The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-01-2015, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Some weeks ago I was in Climax when I witnessed an interesting incident..... a super chio young syt FL came into the disco with a friend and soon almost every pair of eyes were on her. I manage to maneuver and park myself at the table next to her and observe how she negotiated with those interested guys who approached her...... she would quote 3K to those AngMos but funnily none of them took the bait.... most of them would not go above 2K with their counter offers..... she would ignore the Indians and Blacks..... a Japanese came and she hand signed him 6... he countered with 5 she shook her head and he walked away..... then came a Singkie guy and she asked him how much is he willing to pay? He offered 4K and she just smiled so Mr Carrothead increase to 5K...... she then told him 8K and I was surprised that Mr. Carrothead agreed immediately without any bargaining..... and then the syt said only for short time.

I could see she was trying her luck to milk more from Mr Carrothead but he was either so smittened with her or loaded with $ that he didn't care...... just then the jap guy came back and told the syt... "I want take you"...... interesting to watch Mr Carrothead & jap guy square off as the syt played them against each other into bidding for her..... 8K...9K....10K..... 11K.....12K....DEAL!

Guess who won? Singapore's Mr Carrothead!!
I hope that guy is not bro conman....... no way would I have paid even 3K for that syt let alone 12K.
Hahaha. Of cos not me. I only enjoy my shower and massage.
Old 22-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
A wake up call is not an insult. If it offended you , maybe you should post elsewhere?

One is free to spend anything he wants at anywhere he likes and if I don't give a damn , I would not even bother to post.

However seeing fellow Singaporean pay inflated prices for a service others pay lower for, I post to wake the carrot heads up and inform future potential carrot heads of the market prices. Its not like these guys are paying up to double of what is already a high price, these guys are paying up to 3 to 4 times the going rate.

If everyone was like you and don't bother , the forums would be very quiet.
You called others carrot head and you say this is not an insult? C'mon la. What makes you think you are not a carrot head? The moment you go as a tourist, you already kena chopped wherever you eat, shop or even sleep. Everything has a price. Lessons as well. If one don't learn the hard way, one would never know what is hard. We can warn but we don't label others cos we are not that perfect as well. This is just a form of respect for everyone anywhere.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
This could be a skill picked up by FLs..WLs in bars and gogos wont do this. They will take the 1st offer that matches their asking price. Its already money on the table and the bar or gogo wont have to deal w competing customers..which can get nasty.
Climax is FLs market
Old 23-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
55555.. after meeting him... I not only want to molest him leh.. I even want to poke his backside la 5555 anyway I prepare KY liao, will meet him on cny trip
My airhole special one, you can "check-in" but cannot "check-out"
Old 23-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
My airhole special one, you can "check-in" but cannot "check-out"
Damnedest to the core hole ... Ur asshole so sedusive N addictive go check in and can't check out = can't back out 55555
Old 23-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Damnedest to the core hole ... Ur asshole so sedusive N addictive go check in and can't check out = can't back out 55555
But on a more serious note, any Bros ever try out a full post-op LB? Wonder if an artifical pussy is as good as a natural one
Old 23-01-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
But on a more serious note, any Bros ever try out a full post-op LB? Wonder if an artifical pussy is as good as a natural one
😁 I don't have the answer but I can say I doubt I can enjoy even ladies who apply ky lubricant i can't enjoy as for post ops ladyboy must apply lub as their holes can't secrete the juicy like pussy when high ...
Ask jimfairy he had it before he can explain better with post ops
Old 23-01-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a few bkk threads...so can I merge to 1 or 2 threads...which thread should be the main thread...

If no response I will do what I think proper...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
There are a few bkk threads...so can I merge to 1 or 2 threads...which thread should be the main thread...

Presently, I find the International thread very messy when looking for info.

My suggestion is to have each main threads by country, eg. Thailand Reports follows by more several sub threads by locations.
Old 23-01-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post

My suggestion is to have each main threads by country, eg. Thailand Reports follows by more several sub threads by locations.
Agree too.. n can we get a new TS for Thailand thread? There r many seniors here n I believe the new TS will control well..
Old 23-01-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

What is the purpose for Thailand Reports thread....

Then still need individual city threads...

My proposal is to hv only one thread for Bkk, one for Chiangmai, one for Phuket, etc...

Easy for all to read and post...

Old 23-01-2015, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Agree too.. n can we get a new TS for Thailand thread? There r many seniors here n I believe the new TS will control well..
This point agreed...we need active TS for each thread...

Anyone can Pm me who is a good TS...will discuss and decide soon...

This thread is rather long and had been around...many info may hv been outdated...I intend to close this thread for reading and no posting...any comment...

Is it ok if the 4 bkk threads merge into one thread...any opinion...

Old 23-01-2015, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What is the purpose for Thailand Reports thread....

Then still need individual city threads...

My proposal is to hv only one thread for Bkk, one for Chiangmai, one for Phuket, etc...

Easy for all to read and post...
You have misread my suggestion.

What I meant is that you have a main thread called Thailand Reports and in the TR you will have a few sub threads by city as you mentioned.
I'm not sure whether you can create it in the Internationl FR or need to ask the boss.

Most Forum that I came across have a International FR by each country and in it will have each sub threads by city.
This way members will find it easy to post and or search for info.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
You have misread my suggestion.

What I meant is that you have a main thread called Thailand Reports and in the TR you will have a few sub threads by city as you mentioned.
I'm not sure whether you can create it in the Internationl FR or need to ask the boss.

Most Forum that I came across have a International FR by each country and in it will have each sub threads by city.
This way members will find it easy to post and or search for info.
I dun think this is possible...dun think boss wants a Thailand section unless Thai members increased and sign up paid subscritptoon...

Old 23-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...few bkk threads...so can I merge to 1 or 2 threads...which thread should be the main thread...
Your proposed rationalising threads by geography makes sense. We already have specific threads for Chiangmai, Phuket, Pattaya and even down south Danok and Hatyai.

For Bkk, this has spun off (since eons ago) from more "general" Bkk Field Report thread to 2 others related to Massage and AGG (plus a few others but with lesser eyeballs). And we all know posts cross all over the 3 threads, which led to to some forummers "pointing the way".

The present mix of 2 others represents the diversity of Bkk's offer. Even if you maintain both, what about those posts on non-massage and AGG joints. Or are there other stuff eg FLs etc?

Is your intention to either merge all 3 (main) Bkk threads, or delete to start a new? If the latter, you lose valuable "intel" (useful to noobs). Then you have the hassle of getting TS (maybe no short of volunteers here?).

It's your call, but understandably quite a dilemma for 3 long established and popular threads

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1