The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bloodr0setar0t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice needed to become FL.

I would like to seek some advice regarding becoming a FL.

To be direct, I need money. (Lets be honest, who doesn't?) Especially with CNY nearing, and I do need few hundred bucks urgently due to personal issues. I have a job but it's not a regular job and I get paid only when theres work done. (Admin stuff, online stuff etc).

And I'm not new to these FL stuff. I was sexually abused when I was a teenager so I've always been a little evasive towards the actual sexual act. It brings back a lot of bad memories and I usually try to not let it happen.

I've never been a FL but when I was younger (in my late 20s now), I have done things like Bj in car for money etc (it was a very long time ago, when I was still studying and jobless, did it 2 times and I regretted it, 2nd time was a really bad experience and since then, I stopped it). To make things simple, I got stalked and threatened and all. So, right to say from then on I 改邪归正.

But things happened in life and sometimes, things we cant expect. Right now, am in such a position. I just want to know afew things...

Is it still possible to just do BJ but no sex? But not in a car?

Is it safe? Each time I think about what happen previously it really still freaks me out and if possible I'd never want to do it again but I've no choice at least for now. Probably thinking of just a few times to settle my money issues for now and stop.

How do people ensure they are safe? Not medically but more of physically.

If assuming I really force myself to be a FL for once or twice, and ends up the client is not happy cause I'm forcing myself, will I still get paid? I mean, I really don't think I'm good at pretending to enjoy if I am not.

Sorry if I'm direct, but am really at a loss now so please be kind with comments thanks...
Old 16-01-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
u mention you u were scared n regret so my advice don't do it .there are chance of getting stds n some of them are chronic and will be in one for the rest of their life and will never enjoy life again even meet someone they like oso wouldn't able to love dun short sighted doesn't matter expensive meal or not so good meal for cny so long as whole family are together money problem can solve slowy std cannot tis is my advice please don't do it
Old 16-01-2018, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Nash1608 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice needed to become FL.

Provide massage with hj..
Old 16-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

This place is one of the worst places to ask for advice to be a sex worker.

IF you have money issues (most of us have). you'll unfortunately have to suck it up (literally) if you want to provide sexual services.

Unless you wanna perform just handjobs only (Which there is a market for btw). why not just do that?
Old 16-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Asking advice from sex forum is as good as advertising ur service..
Ppl visit this website mostly is to find service or read story..
If a bro can ask u dun do it for money then he won't be visiting here..
There is no saint here.. only horny bastard.. including me..
Ask advice u might as well quote the price n see who can help u..
Old 16-01-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well why only restrict yourself to part time job on admin & online, can do more part time service jobs (book and work at your own time such as waitress)? I heard of some agencies that have a pool of part time staff readily ready for most of the hotels in Sentosa, and usually only during Friday nights, Saturdays & Sunday, or during public holidays, catering to buffets, banquets and room service, estimated paying about $9.00/hr. Best of all, the agent pays once every week. So in a month, you are able to earn that extra couple of hundreds. Don't start FL line if you have other options.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 16
situs is a Helpful and Caring Samstersitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Everybody has money issues . One way is to cut down one's own spending and spend only what you need to spend .
Old 16-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

starling1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
thank you bro sky liner2 for helping her out.
yes there is no saint and i admit i am horny but i not a bustard i don't drag people into shit hole i'm in . her problem is not serious she still can make other choices of her life
Old 16-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodr0setar0t View Post

To be direct, I need money. (Lets be honest, who doesn't?) Especially with CNY nearing, and I do need few hundred bucks urgently due to personal issues. I have a job but it's not a regular job and I get paid only when theres work done. (Admin stuff, online stuff etc).

And I'm not new to these FL stuff. I was sexually abused when I was a teenager so I've always been a little evasive towards the actual sexual act. It brings back a lot of bad memories and I usually try to not let it happen.

I've never been a FL but when I was younger (in my late 20s now), I have done things like Bj in car for money etc (it was a very long time ago, when I was still studying and jobless, did it 2 times and I regretted it, 2nd time was a really bad experience and since then, I stopped it). To make things simple, I got stalked and threatened and all. So, right to say from then on I 改邪归正.

But things happened in life and sometimes, things we cant expect. Right now, am in such a position. I just want to know afew things...

Is it safe? Each time I think about what happen previously it really still freaks me out and if possible I'd never want to do it again but I've no choice at least for now. Probably thinking of just a few times to settle my money issues for now and stop.

If assuming I really force myself to be a FL for once or twice, and ends up the client is not happy cause I'm forcing myself, will I still get paid? I mean, I really don't think I'm good at pretending to enjoy if I am not.

Sorry if I'm direct, but am really at a loss now so please be kind with comments thanks...
What’s ur vital stats? Got photo to show so that Bros can advise u accordingly
Old 16-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bloodr0setar0t deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all for the advices/messages.
Not restricting myself to just admin and online job. Its just a urgent situation right now thats why fiddling with this idea.

Yeah im aware this is probably not the right place to seek advice about this.
Old 16-01-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodr0setar0t View Post

Don't go that path... it's a path of no return. Keep you body pure. It's the greatest asset you ever have.
If there's a voting mechanism here, i am pretty sure most samsters here will say the same thing..

however if you need money, you got to work for it...so i suggest this.

invest in a pre-paid card
offer online video-chat for a fee
during the chat, you can take on any request as long as your face masked.

I think there may be business.. except for a few cheongsters, most people don't mind visually or mind fucked but no the real thing..
Old 16-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
Iryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIryiris is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi there,
Saw your post and just my opinion to u since i in this field.

I don't know what your issue and how much u need exactly. If just like how u state for few hundreds, i would say it no point. Another point u mentioned, due to bad memory and experience, somehow u will have phobia when come to sexual act. U might express ur fear or reluctance from your looks or body language. If clients being understanding, they will just get it done and go with it. But, bear in mind, not every guys are saints. If that's 1 particular one that mind and get u a bad review, your business might get affected. It possible to just do bj without sex but what's the point you already have the fear before hand. Doing FL, it not 100% safe to be honest with u. There are guys who will prank or even worse than that like, being abusive towards the gal.

To sum it up, if your issue is not serious, try to ask for help either from your family or friends. If for that certain amount and u enter this field, it will become a habit the next time u have similar trouble again. Being FL, alot will think it easy. In fact it not. U have to be strong minded from outside to inside no matter what happen. No one can guarantee or protect u when shit happens beside yourself. My advise to u is, think about it again thoroughly. It not a must to do this anyway. Take care babe.
Old 16-01-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do part time job....better than FL......the money is good......but once sunken in....GG
Old 16-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

Don't do it. you are better off doing side incomes like being broker or middle person etc. Help people do extra jobs and get commission. Sometimes, you can earn a few thousand dollars. Since CNY is coming, the salons prices like haircuts etc is sky high. You can even try to work part time. I myself is also doing brokerage stuff. earning commission. try it
Old 16-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
bastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbastardball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Be careful yah bros...getting more and more scams..style of writing the same..storylinethesame.....want to be fl but dunno how so need pple to advice. Tons of broswill offer advice n money n ts will only respond to those providing free money without servicecux here got really a couple of very niceandgenerous bros here.

So take it with a pinch of salt whatever u read in a sex forum

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1