The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Laughing3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Actually raw liao, wl cannot control when u cip.. usually is fucker withdraw and shoot outside .
more interested in which two
Old 07-02-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing3210 View Post
more interested in which two
U r right.. I also interested and can avoid
Old 12-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 16
WiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to beholdWiseOldCat is a splendid one to behold

any girls who fits into 'Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter' and don't smoke and shave down there cleanly?
Old 13-02-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1667 My Cute JC Classmate - Annie aged 22 years old from Sichuan

Just brief FR from now onwards cos gonna be v busy with work...
She’s been here for 6 months, being same batch as housemate Bei Bei

1. Package
- 1.6ish m fair syt JC babe with long black hair almost reaching waist c/w B cups and brown nips that get erected easily > yummy as I had a great time caressing and licking her creamy twin peaks
- Little or no makeup but her complexion is flawless 天生丽质 type, big doe eyes very sweet and cute gal; but don’t let her innocent looks deceive you
- Slim with no fats

2. Service
- Very good even though we spent much of foreplay engaging in intense passionate frenching; she almost suck my tongue out
- Tingling catbath erotically executed
- Capped bj (my request) mostly done deep throat

3. Lovemaking
- Pussy very tight and moist; cums when you ram her hard from multiple positions
- Expert rodeo rider; enjoys sex with plenty of moans
- Very GFE with loads of passionate frenching, necking me etc
- Finished off in thirsting position after breakneck thrusting speed- very shiok.

Gave me a very professional massage after the session.
Top 5 fave for me due to her syt looks, great chemistry and GFE.
After came out of room saw Bei Bei; and reminded of her awesome package and delicious peaks.
Will rtf soon.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lusty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here knows of any schoolgirl look lightweight girls that are 150cm and below?
Thanks in advance!
Old 04-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty View Post
Any bros here knows of any schoolgirl look lightweight girls that are 150cm and below?
Thanks in advance!
Not sure if meiyuan 2033 is below 150, but you may check her out.

Some other small sized girls to look at are

San San 1651
Vicky 1608
Xiaoyi 1606a
Xueli wh06

Hope that helps!
Old 04-03-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meiyuan 2033 is 150 and definitely looks like a lightweight school girl. She's recently gained a small belly though.

I am also searching for others who are as short and light as her.

Vicky from 1608 is... i'd guess 160 or slightly less
Old 04-03-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lusty View Post
Thanks in advance!
Bro,

Below 150m I’ve not come across any.
Nowadays many short syt stocks around below 1.6m.
U may check out these gals that I tried; but subject to your taste:

1. 1649 Tian Tian
- 1.5ish m 24 year old petite syt with perky natural C boobs, avid gym goer hence no fats on tummy, medium hair, slight tan, can french passionately , allows multiple positions

2. 1608 Xin Er
- 1.5ish m petite fair 25 year old ‘not so syt’ (height, slim and make up makes up seem younger though I suspect she’s older), long hair, papaya D boobs, can french passionately and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

3. 1667 Bei Bei
- 1.58m petite fair 24 year old syt (some say Tin Pei Lin lookalike), long hair, natural C boobs, can french (now, as claimed by other bros; din french me when I tried 2x) and allows multiple positions

4. 1649 Yang Yang
- 1.5ish m petite 25 year old syt, long hair, full natural C boobs, can french passionately and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

5. 1649 Xia Tian
- 1.5ish m petite 24 year old syt, slight tan, sharp features look like minority/ Thai, short-medium hair, B- boobs, can french and allows multiple positions
- thinnest of the lot

6. 1617 Jia Ning
- 1.58 - 1.6m petite 24 year old syt, fair (some say look like Karen Mok, Yang Gong Ru),
enhanced C boobs, long hair, can french passionately;
can costume play, multiple positions, enjoys sex

7. 1667 Annie
- 1.58-1.6m petite slim 23 year old syt, fair, sometimes wears glasses, mostly wear school gal / poly gal attire; natural b boobs; can french passionately; good sex stamina
- 2nd thinnest of the lot

Note that usual disclaimer applies rgd whether can french depends on your chemistry with her.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Below 150m I’ve not come across any.
Nowadays many short syt stocks around below 1.6m.
U may check out these gals that I tried; but subject to your taste:

1. 1649 Tian Tian
- 1.5ish m 24 year old petite syt with perky natural C boobs, avid gym goer hence no fats on tummy, medium hair, slight tan, can french passionately , allows multiple positions

2. 1608 Xin Er
- 1.5ish m petite fair 25 year old ‘not so syt’ (height, slim and make up makes up seem younger though I suspect she’s older), long hair, papaya D boobs, can french passionately and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

3. 1667 Bei Bei
- 1.58m petite fair 24 year old syt (some say Tin Pei Lin lookalike), long hair, natural C boobs, can french (now, as claimed by other bros; din french me when I tried 2x) and allows multiple positions

4. 1649 Yang Yang
- 1.5ish m petite 25 year old syt, long hair, full natural C boobs, can french passionately and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

5. 1649 Xia Tian
- 1.5ish m petite 24 year old syt, slight tan, sharp features look like minority/ Thai, short-medium hair, B- boobs, can french and allows multiple positions
- thinnest of the lot

6. 1617 Jia Ning
- 1.58 - 1.6m petite 24 year old syt, fair (some say look like Karen Mok, Yang Gong Ru),
enhanced C boobs, long hair, can french passionately;
can costume play, multiple positions, enjoys sex

7. 1667 Annie
- 1.58-1.6m petite slim 23 year old syt, fair, sometimes wears glasses, mostly wear school gal / poly gal attire; natural b boobs; can french passionately; good sex stamina
- 2nd thinnest of the lot

Note that usual disclaimer applies rgd whether can french depends on your chemistry with her.

Cheers!
Nice listing bro. All are good recommendations

However in terms of height and size, the list I shared is shorter and smaller if I am not recalling wrongly. I’m not good at exact measurements, but let me order them from smallest to biggest in size. Note that these few girls are among the smallest in Geylang already for cat 150

Meiyuan 2033 (small b cup, noob service level with innocent GFE)
San San 1651 (a-cup but Jamie Yeo lookalike face blowing you plus JAV style moaning “不要! 不要!will make you happy and shoot in quick time!)
Xiaoyi 1606a (small b cup, damn tight pussy, michievious and funny girl 傻姑 feel)
Xueli WH06 (b-c cup, fair, good service with some massage skills. Quite nice sharp features)
Vicky 1608 (tight pussy, small b-cup, good service pretty girl.)

These are must try for chio SYT lover.

If you are wanting to try a tall (almost 1.7) and slightly meaty SYT with baby fats who is only 21 years old and super innocent, you may visit 1606a xiaoting.
Fair, wet and slippery girl with b-cup... beware her love bites when she is high...

Last edited by BronzeGod; 04-03-2018 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Bro,

Thanks for compliments on the listing!

My list always have good recommendations cos every single gal had been personally tested.
I’ll not recommend if the gal cmi.

Anyway, I think my recommendations at 1.5ish m already v short and petite; I’d not included slightly meaty short ones eg WH04 TX, WH12 XX, 1606 SQ.

Cheers!
Old 04-03-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Thanks for compliments on the listing!

My list always have good recommendations cos every single gal had been personally tested.
I’ll not recommend if the gal cmi.

Anyway, I think my recommendations at 1.5ish m already v short and petite; I’d not included slightly meaty short ones eg WH04 TX, WH12 XX, 1606 SQ.

Cheers!
also good recommendations that you've brought up at the end for short and slightly meaty.

I too only recommend girls in my listings that i have personally tried and tested.

Most importantly, we are exchanging info to help all brothers here have more information and options to choose from

That is the purpose of this thread and many of the threads that I started over the years!
Old 04-03-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Vicky 1608 (tight pussy, small b-cup, good service pretty girl.)
Remember to include description of C section mark, Birth Mark, Big Mole, Tattoo, Hairy Underarms,Limbs, pussy etc

Or else got people Cry Father Cry Mother said it is Fake FR huh

Be safe than sorry

Hearsay FR doesn't know about the Nude State so...Flaws must include
Old 04-03-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Remember to include description of C section mark, Birth Mark, Big Mole, Tattoo, Hairy Underarms,Limbs, pussy etc

Or else got people Cry Father Cry Mother said it is Fake FR huh

Be safe than sorry

Hearsay FR doesn't know about the Nude State so...Flaws must include

Lol!!!!

Who is “people”?

Must include wechat id too to prove that we know the WL boh?

Or must say which place they like to go makan, sing karaoke, etc? Lol!!!
Old 04-03-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
also good recommendations that you've brought up at the end for short and slightly meaty.

I too only recommend girls in my listings that i have personally tried and tested.

Most importantly, we are exchanging info to help all brothers here have more information and options to choose from

That is the purpose of this thread and many of the threads that I started over the years!
Such a magnanimous baller :rolls eyes:

You must really get off on this shit

Last edited by Stressedboi; 04-03-2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Wrong emoticon
Old 04-03-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stressedboi View Post
Such a magnanimous baller :rolls eyes:

You must really get off on this shit
Definitely am having a good laugh at certain folks getting their panties in a twist over the threads I created
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1