The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
Onebonkaday Onebonkaday
Re: Danok Lastest update

How much would it cost to book a girl for whole day ? Anyone old bird knows ?
Old 09-06-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onebonkaday View Post
How much would it cost to book a girl for whole day ? Anyone old bird knows ?
Liao Jiao here. U cannot search and read the past few posts, meh. Your answer......stated in the last few posts......RM 350 for dinosaurs, RM 450 to RM 600, RM 1K and above for club girls if you can hook a piece.

Last edited by Yokosi; 12-06-2018 at 09:12 PM.
Old 13-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TVeeoldschooler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi thanks for sharing the price of the farm .. I have been like more than 12 years since I last went to Dannok. May I ask which farm should I go to book LT lady in danok ?
Old 14-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVeeoldschooler View Post
Hi thanks for sharing the price of the farm .. I have been like more than 12 years since I last went to Dannok. May I ask which farm should I go to book LT lady in danok ?
Less farms in Danok now ( 2018 ). 12 yrs was a long time ago, LT at that time was about RM 150 to RM 200. Farms come and go. Farms move from one location to another with the rapid development in Danok. Better, u go around Oliver Hotel and around M Hotel ( or the old KPK Hotel ) to look c at the farms. And c the farms near Marina Hotel. Hello Bangkok is still there but Model Club with the metal stage staircase..........vanished.

Last edited by Yokosi; 14-06-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Old 23-06-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
master_fuzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all,

The last time I went to dannok was Sep last year and realised that paying in ringgit was a better option.

Anyone can confirm which currency is better? Ringgit or bhat

1) FUCK

2) DONT GIVE A FUCK

3) DONT GET FUCKED
Old 23-06-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Happypcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by master_fuzz View Post
Hi to all,

The last time I went to dannok was Sep last year and realised that paying in ringgit was a better option.

Thai baht is cheaper .
But moving forward , paying in RM might be the same as paying in Thai baht.
Especially in restaurants
Old 23-06-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by master_fuzz View Post
Hi to all,

No one currency is better in Danok. You take both RM and THB. THB used in McDonald, 7-11. Both RM & THB used in Mutiara Spas. You do the calculation on which currency is better. Same as in the farms and big clubs.
RM 10 for flowers in Winners or u can also use THB 100. Better use RM 10 for cheapo flowers as after conversion..... THB 100 is RM13. Flower lady in Winners said that the price of the flowers ....the same....RM10 or THB 100. Beer, you pay more if you use RM.

Last edited by Yokosi; 24-06-2018 at 04:26 PM.
Old 24-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
No one currency is better in Danok. You take both RM and THB. THB used in McDonald, 7-11. Both RM & THB used in Mutiara Spas. You do the calculation on which currency is better. Same as in the farms and big clubs.
RM 10 for flowers in Winners or u can also use THB 100. Better use RM 10 for cheapo flowers as after conversion..... THB 100 is RM13.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 24-06-2018 at 01:46 PM.
Old 24-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

How are you BlueDragon193. You still go to the G Clubs in BKK. Hope you are fine in health, cheonging, money in your bank, and Thai puyings. Hehehe.
Old 24-06-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
How are you BlueDragon193. You still go to the G Clubs in BKK. Hope you are fine in health, cheonging, money in your bank, and Thai puyings. Hehehe.
I'm fine thank you and what about yourself...Danok Master..
As usual still drinking & listen to music @ The Villa, Shebert and sometime to
Monte Carlo or Tomorrowland.
PM me if going to Bkk.
Old 25-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I'm fine thank you and what about yourself...Danok Master..
As usual still drinking & listen to music @ The Villa, Shebert and sometime to
Monte Carlo or Tomorrowland.
PM me if going to Bkk.
Me, old man. Puyings called me....Papa. No called me, handsome guy. No more King of Bangkok Agogos in SBF, and no more Danok Master.....let the younger generation of cheongsters get these nicknames.Once in a while, still go to Danok.....not to the farms, but listen to music, see the shows in clubs, see naked neh neh in the Thai agogos.

Have not been in BKK and Pattaya for too many years. Hope to see you soon. Will PM you.

Last edited by Yokosi; 25-06-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 25-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Have not been in BKK and Pattaya for too many years. Hope to see you soon. Will PM you.
Noted and let me know in advance.
Old 19-07-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

wondering anyone gg danok
Old 03-08-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lawxu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Danok Lastest update

Hi
Came back from dannok 1 august 2018. I was there 2017 September. it was crowded, packed, roaring with multiple swamp of crowdsssss. So many tourists strolling aimlessly on the pavement buying tit bit, taking photo, chitchap - it was happening - you can feel the town burst with life! It was liked this till the night fall. All hotels are literally full. Lobby packed with crowds checking out and checking in. Many simply lottering around. restaurants packed. no pre-booking - no room.
Now I the only tourist walking the street. No eager massage parlor owner running after me to hand me a card. Sweetly invite me. No massage girls waving at me, welcoming me. The hotel Vista only a guests sitting chaping . Ask the bell boy hotel less than 50%. Weekend maybe 60 - 70. Same for M hotel. Grand Oliver, Siam Thana etc. Hired a massage, she told me for many months there are only a handful of customers walk in or call. Sometime out of 15 girls only a few manage to have a few customers. The rest not a simple one the whole night. Only slightly better in the weekend. The mainland chinese gone. Taiwanese disappeared. Malaysian rinngit too cheap not coming. Many empty shop houses, closed massage parlors.
The above is only my observation and the long conversation I have with the two massage girls.
Old 03-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawxu View Post
Hi
Came back from dannok 1 august 2018. I was there 2017 September. it was crowded, packed, roaring with multiple swamp of crowdsssss. So many tourists strolling aimlessly on the pavement buying tit bit, taking photo, chitchap - it was happening - you can feel the town burst with life! It was liked this till the night fall. All hotels are literally full. Lobby packed with crowds checking out and checking in. Many simply lottering around. restaurants packed. no pre-booking - no room.
Now I the only tourist walking the street. No eager massage parlor owner running after me to hand me a card. Sweetly invite me. No massage girls waving at me, welcoming me. The hotel Vista only a guests sitting chaping . Ask the bell boy hotel less than 50%. Weekend maybe 60 - 70. Same for M hotel. Grand Oliver, Siam Thana etc. Hired a massage, she told me for many months there are only a handful of customers walk in or call. Sometime out of 15 girls only a few manage to have a few customers. The rest not a simple one the whole night. Only slightly better in the weekend. The mainland chinese gone. Taiwanese disappeared. Malaysian rinngit too cheap not coming. Many empty shop houses, closed massage parlors.
The above is only my observation and the long conversation I have with the two massage girls.
so jia liat... so how is the quality now?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1