The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
namori deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynamori deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ubon ratchathani

Has anyone been to this city? Going there soon for business and I have no idea if there are good ways to "relax"
Old 18-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ubon ratchathani

Quote:
Originally Posted by namori View Post
Has anyone been to this city? Going there soon for business and I have no idea if there are good ways to "relax"
Went there many times.... it will be good to bring a ger from BKK. The aunties there, confirmed u dun like unless u into MILF.
Old 19-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by namori View Post
Useful link for you: http://www.thailandredcat.com/nightl...n-ratchathani/

From looking at the above link and Google Maps Street View, Z-Through Spa is obviously a 'pretty' or 'kapoo' spa. As i have experienced in some other remote provincial towns recently, pretty spas are popping up everywhere and you can find nice younger girls and will be about 700 baht for a b2b with a HJ. Usually a top up of up to 1K baht would get an FJ. Never been to Ubon but have met some girls from there working in Bkk who were unusually fair and very cute and playful.Quite sure there will be a few spas with pretty girls and extras in Ubon Ratch as I have encountered these types of spas by accident in much smaller and remote towns in Thailand. IMO, A great way to unwind with a cute local girl. Best if you speak Thai to negotiate for extras and to get around. Hope this helps!
Old 19-01-2018, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tips for getting around:

Forgot to mention, I was in Hatyai, Nakhon Sawan and Prachuap Kiri Khan recently and was surprised to be able to get a GrabCar driver to respond so quickly every time I made a booking. Apparently there are lots of GrabCar (not Grab Taxi) drivers also online in Bkk now. This makes it easier to get from place without having to haggle on the fare with Taxi and TukTuk drivers. Not sure how effective GrabCar (or Uber) will be in Ubon Ratchatani but you can give it a try and let us know how it went
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1