The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

2222 Jenny, 1815 horseface Zhen Zhen, and 2062(?) Yiyi...commando and raw CIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
I would love Pei Yi, East, Ice and Channel...and the legendary Singtel....The good old days when the malaysians ruled GL.
Old 20-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by city slicker View Post
Greetings to all bros, taikos, sifus, veterans, scouts, commandos, writers, quality controllers and jokers gathered here

新年快乐, 恭喜发财 。
Upzzz you slick Bro CITY SLICKER
Huat arh from Sailsingapore

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 20-02-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
2222 Jenny, 1815 horseface Zhen Zhen, and 2062(?) Yiyi...commando and raw CIP
Wow those were the days of slippery from BolehLand

Last edited by unfit; 20-02-2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old 20-02-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow those were the days of slippery from BolehLand
haha my 3 choices are not from these legendary days because I was still underaged brat during these days.

But I am thankful I managed to get into the golden PRC days. Nowadays it's nothing to compare with those 3 I listed.
Old 20-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I am not very active in this forum but have been going GL for like 20 years on and off. Quality of the girls used to be much better. I remember there was a shop along L28 10 years ago (like a 3 storey semi d house) with plenty of pretty girls with excellent service. I dont even know why the quality has dropped so tremendously.
Old 20-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Ok, I am not very active in this forum but have been going GL for like 20 years on and off. Quality of the girls used to be much better. I remember there was a shop along L28 10 years ago (like a 3 storey semi d house) with plenty of pretty girls with excellent service. I dont even know why the quality has dropped so tremendously.
Quality dropped is because Pretty girls don’t want to come Sillypore anymore

They can make more money elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
haha my 3 choices are not from these legendary days because I was still underaged brat during these days.

But I am thankful I managed to get into the golden PRC days. Nowadays it's nothing to compare with those 3 I listed.
Whore’s wages has not been adjusted according to inflation

That’s why Nice girls skipped Zikapore

Last edited by unfit; 20-02-2018 at 09:54 PM.
Old 21-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quality dropped is because Pretty girls don’t want to come Sillypore anymore

They can make more money elsewhere

Whore’s wages has not been adjusted according to inflation

That’s why Nice girls skipped Zikapore

Eh but my contacts based in PRC said that nowadays there's such a boom of Ukrainian and Russian whores in PRC and people always choose those angmoh beauties. So, by right, the PRC whores should still want to look overseas right?

But then again, another contact based in neighboring ocuntries said that even Indonesia, specifically Jakarta is the favored choice for the prettier PRC whores over Singapore. Surprising huh?
Old 21-02-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Eh but my contacts based in PRC said that nowadays there's such a boom of Ukrainian and Russian whores in PRC and people always choose those angmoh beauties. So, by right, the PRC whores should still want to look overseas right?

But then again, another contact based in neighboring ocuntries said that even Indonesia, specifically Jakarta is the favored choice for the prettier PRC whores over Singapore. Surprising huh?
Singapore was the trend once upon a time for PRC whores to come here.

BUT we clamped down on the illegal PRC whore trade, limiting it to legal geylang houses. However, it's not easy to work in legal houses with the many restrictions and demands, though a smart and hardworking girl can make a fortune here if one counts VOLUME of punters that come every hour - plus you do not need to worry that your business will get cut short by police or other threats as you are protected as long as you ply your biz in your assigned whorehouse. Got health checks etc too. Customers wanna try anything funny, you can point at the safe sex signs or ask your OKT sitting right outside to intervene.

Not likely for you to get arrested, beaten, robbed or murdered while working in legal whorehouse here. You just sit in your your house with your legs open quietly, and you can earn. Even 5 customers a day, if you stay here for one year, you can earn more than 100k already ($80 x 5 customers x number of days in a year minus off menses days). If you stay two years and manage to clock 8-10 customers a day (ANG PAI), you could earn double or triple of that amount. How many Singaporeans even earn that much? Less than 20 percent of us maybe?

But just like a phase, there's an end to it. Some other countries are still new to seeing PRC whores, so when they go there, there's higher demand for this new experience where fair skinned cute docile looking chinese girls is a rarity.

So they may find higher bidders in these countries where you don't see pretty chinese girls on the streets like you would in singapore. Some want a quick buck, catch one big fish and get out of this industry. Although, I say once you start opening your legs for money, it's hard to stop.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Hiya, me old buddy Omnia, nice to see you re-surfaced here recently after a long break.

Thx for all those PM gals we exchanged recently.
They are simply fabulous with very good svc and attitude.
Check your PM.

Was busy with one of your PM gal recently.
She was simply wonderful. Excellent svc!
Kung Hei Fat Choi me old buddy!

Glad to know that you enjoyed me recommendations n tks for yr PM!....

Btw u got mail mate
Old 21-02-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 13
i44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteri44444 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Jakarta fj joints about S$200-S$300 for avg prc gals and S$300-S$400 per shot for better looking prc. And most customers will give tips plus no comments. Just fuck and go.

Here in GL, we pay $150. They get only $80 and there are many demanding customers who will demand all kinds of services from the girls or else they post tons of negative comments, complains and with step by step FR descriptions etc etc.....

Choice of destination is clear.

Last edited by i44444; 21-02-2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old 21-02-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by i44444 View Post
Jakarta fj joints about S$200-S$300 for avg prc gals and S$300-S$400 per shot for better looking prc. And most customers will give tips plus no comments. Just fuck and go.

Here in GL, we pay $150. They get only $70 and there are many demanding customers who will demand all kinds of services from the girls or else they post tons of negative comments, complains and with step by step FR descriptions etc etc.....

Choice of destination is clear.
In GL150, the WL net earning is $80 per session. However there is a particular shop that gives $100 to its WLs.

In JKT, most joints if not all are managed by mafia. Therefore, there is risk involved working in this notorious environment albeit it can be more lucrative and less stringent procedures to follow vs working in GL.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-02-2018, 07:06 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Let me make a contribution.

Please stop SPECULATING and look at hard facts. You think the WL gives a shit about illegal and legal? You think the WL care whether mafia run or not? You guys are dreaming. They have been in the underworld associated business their whole life. You scared they not scared hor.

The WL will go where the MONEY is. And your $80 is cheap. Not only is your $80 cheap, there are plenty of customers who spoiled by msians WL still expect bbbj.

The number of WLs are significantly dwindling. Of those that come, the REAL reason is because they cannot make it in the more lucrative markets. Many that come here give birth before, are in their late 20s already or been to everywhere else already and Spore is the last call. They are not coming here because it is so safe. They are coming here because of some reasons, no choice and they are not good enough to compete with the younger flesh elsewhere.

Spent more time talking to WL instead of playing sammyboy. Then you get the REAL picture. Got one fucking bronzemoron idiot who never chiong overseas think WL get beaten and robbed overseas. You try to rob them see what happen to you. Go rob a WL or hostess in Shenzhen, Macau, Msia, Jarkarta, Taiwan. See you can come back or not. Or else you can try being funny with a KTV hostess at Golden Mile. See you can walk out or not. Hahaha. Really a moron talking.

And by the way, talking about Spore being risk free is a joke. Spore is a BIG risk. They come here not free. Anytime can get sent back.

Hope you guys get the message once and for all. The WLs are not coming. Fuck your safe and no risk country. These WLs have been working since they were 18 some even younger. Now late 20s then they come here. You have NOTHING to compete with other country. Don't kid yourself. You are getting the scraps.

Last edited by 123hu; 21-02-2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old 21-02-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:

Anyway we just fuck whoever is here

Most OKTs said only Mummys and Low Demand girls willingly to come here

Very soon PRC will extinct like BolehLand Girls

Sillypore will left with Thais and Viets
Old 22-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway we just fuck whoever is here

Most OKTs said only Mummys and Low Demand girls willingly to come here

Very soon PRC will extinct like BolehLand Girls

Sillypore will left with Thais and Viets
I wonder when the thing I made bold started. I mean, in 2015-2016, the last time I was reallya ctive in the GL scene before my forced semi-retirement, there were still arguably quite high quality PRC chicks around this period of time, notable ones include Rong Rong from 1606 around 2015, Chu Chu from 1654a around 2015-2016 and many others I don't remember on top of my head at this moment.

But it's extremely sad if GL is only left with Thais and Viets. I even heard some rumors (some time ago by now) that there might be PINOY houses popping up soon.

I mean, I was extremely saddened because even during my most active GL years, I was praying and hoping for EASTERN EURO houses to start popping up, and now people are talking about freakin' PINOY? omg.... What a letdown.
Old 22-02-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
I wonder when the thing I made bold started. I mean, in 2015-2016, the last time I was reallya ctive in the GL scene before my forced semi-retirement, there were still arguably quite high quality PRC chicks around this period of time, notable ones include Rong Rong from 1606 around 2015, Chu Chu from 1654a around 2015-2016 and many others I don't remember on top of my head at this moment.

But it's extremely sad if GL is only left with Thais and Viets. I even heard some rumors (some time ago by now) that there might be PINOY houses popping up soon.

I mean, I was extremely saddened because even during my most active GL years, I was praying and hoping for EASTERN EURO houses to start popping up, and now people are talking about freakin' PINOY? omg.... What a letdown.
wat is wrong with thai n viet?
close your eye, your dicky won’t even know if u hv f an ane bu.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1