The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Valentine gift

Don't for there is lot of Bangla behind with
Pack curry chicken also can liao
Rich=more rugi
Old 25-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Money is not an issue for me and what is your problem then?
Actually you should be asking yourself what is your problem then. You post to ask for advice and if you have already set your mind and cant be receptive to advice then you should not post. Like what bro Dexterbbbj said in his reply " Buy lor Happy lor. No need published lor ." You asked for advice and these are the advice from bros.

Why bother about the WL cheating on her other regulars with your gift ? Does it matter if you are so proud that you are her man ? If you are her man she will not do this I supposed.

It is good that money is not an issue to you so do continue to splurge on your favorite WL if you think it is worth it. Other bros, who do not agree to giving gifts, that does not mean they cannot afford to do so. It is just that to them it is not worth to do it. Everybody view "VALUE" differently. To your question to me ~ Money is also not an issue for me BUT i prefer to spend it wisely.

Some bros think that they will get special services if they become regulars. On the contrary, the services slacken when WL becomes more familiar with you. The services become less detailed. The new clients are the ones that get full services because the WLs fear the customers will not return for them. This is from the mouth of an AP from house 1?12.
Old 25-01-2018, 08:27 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
To your question to me ~ Money is also not an issue for me BUT i prefer to spend it wisely.

Some bros think that they will get special services if they become regulars. On the contrary, the services slacken when WL becomes more familiar with you. The services become less detailed. The new clients are the ones that get full services because the WLs fear the customers will not return for them. This is from the mouth of an AP from house 1?12.
If money is not an issue for you then you won't be making noise over small money once a year. LOL It's just a SMALL token no need to waste so much brain power think and think.

And how the fuck would you know whether treated differently since as you say, you have never spent extra? Full of fucking bullshit. If you have never given extra, you would know nothing. So just go one corner and sit down and don't talk about things you know nothing about.

Who the fuck teach you new customers get full service and regular customers get half service? LOL Customers the WL see up get good service. Customers the WL see down get shit service.

Still talking about full service? Already know what kind of customer you are: the one the WL blacklist the moment she leaves geylang. Hahaha. What an AP says to her cheapskate customer ie. YOU and what an AP says to her valued customer is not the same.

The AP service to YOU drops and her EXCUSE to YOU is that new customer gets better service. So try to be WISE. What is actually happening is that she realises you're a fucking cheapskate and couldn't be fucked whether you ever appear again, that's why her service to YOU drops. Fuck this is too funny.

It's obvious you don't chiong much. If you ever get the chance, save some money and visit a flower joint. Don't book table, stand in one corner, order the BASIC one jug of beer and hang the BASE $50 flower and see if the model treat you the same. The concept of open table and room is foreign to you. LOL

All chiongster know that come out to play is to spend big and be happy, not count pennies. You want to save money, no problem. But don't teach people who actually chiong what to do. Pay minimum amount just keep quiet.

Spend your money wisely. $50 the most value for money. Why spend $150 for one shot when you can get three. Faster go. There is nothing wise about paying the minimum or thinking hard over loose change.

Last edited by 123hu; 26-01-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old 25-01-2018, 09:40 PM
SamSter

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexterbbbj View Post
Rich=more rugi
Is that why you have chosen to remain poor?
Old 25-01-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Is that why you have chosen to remain poor?
Read to reply
Try read to understand.

By the way how you define rich.
For you what the definition of rich
And how even you know that
You rich and I am Poor.
Don't tell me you have extra pair of balls
Is That make you rich

Lol

Here some uncle rich
As the got money to throw
Hair already gone teeth Also gone.. Time up
Life also gine
Knn go toilet 2hrs can not pass motion
Only fart inside
But still Q up for WL
That's call rugi

Last edited by Dexterbbbj; 25-01-2018 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Correct
Old 25-01-2018, 10:36 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Read to reply
Try read to understand.

By the way how you define rich.
For you what the definition of rich
And how even you know that
You rich and I am Poor.
Don't tell me you have extra pair of balls
Is That make you rich

Lol

Oh I understand very well. LOL A fucking retard who doesn't know the definition of 'rich' is looking for a tutor on sammyboy. HAHAHA. A cheebye, this is sammyboy you writing in poem form for fuck? You learn the meaning of rich first before trying to be a poet lah.
Old 26-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Oh I understand very well. LOL A fucking retard who doesn't know the definition of 'rich' is looking for a tutor on sammyboy. HAHAHA. A cheebye, this is sammyboy you writing in poem form for fuck? You learn the meaning of rich first before trying to be a poet lah.
chicken rice eater
With black sauce
Only can fart fart and fart
Rugi.
Old 26-01-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

A mad dog snapping and barking at everybody over a matter put forth in the forum for advice. Putting words not mentioned by others and making baseless conclusion just show how low is his level of understanding and IQ. The inability to understand that a topic in a forum is for discussing and exchange of thoughts and his only means of communication is through profanity and accusation reinforce his low intelligence and state of mind. His ideology of "come out to play is to spend big" further shows his IQ level. It is like saying if someone goes out to eat, he must eat in the most expensive restaurant. Plain stupidity. It is therefore useless to discuss further with people of such level of IQ or rather people with zero IQ.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:05 AM
SamSter

Quote:
A mad dog snapping and barking at everybody over a matter put forth in the forum for advice. Putting words not mentioned by others and making baseless conclusion just show how low is his level of understanding and IQ. The inability to understand that a topic in a forum is for discussing and exchange of thoughts and his only means of communication is through profanity and accusation reinforce his low intelligence and state of mind. His ideology of "come out to play is to spend big" further shows his IQ level. It is like saying if someone goes out to eat, he must eat in the most expensive restaurant. Plain stupidity. It is therefore useless to discuss further with people of such level of IQ or rather people with zero IQ.
I think my IQ is pretty ok the last time I checked. Yours is however non-existent. It's even more obvious now you don't chiong at all since you don't understand what I mean by come out play must spend. When you don't open table and standby champagne, you're just a fuck holding a jug of beer in some corner. And that's your status in Geylang: you're the fucker paying the minimum amount. You can tell yourself you're wise. No one is interested in what people who can only afford one jug of beer have to say.

Now if you've embarrassed yourself with gems such as new customers get good service and regulars gets half service, HAHAHAHAHA you should shut up instead of drawing more attention to what a moron you are. An AP also already has a steady stream of regulars, no need to go all out to get new ones. You're talking rubbish. My accusations are not baseless. It's what YOU SAY. YOU SAY cannot give anything. Then how the fuck you know whether give or don't give got difference? Fucking retard. Stop dreaming.

By the way when it comes to certain things, I got a fucking big mouth. And I never fail to tell and agree with the WL that regulars like you who don't give anything are useless fucks that no need to give good service. "找你这么多次没给小费啊? 垃圾." You continue to act wise online hor. In real life, you no money and the WLs all know it.

I really like the AP who gave you half service. It was her polite way of saying "fuck off leh cheapo why you still come" but you still went so she do loh.

Let's get some perspective. You visit a WL 7, 8 times and NEVER ONCE would you slip in a little extra and you won't even give $200 angpao on V day. We are talking about amounts of $50 to $200. Nothing fantastic. Of coz you can give more But you give ZERO and start to talk about how wise you are. Wake up. You behave like a NS kia. Still in BMT no money ah?

Wise? Value for money? You're just cheap. Everyone in this forum knows it and so does every WL you visit. See your face sian la! HAHAHAHA

Last edited by 123hu; 26-01-2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Amo33 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Actually you should be asking yourself what is your problem then. You post to ask for advice and if you have already set your mind and cant be receptive to advice then you should not post. Like what bro Dexterbbbj said in his reply " Buy lor Happy lor. No need published lor ." You asked for advice and these are the advice from bros.

Why bother about the WL cheating on her other regulars with your gift ? Does it matter if you are so proud that you are her man ? If you are her man she will not do this I supposed.

It is good that money is not an issue to you so do continue to splurge on your favorite WL if you think it is worth it. Other bros, who do not agree to giving gifts, that does not mean they cannot afford to do so. It is just that to them it is not worth to do it. Everybody view "VALUE" differently. To your question to me ~ Money is also not an issue for me BUT i prefer to spend it wisely.

Haha. So you also think you are valentino. Valentine day girl buy you present? You can try your luck at petain road.
Old 26-01-2018, 10:45 AM
SamSter

Quote:
chicken rice eater
With black sauce
Only can fart fart and fart
Rugi.
Have you found out the meaning of 'rich' or a tutor already? LOL
Old 26-01-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
himsters72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I just want to share my experience after reading this thread.

I know a PRC WL when she was here after 2 mths. I fell in love with her after my 2nd visit. She does not really provide top notch service to me but her GFE was really awesome. We started to text each other whenever we have the time and after awhile I knew I am hooked. Initially I told myself not to get serious as I heard so many bros here said most of them here are just for the money. I myself has been cheonging G for the past 10 years and I will always just fuck and forget.

There was this special feeling I had with her that I really wanted her to be my gf. There came our 1st dating after 2 weeks on wechat. I just asked her out for dinner but I didnt know what hit me that makes me spent 1k on her with shoes, cosmetics and undergarments on our 1st outing. I really regretted as I thought I kena chop liao. Subsequent dates ended up with Iphone, LV handbag & I Mac.

2 days ago she cut her card and go back and I am happy to say we have been together for the past 15 months. After my 3rd visit to her shop she already forbid me to go G to find her. She will meet me almost everyday after her work and stay with me during her off days. She will passed me all her $ and whenever the rate is good I help her to remit back online. She even lend me 20k on her last month here to help me on my business setup. Actually i just test her only and of cos I have already returned to her after 2 weeks. She told me that she just wanted to know whether I am willing to spend money on her and am I financially stable before she be with me.

6 mths ago I bought an apartment in JB and now I am together with her sourcing for an apartment in her hometown with her hard earned 1 million RMB. We planned to settle down in JB after CNY. I am already 45, 17 years her senior. I am not bragging over anything here just wanted to say WL are also human. They too will fall in love if they meet the one they liked. Along the way we had our sacrifices. She missed a lot potential high flyers who are willing to pay her a lot if she goes out with them and I have to sacrifice my sleep to stay with her till 2am everyday. This 15 mths of endurance for us has finally ended.

Lastly the ICA officer who attended to her says there is always a possibility for them to return here if they write in to appeal. All depend on case by case.
Cheers to all bros out there who are in relationship with WL here.
Old 27-01-2018, 02:32 AM
SamSter

Bro this is wonderful story and many congratulations! Thanks for sharing! There are many bros like us who understand Geylang at a different level and more of us should speak up instead of letting these low income idiots have their say.

The majority of us know better than to divulge bedroom secrets and keep silent on this forum. It's only a minority of low class idiots that share their antics in the bedroom.

As we speak, there is a low class roadsweeper telling people that he got his ass licked twice and hopes people gives him points for his pitiful thread. What kind of people will support him? The same kind of low income and low class pattern loh. These cheapskates who take the bus have dominate this forum too long with their nonsense. I pity the WL if ever her name gets reveals because most sensible punters will avoid her like the plague seriously affecting her business; and only low class fools will be attracted to try. What a CURSE!

There is nothing unbelievable or show off about your story because WLs will get married, just a question of to who. I myself have made many good friends over the years and welcomed in many parts of PRC. Can't ask for anything more. For anything more serious to continue requires relocation which I'm not prepared to do at the moment.

I have spoken to some contacts on the possibly of coming back out of interest but I can't share publicly. If you want to know more, can pte msg me.

Those who badmouth WLs unnecessarily are just jealous green-eyed monsters. WLs are indeed human.

Last edited by 123hu; 27-01-2018 at 02:49 AM.
Old 27-01-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
TRUE. They earned more than majority of us. One month easily 20K. The Ang Pais even more and here you are contemplating about buying them gifts. You think they will treasure them ? They squeeze you dry and then say bye bye. A lost soul living in a virtual world.
Whatever the girls make... It is their hard earned money. Imagine to sleep with someone and lick someone's arse and dick everyday.

And if there are some small gestures that will make her day feel better that not all men out there are scums... I think why not.

Agree with some bros here. Those who complain about slacking service, they are part of the problem because they can talk the talk , but no action. All the bold suggestions to improve, but none of the suggestions include customers trying to up their own game.

I am convinced that even I will be going to buy some chocolates today for my sessions tonight. Just a token, better than nothing. I believe everyone can afford to buy at least KitKat for someone who is going to service and make him happy.

Enjoy the day with uour fav girl!
Old 27-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by himsters72 View Post
Hi I just want to share my experience after reading this thread.

I know a PRC WL when she was here after 2 mths. I fell in love with her after my 2nd visit. She does not really provide top notch service to me but her GFE was really awesome. We started to text each other whenever we have the time and after awhile I knew I am hooked. Initially I told myself not to get serious as I heard so many bros here said most of them here are just for the money. I myself has been cheonging G for the past 10 years and I will always just fuck and forget.

There was this special feeling I had with her that I really wanted her to be my gf. There came our 1st dating after 2 weeks on wechat. I just asked her out for dinner but I didnt know what hit me that makes me spent 1k on her with shoes, cosmetics and undergarments on our 1st outing. I really regretted as I thought I kena chop liao. Subsequent dates ended up with Iphone, LV handbag & I Mac.

2 days ago she cut her card and go back and I am happy to say we have been together for the past 15 months. After my 3rd visit to her shop she already forbid me to go G to find her. She will meet me almost everyday after her work and stay with me during her off days. She will passed me all her $ and whenever the rate is good I help her to remit back online. She even lend me 20k on her last month here to help me on my business setup. Actually i just test her only and of cos I have already returned to her after 2 weeks. She told me that she just wanted to know whether I am willing to spend money on her and am I financially stable before she be with me.

6 mths ago I bought an apartment in JB and now I am together with her sourcing for an apartment in her hometown with her hard earned 1 million RMB. We planned to settle down in JB after CNY. I am already 45, 17 years her senior. I am not bragging over anything here just wanted to say WL are also human. They too will fall in love if they meet the one they liked. Along the way we had our sacrifices. She missed a lot potential high flyers
Cheers to all bros out there who are in relationship with WL here.
Wonderful experience. Happy for you. I think one of the telling point if your wl is true fo u is the part she forbidded you to look for her in G. I met a wl who is almost like all the points above except that she still wants me to go G find her, which I find it a bit disturbing. I always thought if the wl loves you she would not want you to see her in her workplace. Again i may be wrong. I did not spend big bucks on her actually but she will buy expensive gifts for me instead, which I repeatedly told her not to waste money. One thing I myself cannot get over is she got to be F by many other customers. I wonder how you tahan that bro. I got to repeatedly psycho myself by telling myself the same thing in my previous posts on this topic.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1