The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 29-05-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Can you share more information about you renting motorbike.
Yes, u can rent a bike for about $7 a day.
I move about in Batam with a scooter everytime I'm there.
If u go in a group, rent a car for about $25 a day.
Hope it helps.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
You need to use their card (like kopitam card) in order to buy which could be a nuisance. Before you leave, you need to return the card to collect back your deposit and whatever balance in the card, else the card will expire in a month's time which and become totally useless.
Reminds me of the 1st time i got angry in Batam with this type of restaurant when my card expires. Well,unless someone pays for me,i doubt i will be returning to eat there however good and cheap the food will be. I did a count and realize i actually have to pay more when i eat and when the card expires later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
(and I hope nobody thinks that I could be or simply look or talk as this idiot. I am bule, I go to Formosa, but I look and talk totally differently. Who met me in person can testify that)
I have seen at least half a dozen bule staying in Formosa hotel before. I have not seen the video. Whoever is that taking the video,can likely be traced back provided he really do stay in Formosa. And if it involve Kings massage,it should be a little easier too,hehehe...nope,i arent gonna do the CSI,but i do know most of King's girls....hehehe...

*just bragging here,please dont take me seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
U mean Btm no manhood massage?

definitely hav,jus not those juagen kind lah.
Hehehe...yes,definitely have and its something that i have always been collecting since later on in my Batam trips. Some shops did a crap job on the penis massage,but some did a pretty good one. Some massage girls in some massage shops do not know what they were doing...while some do knows how to handle the manhood properly,hehehe... (you should know who i am referring to)

Manhood Penis Massage,is one of my ways which i revitalizing myself (in Batam) beside just enlisting on herbal soup help. If i compare the best of Thai (that i have tried),the best of China (that i have tried),the best of Batam ones i tried still not yet reach their standards. But in my opinion,its still considerably good enough for myself aka "revitalizing enough". My little bro is in her control (or mercy),whether to go up or go down,its all in her hands,hehehe...some bros who has joined me in my trips before will be able to understand better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockies View Post
Bro can share which joint,name of cewek ,date? & hw much was stolen?
I am also interested to know too.

I hope to see an answer tho. I once heard of hotel rooms with bed bugs in the older thread mentioned,but when prompted further for the hotel name (or room number),no reply.

As i read along over time,i tends to be able to "understand" better and be able to tell the difference in each of such postings.....

Quote:
This is my most worried part everytime overseas...
My most worried will be to lose 3 things when traveling oversea.

1. All my money

2. My Passport

3. All communication tools (HP,tablet, etc)

There was a news in China Shenyang where a Sillyporean got trapped there for a period of few years (if i dont remember wrong) becos he loses the above 3. One thing he also lost were his mind too. Therefore if i travel to any part of the world,the above 3 were most important to me,which also includes Batam. And for precaution reason,this is what i often do :

1. I dont put all my money in one place

2. I photocopied at least 1 copy of my passport,original will be in "safe".

3. I have more than one mobile phone

...and in addition to that,i make sure i have at least someone i can contact via public phone too. (which mean i memorize his/her number) Sounds like a little kid going for some school excursion huh? Hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Tried the loklok outside luck star hotel (New) the road before top 100 peniun. The shop open after 6.30 pm indo time, selections less than 30, they will deep fry first and then bbq (comes with 3 types of chili, no boiling like steamboat style. Total damage for 10 sticks of various combination is 116k rp, which the average of per stick = 11.6k rp. It's halal. May not return as i find the ones in Malaysia taste way better.

Instagram link = https://www.instagram.com/mommyqueenloklok/
When i clicked on the link,it turn out to be this :

I was curious what loklok was like at 1st,until a friend told me later,hehehe...

Quote:
Side note: the breakfast at lucky star hotel is on rooftop as well, cost is much cheaper than biz hotel, quality of room i do not know but it looks new from outside and the lobby is impressive enough.
So,its called Cardinal Lucky Star Hotel in full,hehehe...this hotel looks like a transformer lighting at night. One small question i need to ask,if i were to stay in that hotel,will i be taking the free breakfast at the roof top? or somewhere else? (i mean each night of stay usually comes with free breakfast right?)

Quote:
Side note: the breakfast at lucky star hotel is on rooftop as well, cost is much cheaper than biz hotel, quality of room i do not know but it looks new from outside and the lobby is impressive enough.
Doesnt it look a bit like Optimus Prime's head?

Hotel appearance look nice huh? And it looks like there are some good street food just outside of the hotel too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F22x View Post
I also heard you can't fondle or touch them. One bro was told off in English "don't touch me !" . No matter what price , it was a straight NO answer he got. Auto roam / strip. So I was puzzled as was thinking otherwise all along

Any Bros care to disagree ? Bro nono1973 ? Did you get lucky ?

We are strictly talking about the massage HJ category type here ...
Not sure about others,but on a personal scale of having been to Octopuss Spa 5 times,i have not encounter this issue before. All of them allowed me at least a top roaming,3 of them allow full roaming (top and bottom),2 allows only top roaming,non stripped however (unless pay extra which is still negotiable). Not even friends and bros from this forum who joined me encountered this mentioned issue before too.

However,i need to note here that all the girls i have had a massage in Octopuss Spa has been tipped 50k,only once due to not knowing a HJ was inclusive in Octopuss spa,i bargained and later give the massage girl 100k and that was my 1st visit to Octopuss. (i think i have written it in one of my summary before)

I guess this is solely depending on luck,chemistry and a matter of having 2 hands to sound a clap. If we force the girl/s to do something they didnt like (against their will) and worse, not paying them after the deed...well,this isnt so nice,right?

Just sharing a personal point of view.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Yes, u can rent a bike for about $7 a day.
I move about in Batam with a scooter everytime I'm there.
If u go in a group, rent a car for about $25 a day.
Hope it helps.
Bro, can you share/PM how and where to rent the motorbike?
Old 29-05-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Can you share more information about you renting motorbike.
Me too want to know where to rent motorcycle.
Old 29-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xes2013 View Post
Hi bro and sis,

Will be visiting the beautiful land of batam next week with my FB.

Anyone know of reasonable price couple massage? Preferably have jaccuzi inside so that there are time for some action with my Fb?

Thanks in advance for anyone who share.

Cheers.
I have been looking at your question for a long time and was trying to figure out how to answer them. So i try putting myself in your question and then i have 2 options.

1st,i wanted Jacuzzi,and then i wanted couple massage (i had couple massage almost all the time when in batam,minus the Jacuzzi). And a reasonable price.

2 options i got.

1st option with a higher price will be KTM Resort at Sekupang.The spa os call Spa Villa. They do have couple massage,but at a higher price tag. I got there before and their selling point is more on a romantic ambiance :

...and like i say,they have a heavier price tag. You can also request for an Ocean View Hydrotherapy room like the picture above too.

But do note that if you planned to have hanky panky,people who drives their boats around MAY see you,hehehe...so do be a bit discreet (believe me,boats dont drive by much). Oh,i forgot,the price above is excluding room at the resort. It should cost about S$50 if you get your room from Kaha or about S$60 if you get from online hotel booking site.

The 1st option was a more expensive one,2nd one should be cheaper but w/o the Ocean view ambiance,hehehe...what i did was...stay in a Hotel WITH a Jacuzzi. I picked Biz Hotel Junior Suite. I order 2 simple massage from the hotel to room for massage and later had a jacuzzi time with my girl. (Jacuzzi is in the toilet and toilet has a TV)

Cost of Junior suite room 670k rupiah from Kaha.

Cost of basic Massage (Bayou massage) :

200k to 350k rupiah each person unless you order treatment,which will cost even more.

I actually have a 3rd option,but i think this will require some PR skills,so i shall leave it out as not to confuse things.Anyway,the 1st option will cost me roughly about S$350 per night stay and the 2nd one about S$300.Option 1 ,i will drop at Sekupang Ferry Terminal,option 2 i drop off at Harbour Bay. Other alternatives includes going to Nagoya Hill Mall area to try out those 1st tier spa that offers body treatment,most should have couple massage too.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=33556

Do note that i am replying by standing in your shoe,other bro's opinion may varies and hope this message comes in handy before you reach Batam next week.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-05-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Quote:
http://www.motorbikerentalbatam.com/

http://klxtransasia.com/

U guys may wish to check hotel u stayed in. Sm btm hotels also can rent motorbike 2. Even no hav,they will knw hw/where to get u one.

I knw formosa does car/van rental,nt sure abt bike.
Old 29-05-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
My views on this is there's a grp of ppl here trying to make others feel more fearful to contribute thus i see more spamming & lesser concrete sharing. It's becoming like a chat log for tcss with ppl trying to stir sm old scores.

Maybe it's just me having this weird feeling after reading back the last 6,7 pages.
I hav similar feeling 2,i jus add em to my ignore list. Nw it seems my ignorelist is piling up with spammers & trouble stirrer.

The thg is newcomers wouldnt knw & got misleaded into feeding em,believing in the wrg info. It's another problem again. Anyway,tis is wat the forum r nw looking for,encouraging more clones & wars to achieve more view/post counts perhaps,but it's practically none of my business. It's jus hw i feel.

My 2 cts opinion only, peace out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Alternatively, U can also head to LOS.
Bro,wat's LOS std 4? Land Of the Smiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
According to what an ojek driver told me it's a plain booking joint with rooms for short time. From outside, so it seems to me.
Thx for yr info.

Shall head there to seek out more wen there's a chance.

Any landmark on tis princess salon?

Thx
Old 29-05-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was thinking of bringing my foldable ebike there tomorrow. now I hv another option
Old 29-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any landmark on tis princess salon?

Thx
Look at Happy8. Walk left, then right. There you are. Same block.
Old 29-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Finally saw.my goddess at Hawaii today.
Just arrived.. 21 years. 1.7m 45kg fair skin with a charm to die for.
Price :Steep

Comparing to the supermodel from PI.. I reckon she win hands down.
FR: to me made later.

Reckon she is top of the list now

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Old 29-05-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
I was thinking of bringing my foldable ebike there tomorrow. now I hv another option
Hopefully the traffic polisi in btm wn't be treating tis kind of bike like a reg motorbike & start "fining" the foreign e-bikers in btm with no helmet on wen ramadan is ard the corner.

Come to tink of it,a fairly gd ebike cost as much as a reg motorbike in btm (ard 20juta) & owning a motorbike on the btm road require the rider to have a dn't-knw-wat cert tat cost abt 2.7 juta and another licensing plate fee of abt 3.6 juta. Hw do i knw? Bcs a bro who stay in btm won a motorbike 3mths+ ago in 1 of the jackpot gaming ctr lucky draw tat were currently shut dwn by the btm authority.

Do share updates if u decide in bringing ebike over after u return.
(can cut back on using ojek if tis work out )

Thx for the idea

Last edited by iicycold; 29-05-2016 at 04:47 PM.
Old 29-05-2016, 06:06 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyquist View Post
Finally saw.my goddess at Hawaii today.
Just arrived.. 21 years. 1.7m 45kg fair skin with a charm to die for.
Price :Steep

Comparing to the supermodel from PI.. I reckon she win hands down.
FR: to me made later.

Reckon she is top of the list now
Bro, u solo trip r?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-05-2016, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
http://www.motorbikerentalbatam.com/

http://klxtransasia.com/

U guys may wish to check hotel u stayed in. Sm btm hotels also can rent motorbike 2. Even no hav,they will knw hw/where to get u one.

I knw formosa does car/van rental,nt sure abt bike.
Yes, quite number of shops do bike rental.
But I did not rent from them. I actually bought a used Yamaha scooter.
Old 29-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
o note that i am replying by standing in your shoe,other bro's opinion may varies and hope this message comes in handy before you reach Batam next week. Cheers!
Thanks bro, thats hell a good reply. Much appreciated your sharing and i will take ur advice and stay at junior suite biz hotel but i will be getting the couple massage either at majestic or the secret spa. Quoted me the 3hrs spa ard 2mil for a couple.

Looks good. But the biz junior suite they quoted me 1.1mil but i will check out kaha and see how much i can save.

Once again bro, you have being most helpful and much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 29-05-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,wat's LOS std 4? Land Of the Smiles?
Yup. Nearest Hatyai. 24 hr boking also.

Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1