The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
doublelifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Young cock, old cock

Awhile back, I posted a request on here(with a different identity of course) seeking for a FB/FWB. I met up with some guys here, some of them whom I became friends with, while for some.. the magic just didn't happen. I ended up with a silent reader and things got serious for us. Unfortunately, it was a very toxic relationship and it finally ended. For those who could possibly guess who I am, don't worry.. your secret and identity is safe with me, as promised.

Now that I'm all alone again, I'm ready to move on. Honestly, I don't really have an idea on where I'm heading to. To the outside world, I'm a norma, cheery girl in my 30s with good upbringing and pretty much.. decent(I'm guessing thats the word). Truth is, there's a dark side of me that no one knows about. I'm leading a double life.

Ever since the relationship ended, it seems that there're a whole lot of opportunities just waiting out for me. In the short period that I've been 'available', I got to know 2 guys(not from this forum). One of them is a few years my junior, the other is double of my age. With the younger one, we have kinda decided to start out as FWB. The older one, somehow or rather, it has kinda became a sugar daddy/baby relationship. I've never wanted to know him cos of money or any kind of financial benefits. However since it was offered to me.. I guess I'll just take it as a bonus.

So here I am, sharing my story. I know there're good campers and readers out there.. and this's probably a good platform for me to unleash the 'dark side'(pun intended). Hoping to get some supporters here (: ? Well, I'm not new to this forum so I'm guessing I won't have beginner's luck. But we shall see.

For the sake of making everything easier, I'm gonna name the younger one Y and the sugar daddy O. To start off, I have not met O yet.. due to meet him sometime next week. But I did met up with Y today for the first time.. so here goes..
Old 07-01-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Young cock, old cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublelifer View Post
Awhile back, I posted a request on here(with a different identity of course) seeking for a FB/FWB. I met up with some guys here, some of them whom I became friends with, while for some.. the magic just didn't happen. I ended up with a silent reader and things got serious for us. Unfortunately, it was a very toxic relationship and it finally ended. For those who could possibly guess who I am, don't worry.. your secret and identity is safe with me, as promised.

Now that I'm all alone again, I'm ready to move on. Honestly, I don't really have an idea on where I'm heading to. To the outside world, I'm a norma, cheery girl in my 30s with good upbringing and pretty much.. decent(I'm guessing thats the word). Truth is, there's a dark side of me that no one knows about. I'm leading a double life.

Ever since the relationship ended, it seems that there're a whole lot of opportunities just waiting out for me. In the short period that I've been 'available', I got to know 2 guys(not from this forum). One of them is a few years my junior, the other is double of my age. With the younger one, we have kinda decided to start out as FWB. The older one, somehow or rather, it has kinda became a sugar daddy/baby relationship. I've never wanted to know him cos of money or any kind of financial benefits. However since it was offered to me.. I guess I'll just take it as a bonus.

So here I am, sharing my story. I know there're good campers and readers out there.. and this's probably a good platform for me to unleash the 'dark side'(pun intended). Hoping to get some supporters here (: ? Well, I'm not new to this forum so I'm guessing I won't have beginner's luck. But we shall see.

For the sake of making everything easier, I'm gonna name the younger one Y and the sugar daddy O. To start off, I have not met O yet.. due to meet him sometime next week. But I did met up with Y today for the first time.. so here goes..
Support unleash your dark side........ waiting for updates..
Old 07-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

I look forward to support. Cheers Cheers Cheers!
Old 07-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
subaofu is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice, looking forward for the update thanks
Old 07-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Here to support girls who wants to unleash the dark side of their lives. Like them v. much .. pls continue yr sharing asap sis

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward sis.
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 07-01-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
IDKWAI deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support for you
Old 07-01-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

What a title. Up you sis.
So far I have only met up with one sis here after I posted looking for FwB with utmost mutual respect to ensure drama-less FB relationship. That was back in June 2012. Miss those times.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

nice start, wait here for more updates.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Going to have lots of juicy sex....
Old 07-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

camping here too
Old 07-01-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Pls continue the story. Waiting for updates. Nice startup!!
Old 07-01-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rexsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with support !!!
Old 07-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
doublelifer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’ll just continue with my story whilst waiting for moderation(: before I continue.. I know that there’re a lot of CSI-ers out there and some might go way out to find out who I am(from past posts or wherever) since I’ve admitted to using a different identity in the past. To all those who have intentions of doing that, I hope we can all respect each other’s privacy and leave it. After all, isn’t this just a nice platform we use to share what we wish to in reality? So peace out guys.. and hopefully just enjoy the story.

A little background about Y and O.. I started to know and chat to O online about 2 weeks ago and Y, one week ago. As we all have our commitments and privacy to protect, everything that was sent in chats.. be it naughty pictures or texts were usually recalled a few seconds after they are sent. And that’s the agreement for both of them. Neither of them know the existence of each other.. and I intend to keep it as such.

Y has always been super careful and secretive. Even when I’ve asked for a photo of him in our initial chats, he video called me instead of sending his pic.. to protect himself I guess? He eventually sent a photo of himself cos I refused the call and he turned out surprisingly cute. He stands very tall is a little chubby but has a clean shaven face- just the way I like it. I would say he’s kinda my type. As we were chatting along after we exchanged pics, the frequency of our topics and communication style seemed to match too. Non pretentious, genuine conversations and of course, a lot of sexting.

O on the other hand is very public figure in his industry but is less shy about showing his pictures to me. As a matured man, he’s very bold to express how he feels and indeed makes me feel very sexy as a woman on how he’s appreciative of the female body. He has a very very high sex drive and I guess is just looking for someone to satisfy that emotional and physical craving. Very decent looking man for his age and has a certain charisma about him as well. Having known O first, I was actually due to meet him earlier than Y. However the plan has been pushed forth to a later date due to certain reasons.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1