The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Tenchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h45

G70 or G88?
Old 25-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kaesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L8 H45 G73

Went to H45 with the goal to take G18 or G88 as recommended by many bros here. G88 was available but she looks too old for my taste (sry) so I took the younger G73.

Name: Joan/Jane (couldn't understand, her pronunciation not so good , she says is for 2 months in Sg)
Look: (8/10) - she looks quite young, nice skin, not so big boobs but ok for me. She has teeth braces but that is not a big issue for me.
Bath: 9/10 - she helped me two good showers (begin and end).
FK: yes, but timid one
BJ: (6/10) - this is subjective because I don't really like it with the protection on
FJ: 9/10 - tried doggy and missionary, she was moderately wet, went fine, she seemed into it (closing eyes and moaning loudly)
Attitude: 10/10 - very good, she was chatty and happy
Damage: S$60 (suppose because I'm ang moh )
RTF: yes
Old 25-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

L8H45G73 June

Calling lovers of SYT with pretty face, fair skin, round perky ass and shaved pink pussy for your licking.

I never bothered about WLs who served me before seeing me pick other girls. It never came to my mind that I should be concerned about WLs' feelings. Haha heck care lah.

Anyway, G93 who served me before was there when I picked G73 because her body and face caught my eye. Her face is slightly prettier than G22. More of the innocent type. Body is just nice, not thin but no fat at all. Boobs are natural B and cute. Here comes the good part. Her skin is fair and when she pulled down her panties for shower, she revealed her big round and firm butt. I spanked it immediately. I was thinking it might be silicon enhanced so I asked her. She say no and tell me to try squeeze harder. It is truly natural! I like it!

Shower and catbath is SOP. Light kissing and no frenching. When she is doing CBJ, I move her legs to reveal her pussy. God! Pink, shaved and so nicely shaped. After I saw, I just want to plunge my lips and tongue into those pussy lips. So I told her to do 69. Her pussy is wet and slightly sweet. Slightly fragrant also. And she enjoyed my painting with her moans while she BJ me. Haha her pussy is heavenly.

Continued with FJ. I did missionary only and I cum. Looking at her pretty face, fair skin and pink pussy altogether made me too horny to last. Then I rest and continued playing her butt. We continued with some hugging, chit chat and joking. GFE is pretty ok. She was walking downstairs halfway and was immediately picked by another customer already. Wow!

Last edited by Linnie; 25-07-2015 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Add WL's name
Old 26-07-2015, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
BigBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I also 69 and licked her cb greedily. Same day some more. Tried to stick my tongue deep deep into her pussy. Shiok rite.
Old 26-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like G73 is another gem not to be miss ...
Old 26-07-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
Bro, I also 69 and licked her cb greedily. Same day some more. Tried to stick my tongue deep deep into her pussy. Shiok rite.
Heavenly shiok
Old 26-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

royalnineteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
L8H45G73 June

Calling lovers of SYT with pretty face, fair skin, round perky ass and shaved pink pussy for your licking.

I never bothered about WLs who served me before seeing me pick other girls. It never came to my mind that I should be concerned about WLs' feelings. Haha heck care lah.

Anyway, G93 who served me before was there when I picked G73 because her body and face caught my eye. Her face is slightly prettier than G22. More of the innocent type. Body is just nice, not thin but no fat at all. Boobs are natural B and cute. Here comes the good part. Her skin is fair and when she pulled down her panties for shower, she revealed her big round and firm butt. I spanked it immediately. I was thinking it might be silicon enhanced so I asked her. She say no and tell me to try squeeze harder. It is truly natural! I like it!

Shower and catbath is SOP. Light kissing and no frenching. When she is doing CBJ, I move her legs to reveal her pussy. God! Pink, shaved and so nicely shaped. After I saw, I just want to plunge my lips and tongue into those pussy lips. So I told her to do 69. Her pussy is wet and slightly sweet. Slightly fragrant also. And she enjoyed my painting with her moans while she BJ me. Haha her pussy is heavenly.

Continued with FJ. I did missionary only and I cum. Looking at her pretty face, fair skin and pink pussy altogether made me too horny to last. Then I rest and continued playing her butt. We continued with some hugging, chit chat and joking. GFE is pretty ok. She was walking downstairs halfway and was immediately picked by another customer already. Wow!
Enjoyed reading your FRs bro, have you tried 2 or 81?
Old 01-08-2015, 12:13 PM
Samster

RTF G22 already. Yeah, her tits are confirm real, not enhanced at all. Squeezed and played them. It is firm because of her young age. Her 2 pimples are getting less visible. Apart from that, I really like her smooth face... so nice to kiss and touch.
Body is fair and slim, a bit on the skinny side. Typical of a SG SYT's body. Great view when missionary and doggy with her. After the deed, GFE is great with huggings, kissing, joking, etc.

G73, G22 and G93 are great but a bit tired of SYTs now. Want to try G88 next, heard that she is the mature type?
Old 01-08-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

royalnineteen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
RTF G22 already. Yeah, her tits are confirm real, not enhanced at all. Squeezed and played them. It is firm because of her young age. Her 2 pimples are getting less visible. Apart from that, I really like her smooth face... so nice to kiss and touch.
Body is fair and slim, a bit on the skinny side. Typical of a SG SYT's body. Great view when missionary and doggy with her. After the deed, GFE is great with huggings, kissing, joking, etc.

G73, G22 and G93 are great but a bit tired of SYTs now. Want to try G88 next, heard that she is the mature type?
G88 svc really very up there, sometimes Bros will extend 2-3 times and have to wait too long until I just pick another girl, you must give her a try, G22, G73, G93 which your frav?
Old 01-08-2015, 06:22 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyaoguai View Post
L8H45 G70

Looks: 8/10 Quite cute looking with makeup
Body: 8/10 great body like some bros mentioned
Bath: 8/10 lots of frenching, teasing
Catbath: 9/10 nice tongue twirling
BBBJ: 8/10 Quite good with nice suction
Frenching: 10/10 Frenching once doors closed
FJ: 9/10 Wild and hot action
Service: 9.5/10 Lots of caressing, touching, frenching and nice hug at the end of everything. GFE really tops for this girl, eager to please and never tired. Recommended for bros out there, probably best girl in this house imo. Pick her when you do visit.

RTF: Yes Yes Yes!
G70 is really good too
Old 02-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBro View Post
Hi Bro,

Will you get STD or HIV if you do not have any protection for the deep deep tongue into her pussy? ??
Old 02-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
L8H45G73 June

Hi Bro,

Will you be able to get STD or HIV if you are bare back sucking her pussy? ?
Old 02-08-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
Hi Bro,

HIV not likely unless u have wound in mouth
STD yes, possible
by rhe way, legal house do screening every month, so girls should be free from HIV.
But other common STD is possible
Old 02-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy555 View Post
For HIV, theoretically yes but it has never ever happen before. If it ever happen to you, then you will be the first in human history to get it through licking pussy.
Old 03-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
For HIV, theoretically yes but it has never ever happen before. If it ever happen to you, then you will be the first in human history to get it through licking pussy.
OIC. You mean you will not get HIV but you will likely be highly risk of getting STD. Am I right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1