The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
anyone tried supasize?

Hi bros, anyone tried supasize? how is it? wanna increase my testosterone and make my little bro bigger.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Re: anyone tried supasize?

anyone tried or have better recommendation?
Old 18-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
hayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Every one here waiting for your review....LOL
Old 18-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa2407 View Post
Every one here waiting for your review....LOL
lol I just went ahead to purchase 2 bottles. will review after trying it for a while
Old 13-03-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Almost complete 2 bottles of 60 capsule Supasize. nothing to wow about as I don't feel my sex drive going up or my little bro growing.

now moving to try AK-II. had some positive feeling after the 1st packet
Old 13-03-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for being the test bunny and the review. What is the positive feeling u are referring to?
Old 13-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wow u are daring, lucky at least nothing bad happened to ur body

Mustafa have a corner selling this type of men supplement, if u wan to try , might be safer to try those there
Old 13-03-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Thanks for being the test bunny and the review. What is the positive feeling u are referring to?
when taking Supasize, I don't feel much of the sexual desire. though sex with wifey still alright but doesn't feel the solid-ness

today just tried AK-II, less than an hour my little bro like have more awake. can feel the sexual desire ignite. but still have to observe
Old 13-03-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wow u are daring, lucky at least nothing bad happened to ur body

Mustafa have a corner selling this type of men supplement, if u wan to try , might be safer to try those there
haha took me a while to decide to try, since on legal supplement site. I feel my testosterone level not very high, so looking for some supplements to enhance it. my wifey doesn't like me to take these, so have to find those not so obvious yet effective kind
Old 14-03-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
when taking Supasize, I don't feel much of the sexual desire. though sex with wifey still alright but doesn't feel the solid-ness

today just tried AK-II, less than an hour my little bro like have more awake. can feel the sexual desire ignite. but still have to observe
Those works instantly most probably contains extra contents and not just a supplement.

I am taking Tongkat Ali now as I am heading back to gym workouts. It does take me some time to see some results. Thus always be careful when the supplements give instant results
Old 14-03-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I have tried tongkat ali but got a bad headache after afew days. It does significantly increase the desire for rough sex but no change to the actual pleasure

Chinese doctor also gave me some herbal pills to try, also kenna headache but not as bad as tongkat ali. I experienced a increase in sex drive and slight increase in the high when orgasm
Old 14-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post
Those works instantly most probably contains extra contents and not just a supplement.

I am taking Tongkat Ali now as I am heading back to gym workouts. It does take me some time to see some results. Thus always be careful when the supplements give instant results
I tried Tongkat Ali before too, works great but my wifey knows that Tongkat Ali is related to sexual performance. so I unable to take that.

so far AK-II still alright. gotten morning woods as compared to Supasize. still observing it.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
I have tried tongkat ali but got a bad headache after afew days. It does significantly increase the desire for rough sex but no change to the actual pleasure

Chinese doctor also gave me some herbal pills to try, also kenna headache but not as bad as tongkat ali. I experienced a increase in sex drive and slight increase in the high when orgasm
wow. guess not everyone suitable for tongkat ali. have to find the right sexual enhancement product for yourself ba. I am also experimenting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1