The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 20
cb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of light
Where are the MILFs?

What happened to all the PRC MILF FLs? There used to be some OKTs specializing in milfs. Now there are none. If there are any bros here with any contacts and would be kind enough to share them, I'd be very grateful. Please PM me. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Where are the MILFs?

Used to up the milfs in a hotel at Mountbatten area. Back then, almost a decade ago, it was milfs everywhere.

Bro milf5554 used to have a stable with a few squirters. Now dunno where he end up.
Old 02-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 20
cb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of lightcb_leaf is a glorious beacon of light

Ya, milf5554 was a milf champion. Don't know what happened to him. There used to be a lot of great milf street walkers in Geylang too. I tried a few that literally just arrived in Sg and they were hot. Those were the days man. Geylang is totally devoid of street walkers now. Damn sian.

I'm sure many are around but keeping a low profile. Hopefully some bros can share contacts.
Old 20-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Where are the MILFs?

Keke from $$$$$$$$, location gland. A good milf Slut that u can try!
Old 24-08-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
HornyFreakzzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any one have squirters to intro.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:04 PM
Samster

newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Cool Re: Where are the MILFs?

Can try No. 60 Ai ling from sg wolves. She is in g-land
She do massage but i am only interest in sex! Bonking a milf is a real turn on if u have fantasy in family sex. She likes her pussy lick! I used a small vibrator on her to make her cum and cum! Finger her ass until she told me to stop! I guess some milf is shy but horny and wild! Last but not least her tits are big and juicy!
Old 06-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 8
Tonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonkatsu89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will love to bonk MILFs too. Please PM if you have any contacts. thanks
Old 08-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Can try No. 60 Ai ling from sg wolves. She is in g-land
She do massage but i am only interest in sex! Bonking a milf is a real turn on if u have fantasy in family sex. She likes her pussy lick! I used a small vibrator on her to make her cum and cum! Finger her ass until she told me to stop! I guess some milf is shy but horny and wild! Last but not least her tits are big and juicy!
Thanks Bro. She look Good... Can she allow kiss

Cheers

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 08-10-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Kiss ? Not really. But i was licking her pussy then I just kiss her. She complain that I am too perverted but I replied she enjoy what i did to her! I return 2 fuck her a couple of days ago , time to look for another slut to abuse! Enjoy her tits and her pussy !
Old 08-10-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kiss ? Not really. But i was licking her pussy then I just kiss her. She complain that I am too perverted but I replied she enjoy what i did to her! I return 2 fuck her a couple of days ago , time to look for another slut to abuse! Enjoy her tits and her pussy !
Juz RTF Jap AV Squirter ... Wonderful bonk... make her squirting >5 times fountain

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 08-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Yo! Who is this Jap av squirter? Any contact info to share?
Cheers
Old 08-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 12
charcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond reputecharcoalfilter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cheers
BH bro always has good recommendations!
Old 09-10-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
BH bro always has good recommendations!
Too late, She is fullY book tomorow, Tuesday work half days and back to PRC...

Bonk her inside bath tub, window bonking while watching scenery.....make her squirting few times spraying on wall.. glass... TV screen.... sofa... Bed.. Faces...Awesome

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 20-10-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bigmelon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is any of bro haonan milf still working? Are their contacts still same and working?
Old 18-12-2017, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just found this thread long time no visit sbf.

Lots of milfs in sglonelyguy. They are all advert as ML at 100 with 2 HJ but many will do FJ for add 50, same hour but all do not do BBBJ. They make the extra 50 last 5-10 minutes when you steamed up. But must byoCD. Very risky for them so mayneed revisit first.

They are all nice ppl. Just hv to make a living.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1