The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
she no french to me either and complained about my long messy cock hair getting into her face when doing cbj , just not my cup of tea
Wahahaha! That’s funny bro.
Old 19-02-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are not the only one bro.

Every of my fren including myself got the same treatment as you.
She has been like that since last Aug.
You go to peck on the lips. I cannot even touch the lips.
Many the senior gals in this house kind of tell the rest it is not worthwhile to french and let us lick here lick there for $80.

Well, I have given up on 2036 gals since then.

The 1649 gals are fantastic like Yuan Yuan, Xia Tian and Tian Tian.
Very good svc and passionate frenching. Can lick and touch everywhere.
1606 and 1608 also have equally good gals with passionate frenching.

Dun waste time with 2036 gals la, bro.

Perhaps Nana only choose handsome man and dun like ugly white face like me.
The peck is just once actually for what I remembered as it was like a quick steal and she told me she preferred me not to come near her lips again.

That makes me feel a bit better bro. Does that mean that every of your friend is not handsome? Dont say you are ugly yourself bro. I am sure you look fine. But no doubt bro BG is probably very handsome.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You are not the only one bro.

Every of my fren including myself got the same treatment as you.
She has been like that since last Aug.
You go to peck on the lips. I cannot even touch the lips.
Many the senior gals in this house kind of tell the rest it is not worthwhile to french and let us lick here lick there for $80.

Well, I have given up on 2036 gals since then.

The 1649 gals are fantastic like Yuan Yuan, Xia Tian and Tian Tian.
Very good svc and passionate frenching. Can lick and touch everywhere.
1606 and 1608 also have equally good gals with passionate frenching.

Dun waste time with 2036 gals la, bro.

Perhaps Nana only choose handsome man and dun like ugly white face like me.
Wow even the experienced Joker cannot taste the lips of this girl. Then I the fat ugly fellow no chance. Sigh, looks and GFE service seldom come together.

Which reminded me to curse and F the motherfucker who sabo xiao Ai. She possesses both looks and top service. Sigh
Old 19-02-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wow even the experienced Joker cannot taste the lips of this girl. Then I the fat ugly fellow no chance. Sigh, looks and GFE service seldom come together.

Which reminded me to curse and F the motherfucker who sabo xiao Ai. She possesses both looks and top service. Sigh
Aiyah, you fat but handsome mah.

Please go try her and let us know your sexperiece.

Your sexperience is very important to us in further understanding this special species of gals in 2036 now.

I am curious to know whether you get to peck her lips. Haha......

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 19-02-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
The peck is just once actually for what I remembered as it was like a quick steal and she told me she preferred me not to come near her lips again.

That makes me feel a bit better bro. Does that mean that every of your friend is not handsome? Dont say you are ugly yourself bro. I am sure you look fine. But no doubt bro BG is probably very handsome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

Quote:
Aiyah, you fat but handsome mah.

Please go try her and let us know your sexperiece.

Your sexperience is very important to us in further understanding this special species of gals in 2036 now.

I am curious to know whether you get to peck her lips. Haha......
Hahaha! You guys are so entertaining.

Thanks for livening up the thread.

Unlike some others, I welcome all feedback and opinions on girls that I have done FR on or recommended.

And I don’t start bitching like a butthurt dog even if comments are not so positive.

Our collective opinions help other samsters to decide where is best to spend their $150 based on their taste and requirements.

Hope to see more FR on the list of recommendations I provided here.

Huat ah!
Old 19-02-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Bro BG, waiting for your next FR on another recommended girl please.
Old 19-02-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro BG, waiting for your next FR on another recommended girl please.
Thanks bro.

Guys. Based on my listing of 20 plus girls in this thread, do vote which girl you wanna read FR on next!

I’ll write one FR every week based on the girl with the most votes from my list.

One FR every week, starting next week, out on either Monday or Tuesday.

Huat ah!!!

Last edited by BronzeGod; 19-02-2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Bro BG...can vote for two? Zhi Zhi 1606 and Vicky 1608 please. I am also assuming that once you posted FR on those girls before you will not repeat despite people voting again right? Thanks bro
Old 19-02-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro BG...can vote for two? Zhi Zhi 1606 and Vicky 1608 please. I am also assuming that once you posted FR on those girls before you will not repeat despite people voting again right? Thanks bro
One name per samster.

Need to set this rule.

So pls choose one - Zhi Zhi or Vicky

Deadline to vote is 25 feb 2359.

If the girl had FR by me before in this thread, I’ll decide if I want to go to the girl with second most votes or write a more detailed FR on the top vote getter, if there’s a repeat.

Sometimes one FR on one girl not enough
Old 19-02-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

Zhi zhi 1606 please.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Zhi zhi 1606 please.
VOTE TALLY:

Zhi Zhi 1606 X 1

Based on my listing of 20 plus girls in this thread, do vote which girl you wanna read FR on next!

I’ll write one FR every week based on the girl with the most votes from my list.

One FR every week, starting next week, out on either Monday or Tuesday.

Every samster here gets one vote, and each vote you can only choose one girl.

If you make multiple votes, the first girl's name is the one that'll get chosen.

Deadline to vote for the first FR in this series is 25 feb 2359.
Old 20-02-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: BronzeGod's busty gems and other FRs/info

Vicky got C section mark
Old 20-02-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Vicky got C section mark
Thanks for the info bro!

I must have been enjoying frenching with her until never really noticed it.
Old 20-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zhi zhi 1606 please.
Is she good looking SYT??
Old 20-02-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Is she good looking SYT??
SYT, depending on your definition of that.

I definitely would put her in young 20s office lady with hot smooth curvy body and ample breasts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1