The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepheat View Post
Went to VIP spa last wednesday early afternoon but they were not open.... so adjourn to Pavillion spa for plan B. Rode Grab there and reach in 15 mins fare was 12rm. Went into THY Hotel and was told Pavillion was at the basement. The captain explain the services available and prices and ask me want to mirror or choose from his hp. I then saw a fair shapely gal with gigantic boobs passing by and ask the captain about her. Captain said she is actually not one of the spa gals but belong to Siamken okt in the hotel upstairs but he can arrange if I want to take her. I confirmed with captain and he made a call and then asked the gal to join me. She is Trina and her boobs are 38D natural !!!

Trina was from LOS. She has experience working in BKK spas but first time in Malaysia. She has work before in Korea as well as SG. Trina ask whether want to do in her room upstairs in the hotel or here in the spa. I choose the spa because I wanna use the sauna and soak in the pool later.

Trina has the very slutty, bitchy, horny, CFM and waiting to be fuck looks. First look will surely make you steam and want to bonk her already. I lock my eye on her for quite some time when she was sitting with me at the cafe until she suggest time to go for some action.

Trina is in her mid twenties. She has fair skin, nice complexion and smooth skin with big humongous neh neh which was natural and nice to suck and squeeze. She have slim, curvy and tight body with a set of long straight hair. She is not tall nor petite, just nice for me. She also has a round nice butt, that make it very nice to doggie her. She has a shaved pussy.

I can say her GFE is gao gao. She was soft spoken, nice and chatty lady. She know a bit of English and Chinese. We chat a lot about her life in LOS. Her KC level was superb too. She is very willing to serve and have a good attitude. Will not rush you and she know how to treat the man well. We are able to maintain a high chemistry and the feeling is like talking and making love to long lost GF.

I request for a massage from her. It was just a simple and light one. Massage a bit here and there then make me gian gian then start .

We started off with a lots of cuddling and only some light kissing between us. Then i proceeding down south to use my finger to rub her clitoris. Slowly i gave her a good paint at dripping wet hole. I twist and curve my tongue at her clitoris, she shiver and let us soft moaning sound of “Aaaaaaawww my gaaaawwd”. Her expression was so high as she was begging me not to stop. Holding my head and with both her hands, she used her fingers to push down her clit towards my mouth as I licked her .

Her pussy is clean with no foul smell and is already wet. I use my finger to rub and arouse her at her pussy area that was being painted by me earlier on. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just loves it so much.

After that she go down, lifted my leg up and gave me a good blow. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She knows how to control the speed with different movement. While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me a sexy and CFM expression while blowing me, like begging me for more so I feed her more and she suck and lick my dick head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that i almost cum into her mouth. She told me not to cum in her mouth because she wants me to fuck her hard and deep and we cum together.

She cannot tahan anymore and she fetch a condom and capped me. I fuck her in doggie position. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh yes baby oh yes baby oh yes baby ”. It lasted very long. I do some adjustment by holding her leg and her butt. I thrust her harder and faster in that position and her moaning expression was so high that make me want to bonk her more. After that, I thrust her in a in and out motion in a very fast speed for a few time before i hold on to her waist and stomach area to give a deeper thrust. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, the moan was so high and so loud that I am afraid next door can heard. Lastly, i was sweating heavily and i accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “ah ah ah ah ah ah ah” and said “Honey... i m cumming” then i thrust deeper a few more strokes before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy as some dripped to the floor and some dripped on the bed.

It was a good fuck and a good experience. She was patient, responsive and accommodating. She is sure worth the money to try. Overall, the feeling is like a fucking a slutty, horny and bitchy gf. She can be consider as my RTF type.

Took some refreshments at the cafe and was surprise they have complimentary beer. Buffet was SOP similar like in the other spas. I think they use the same caterers.
Checked my phone and finally saw VIP wechat me to say they are open..... but too late as I was already in this spa.
Actually no need to mirror the gals here as sitting in the cafe..... I can already see them as they hang around in the cafe when they are not working..... macam Amansari style.

Although my 1st visit here..... but this experience has given me good vibes and I will be coming back here again.
How much the damages?
Old 15-07-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Deepheat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
How much the damages?
I paid RM208 at the spa. But was told I need to pay only RM190 if I had gone upstairs to Trina's room.
Old 17-07-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Decided to hunt alone to try out this place. Went on thursday evening. Try to discuss with the boss through phone but asked better to come directly. Come then ask if able to mirror the ml. Shown the ml pics on his phone to choose the ml. Only 3 viet ml available. Then ask boss recommendation. Asked to try 1 ml but insist to stick with my choice. Want ml with big nehneh boss also confused to pick. Ahaha maybe all of them small2 cup.
Then change slipper ask to go upstair boss show the room.yup its clean and comfortable place. Just choose normal room but saw several room with bathtub. Maybe can bath with ml? Never know man have to try upgrade later.
Then after put myself on towel one viet lady knock and come.with short and knit shirt outwear. Not tall type neh neh also a cup size. Never mindlah just want to enjoy the flow. Surprisingly massage very good. The shiok part the ml will tease your balls during massage. Then ask to turn over. The massage continue to tease the didi part. She intendly let my hand at her private part to arouse me. Damn. The gq finally come.
Have a chat in english and she understood well. Ask me either want to massage there sure i want. How can i reject. Shes quite cute with knit body type. She just asked to give extra after complete the extra part i just agree. But no amount said upon the nego. She start to play with didi on her right hand and tease my nips on her left hand. My hand grasp her ass from outside upon the process. Then she took my hand and put on her boobs. Not a big boob but i enjoyed the rub well. Then finished. Clean myself then tips her. She aske to topup a bit for tips and i top up abit leyh because shes tone very nice.
Maybe next time she can give more if become her regular i think. I like viet style because they honest on working and soft spoken compare to another prc or thai. My opinion compare to sabaydee. Overall satisfied. Keen yo try another ml as the place comfortable and privacy much.
Place aaa tebrau
Number 5
Name diamond
Massage 9/10
Hj 8/10
Bj never ask
Fj never ask
Face 7/10
Boob A cup
Rtf maybe yes but keen for bigger boobs.haha
Damage 100 for 90 minutes 70 for tips.can try 50 but please dont exceed than 70.
Thats all bros
Old 17-07-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Decided to hunt alone to try out this place. Went on thursday evening. Try to discuss with the boss through phone but asked better to come directly. Come then ask if able to mirror the ml. Shown the ml pics on his phone to choose the ml. Only 3 viet ml available. Then ask boss recommendation. Asked to try 1 ml but insist to stick with my choice. Want ml with big nehneh boss also confused to pick. Ahaha maybe all of them small2 cup.
Then change slipper ask to go upstair boss show the room.yup its clean and comfortable place. Just choose normal room but saw several room with bathtub. Maybe can bath with ml? Never know man have to try upgrade later.
Then after put myself on towel one viet lady knock and come.with short and knit shirt outwear. Not tall type neh neh also a cup size. Never mindlah just want to enjoy the flow. Surprisingly massage very good. The shiok part the ml will tease your balls during massage. Then ask to turn over. The massage continue to tease the didi part. She intendly let my hand at her private part to arouse me. Damn. The gq finally come.
Have a chat in english and she understood well. Ask me either want to massage there sure i want. How can i reject. Shes quite cute with knit body type. She just asked to give extra after complete the extra part i just agree. But no amount said upon the nego. She start to play with didi on her right hand and tease my nips on her left hand. My hand grasp her ass from outside upon the process. Then she took my hand and put on her boobs. Not a big boob but i enjoyed the rub well. Then finished. Clean myself then tips her. She aske to topup a bit for tips and i top up abit leyh because shes tone very nice.
Maybe next time she can give more if become her regular i think. I like viet style because they honest on working and soft spoken compare to another prc or thai. My opinion compare to sabaydee. Overall satisfied. Keen yo try another ml as the place comfortable and privacy much.
Place aaa tebrau
Number 5
Name diamond
Massage 9/10
Hj 8/10
Bj never ask
Fj never ask
Face 7/10
Boob A cup
Damage 100 for 90 minutes 70 for tips.can try 50 but please dont exceed than 70.
Thats all bros
RM170 for massage + hj is not value.
Old 17-07-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
RM170 for massage + hj is not value.
Im not looking for fj bro.its 100 because 90minutes. Tips less than 100 is valued for me as allowed autoroam. Its for happy ending massage not fj package.
Old 24-07-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Any input for AAA SPA wechat sambros. Sorry for inappropriate posting place
Old 26-07-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros. Gonna be spending a few days in JB for staycation. Any recommendations for spa and some action on the side besides NY and KSL? It is gonna be a birthday treat for myself, so price really not an issue.
Old 26-07-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Deleted in case of privacy

Last edited by xpeipanx; 22-08-2018 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Privacy
Old 28-07-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noloveland deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

myhd88, permas jaya
febby, 200/1/1

biggest tits i ever see, huge suckable nips, thick ass during doggy but had to stop bc her tight pussy nearly made me cum, indonesian with sexy looks, good bbbj seems to love sucking cock, such a sexy thick body with huge heavy tan tits
Old 28-07-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
slimjim123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by noloveland View Post
myhd88, permas jaya
febby, 200/1/1

biggest tits i ever see, huge suckable nips, thick ass during doggy but had to stop bc her tight pussy nearly made me cum, indonesian with sexy looks, good bbbj seems to love sucking cock, such a sexy thick body with huge heavy tan tits
Bro
I ever tried Febby and agreed wif your FR.
GFE 10/10
Old 30-07-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Place aaa tebrau
Number 5
Name diamond
Massage 9/10
Hj 8/10
Bj never ask
Fj never ask
Face 7/10
Boob A cup
Thats all bros
bro where this at? care to share wechat? thanks in advance
Old 31-07-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxducky View Post
bro where this at? care to share wechat? thanks in advance
Theres no wechat boss for this joint. Walk in and try
Old 31-07-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As my planned today went to Rose spa. Very easy to find at austin height. Walk in with no booking at counter. Ask boss to see girls pic first before decide. The germ is no 9 but shes on duty. Have to nego with her if she agree to massage. Wah, maybe she only accept chinese.

Read about no 5 on other thread. Not bad her outfit in wc so sexy. Never mind i give it a try gamble with no 5. Assign a room and wait about 10 minutes then the girl come. My type body with sexy render red silk outfit. Damn. Hot a nice perfect booba though. Ask her name. Abit language barrier as i dont understand chinese. But nevermind games on.

Started massage as usual. Satisfied with her effort to massage. Not piano type. On and off teasing my ass and my didi from back. Haha. So cheeky. Than after ask to turn upward,the show getting interesting. She massage my hand and intentionally let my finger to feel her v part. I just act like usual as i dont want to spoil the mood. Hehe. Then left hand also she teased the same. Massage leg from front perfectly then the gq come.

I just say yes yes haha. Then we communicate with translator phone and act. Ask me to want bbbj i said yes. Price was crazy cheap how can i say no. I ask her for body to body massage. She accept and dim the light. The show begin. Damn she took off her outfit with only underwear. Started to lick my nips and start to hold her waist. Grab her ass and kiss her neck. Her smell so good. Play with her boobs right and left non stop sucking tingling. Original soft boobs man. Keep caressing each other and she begin to go down lick my neck my nips the go to didi. Damn shiok. Cannot tahan so long i wake up and lay her at my side with sucking her boobs till unload soldier. Damn shiok. The best oriented service i had.

Then she wiped me clean me ask to take bath. Then after bath she cont massage back massage head and massage my hand till times up. Very well spent time my evening. Tips her as agreed and out as a very happy man.

Place rose spa
Girl no 5
Face 7/10
Body 9/10 my type
Boobs 36b full original pair.shiok to suck
Massage 8/10
Hj 8/10
Bbbj 8/10
Autoroam yes no limit
Rtf yes and yes
Not rushing type and well spend money for 90 minutes
Damage 98 (90 minutes)+ 80 (tips)
So satisfied feeling. Nice place to lepak
Maybe no 9 abit choosy for customer. I assume she only want chinese.
Overall best experience. Thats all sambros. Keep hunting and sharing.

Bro xpeipanx, this rose spa all the ml is viet or prc?
Old 31-07-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Bro xpeipanx, this rose spa all the ml is viet or prc?
All ml are viets bros.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 18
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

just had a tarma from https://www.mysh88.com/

wanted Pacific in the sandwich but okt said she not available. had kristin/nina combo instead

standard thai 3P service, one do up one do down then 2nd round, change.

Kristin
looks: 6/10 normal look with bit of pimples covered up by makeup
body: 7/10, real B boobs, nothing to shout about
service 8/10 very service oriented but bit too commercial feel. moan when nina was servicing me and shes just lying there. stamina good when grinding on top of me, non stop. BBBJ too.

Nina
looks: 7/10 cute and small size, can lift up
body: 7/10 real B boobs, nothing to shout about too
service: sweet soft moan, gentle when catbath and all. overall more like a SYT. short licks and kisses when BBBJ.

room: bit ran down but clean and good enough for a quickie.

overall, not bad service. OKT also responsive and give direct instruction. will visit them again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1