The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-07-2018, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 21
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Any FR on this lady? Can also PM me

http://sgbeautycastles.org/fei-zi-massage-hj-bbbj/
Is this words "Any FR on this lady? " is your template? Your posting many asking this same question

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...=#post17422227

And you even open a new thread title "Any FR on this lady? "
Old 20-07-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 10
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Her ad on Wolf has CIM, and those comments also mentioned BBBJ, why you only had BJ? Got short changed?
She has two numbers ... on two different sites, the service varies a bit.
If u look carefully on SLG site - she provides BJ only, while Wolf she provides BBBJ ...

Since Bro TimTan quoted SLG site,probably he contacted her via SLG nos?
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Last edited by Zoliath; 20-07-2018 at 03:47 AM.
Old 20-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of

Hi bro ,
Now she remove her top already ... I think previously she still not used to it as she came just not long ago , maybe need to give her some time to get use to it ... I will slowly train her to be more open minded ... haha ..... She said she will try to improve on all aspects ....
Old 20-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 11
William1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud ofWilliam1981 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Bro you went back to her for 5 x,, wow you power.
Maybe you want to update us is she still only willing to remove the top and her short pants still on throughout ? .
Advertise in LTG with shower together but insists that it was mistake of the webmaster?
Went to her once but with lots restrictions and everything also said no really make think twice to RTM.

Cheers
Hi bro ,
Now she remove her top already ... I think previously she still not used to it as she came just not long ago , maybe need to give her some time to get use to it ... I will slowly train her to be more open minded ... haha ..... She said she will try to improve on all aspects ....
Old 20-07-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm111 View Post
My next target is that pilot queen lol

Hope that I will be able to get a slot and not kana pilot

Will post a review if I managed to visit her
No hurry... she machiam SQ, will be here very long

Zara
Old 20-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustlover View Post
Bro how to contact her? Call or SMS? WhatsApp can't find
I contact her by SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
How to forget dem juicy buns...
Ya bro ,that tender smooth ass lol once you feel them, it's quite hard to forget them lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No hurry... she machiam SQ, will be here very long
Haha nice SQ flight, hope that there will be vacant seat for this passenger lol

I hope to travel with SQ soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
This is what we called quality and I am sure bros do not mind paying $120. Not at all
For her I don't mind at all, I feel that my time and money is well spend for her great service

**If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything**

Last edited by mmm111; 20-07-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Any FR on this lady? Can also PM me

http://sgbeautycastles.org/fei-zi-massage-hj-bbbj/
Here’s my MR for her. Try at your own risk!

Reached hotel room. Milf in 30s, looks much older than pic. before even started, she requested for $30 tips and complained that she was cheated of $3000. First red flag. No massage done at all. Only 1 HJ and after that asked me to go wash up. After I washed up, she was just packing her stuff and using her phone. I asked if there’s any massage and she said she was tired and asked if can just chat. Service was terrible and she’s just out to earn quick buck. Do not be conned!
Old 20-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa bro means you paid in total $140 and you only got a HJ ? i hope not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post

Reached hotel room. Milf in 30s, looks much older than pic. before even started, she requested for $30 tips and complained that she was cheated of $3000. First red flag. No massage done at all. Only 1 HJ and after that asked me to go wash up. After I washed up, she was just packing her stuff and using her phone. I asked if there’s any massage and she said she was tired and asked if can just chat. Service was terrible and she’s just out to earn quick buck. Do not be conned!
Old 20-07-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Velsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVelsor84 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by restandrelax View Post

wa bro means you paid in total $140 and you only got a HJ ? i hope not.
Didn’t give her any tips. There is little service to speak of.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 15
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm111 View Post
My next target is that pilot queen lol

Hope that I will be able to get a slot and not kana pilot

Will post a review if I managed to visit her
Wish you good luck to gel a slot with her bro, I miss her liao
Old 20-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

What a waste. Wanted to try her as her pic reminds me of a Japanese AV actress. Those boobs looks yummy too. Haiz
Old 20-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
What a waste. Wanted to try her as her pic reminds me of a Japanese AV actress. Those boobs looks yummy too. Haiz
PS pic, dun trust the pics. Pics are too good to be true, and they usually are. Yummy boobs can look for Laura, good attitude and service.
Old 20-07-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
PS pic, dun trust the pics. Pics are too good to be true, and they usually are. Yummy boobs can look for Laura, good attitude and service.
I dun mind if they dun look as good as the pic cos confirm got PS but I say no to bad services. Sorry that you kena and thanks for sharing. Hope you get lucky and get a slot with the APs, carol/yuki and Aini. I tried them before and they definitely set a gold standard for all the MLs out there.
Old 20-07-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

She is holding on to Juan Zi number so beware!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1