The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
shinchan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
CP2 is one BTS down south. Also Soi Rangnam is near Saphan Kwai BTS that is near the intramarra sois where the Thai agogos are. Cheaper beer there. Can lap dance also. But must speak Thai there. Enjoy BKK.
thanks for the tips!
Old 08-07-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
parahuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I travel SEA intensively....but seriously I still find Thai girls best leh.... Viet girls can lah...but to me Bangkok is about the ease of chionging. FOr lazy people like me, its so easy to find a place to chiong in many places of Bangkok, in whatever kind of style you want. SOmehow the rest of SEA, just got alot of "you must know this and that" before you can get a good fuck. FOr those willing to invest time of course can lah, but for me, I just want to eat dinner, go back hotel relax, 11pm go Thermae just beside my hotel, find one SYT and for 15 minutes feel like I king of the world, cum, then thats it
Bro you staying at 4 points huh...I am also a thermae goer lol and at same hotel...maybe we can watch WC and cheong together..:-)
Old 09-07-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Asking if anyone knows if "la belle" and "utopia" is any good these days???

quality of gals, service etc ???
Old 10-07-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinchan123 View Post
Hi. I just arrived in bangkok and staying here. I was walking around my apartment in soi rangnam and i just realized CP2 is very near to my apartment. Will go there soon.

Very curious about this place you mentioned. Please report on your adventure there if possible. Thank you.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros.. heading to BKK next week. Which are the shower houses with a good chance to get the freshest SYTs at a not over priced cost? Kiss? Also till what time are these open usually?
Old 11-07-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post
Bros.. heading to BKK next week. Which are the shower houses with a good chance to get the freshest SYTs at a not over priced cost? Kiss? Also till what time are these open usually?
My recommendation is LA Belle Soapy Massage, they have many SYTs but expensive!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-07-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

555 soapy massage for you sir?

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 12-07-2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
go4sax is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 soapy massage for you sir 555?

Fishbowl viewing shifted to 2nd floor now.
Old 12-07-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
go4sax is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 soapy massage for you sir?

Fishbowl viewing on the ground floor now shifted to 2nd floor.
Old 19-07-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
RAKSIAM is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello, anyone knows which joint got the most gals in the afternoon? Last time nataree 2pm got alot of selection liao.
Old 26-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jitaoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Need some advice and info, 2 weeks back I visited Poseidon, opted for a threesome.. do I get 2 shots automatically? cos the girls I got told me I need to pay extra 1k baht for my 2nd shot..
Old 26-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitaoblue View Post
Bros,

Need some advice and info, 2 weeks back I visited Poseidon, opted for a threesome.. do I get 2 shots automatically? cos the girls I got told me I need to pay extra 1k baht for my 2nd shot..
Usually have to pay extra for 2nd shot. But i know for Tarma, the girls may sometimes allow 2nd shot as long as don't overshoot timing.
Old 26-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Dropped by La Belle, and prices seem to have increased. I vaguely remembered last time can get S category at around 3000 baht or slightly less. Now it seems girls are mostly G category and above with price at 3900baht.

Many girls to choose from at 5.30pm. At least 10 model cat (5.5k and above) available, with 20-30 more at G and P cat. According to the mamasan, some "syts" avail (22-25yr old) at D cat (5.5k) but wasnt at work yet. The rest were mid-twenties and above.

I usually complain about the mamasan or papasan service there, but this time round was served by a friendly mamasan that stayed with me throughout and provided recommendations. Even showed me the photos of those who were not yet at work to see if im interested.

I still prefer the rooms at la belle compared to other mid-tier MPs at Huai Kwang area. But note that prices are alittle higher than other places like Emanuelle or Poisedon.

Lastly, MPs closed this fri and sat. So those bros in bkk have to chiong today or wait till sun. Many girls will go back hometown over this long weekend though.
Old 26-07-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!

Planning to visit la belle soon. Do they accept credit cards?

You go at 530 still no syt huh. Dan. I'm more of a day timer, probably going to be a ghost town or bad stock
Old 26-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
Planning to visit la belle soon. Do they accept credit cards?

You go at 530 still no syt huh. Dan. I'm more of a day timer, probably going to be a ghost town or bad stock
yes, they accept credit cards. but y pay through credit cards? corporate bill?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1