The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2018, 09:33 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambinger View Post
Agree with some bros here. Those who complain about slacking service, they are part of the problem because they can talk the talk , but no action. All the bold suggestions to improve, but none of the suggestions include customers trying to up their own game.

I am convinced that even I will be going to buy some chocolates today for my sessions tonight. Just a token, better than nothing. I believe everyone can afford to buy at least KitKat for someone who is going to service and make him happy.

Enjoy the day with uour fav girl!
100% agree and good you spoke up! Many of us have the cow sense to realise prices have not increased for 30 years. Can you imagine? 30 years! The gifts and tips go straight to the WL's pocket. Personally, I feel paiseh by the 3rd visit if I never throw in a tip.

These fuckers who take the bus are shits in real life who only know how to talk online but NATO. And everything they talk about is how to save more money and get more service.

Even then, I would let it go here. But they are so self-absorbed and from the past, they can even think they are so wise and brag online about being a cheapo. They think the smarter than people who tip.

Last edited by 123hu; 27-01-2018 at 09:51 AM.
Old 27-01-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 13
Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!Stressedboi is one of the Best!
Re: Valentine gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by himsters72 View Post
Hi I just want to share my experience after reading this thread.

I know a PRC WL when she was here after 2 mths. I fell in love with her after my 2nd visit. She does not really provide top notch service to me but her GFE was really awesome. We started to text each other whenever we have the time and after awhile I knew I am hooked. Initially I told myself not to get serious as I heard so many bros here said most of them here are just for the money. I myself has been cheonging G for the past 10 years and I will always just fuck and forget.

There was this special feeling I had with her that I really wanted her to be my gf. There came our 1st dating after 2 weeks on wechat. I just asked her out for dinner but I didnt know what hit me that makes me spent 1k on her with shoes, cosmetics and undergarments on our 1st outing. I really regretted as I thought I kena chop liao. Subsequent dates ended up with Iphone, LV handbag & I Mac.

2 days ago she cut her card and go back and I am happy to say we have been together for the past 15 months. After my 3rd visit to her shop she already forbid me to go G to find her. She will meet me almost everyday after her work and stay with me during her off days. She will passed me all her $ and whenever the rate is good I help her to remit back online. She even lend me 20k on her last month here to help me on my business setup. Actually i just test her only and of cos I have already returned to her after 2 weeks. She told me that she just wanted to know whether I am willing to spend money on her and am I financially stable before she be with me.

6 mths ago I bought an apartment in JB and now I am together with her sourcing for an apartment in her hometown with her hard earned 1 million RMB. We planned to settle down in JB after CNY. I am already 45, 17 years her senior. I am not bragging over anything here just wanted to say WL are also human. They too will fall in love if they meet the one they liked. Along the way we had our sacrifices. She missed a lot potential high flyers who are willing to pay her a lot if she goes out with them and I have to sacrifice my sleep to stay with her till 2am everyday. This 15 mths of endurance for us has finally ended.

Lastly the ICA officer who attended to her says there is always a possibility for them to return here if they write in to appeal. All depend on case by case.
Cheers to all bros out there who are in relationship with WL here.
Congrats bro. Am happy for you. All the best to your future!
Old 27-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amo33 View Post
Buying luxury gifts for my favourite lady as we have kc with her after seeing her for a long time. What are the advise you can give after reading my heart felt that i feel loopholes if she picks the gifts by herself.

What if my lady picks the gift by herself and she wanted to purchase on-line, or she may wants me to follow her to the shop?

My issues here, i do not want to accompany my lady to the shop for fear being seen by friends or caught by my spouse.
I would concur with the view that you might as well buy gift for your spouse

Happy spouse = happy home = ... = World Peace!

If you must give WL something just ask yourself if you treat your family members just as well? If you are really generous to your loved ones, then by all means.
Old 27-01-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christianlian9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
I would concur with the view that you might as well buy gift for your spouse

Happy spouse = happy home = ... = World Peace!

If you must give WL something just ask yourself if you treat your family members just as well? If you are really generous to your loved ones, then by all means.
I fully agree with what u said. Just shoot and go . Don’t be so naive.
U can go enjoy but no need to give gift just to get better service or relation.if u don’t give gift they don’t give good service just leave it.
So many WL around, no need to worry.
Old 27-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I am going to buy something for my 2 tiraks.

Zara is having a sale now...so I bought some sexy dress for the 2 of them....will get them to wear and then have sex with them in it.

Less than $50 for 2 dress. sextifaction guaranteed.
Old 27-01-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

All house All angpai
Feedback
They don't want customer to buy or give anything
But if buy give there problem
There money
Also call message also there problem. It's one kind
Of disturbance.. Difficult to make all happy
Service always same for all..
They have 100 choice just go find other
We have a million customers.
one week two week come. Talk so many
We have 120 customer weekly
The people not happy with there own Gf wife
How to happy with WL..
Old 28-01-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I am going to buy something for my 2 tiraks.
Zara is having a sale now...so I bought some sexy dress for the 2 of them....will get them to wear and then have sex with them in it.
Less than $50 for 2 dress. sextifaction guaranteed.
what kind of dress ah ..
i buy desserts , then we feed each other ..
no hands ..
Old 28-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
what kind of dress ah ..
no hands .. :
Haha buy bird nest instead , better
Old 28-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
yumm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
what kind of dress ah ..
no hands ..
高手 indeed,
ppl talking about simi angpao, jay concert ticket, zara,
yet your dessert costs much lesser but same fun if not fun-er,
clap clap 👏
Old 28-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
what kind of dress ah ..
no hands ..

get my tirak to wear this with nothing underneath

i did strawberry and chocolate stuff before.......spread the nutella on the body and lick it off..........lol
then she spread nutella on my cock and slowly enjoy...............
Old 28-01-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Valentine gift

Quote:
no hands ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha buy bird nest instead , better
Best dessert man can offer woman is CreamPie
Old 28-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Dont bother to give valetine gifts to WL if it is not a Prada or LV or Omega or Rolex.

I used to send flower and gift to a few WL during Valentine, which also comes with the ceramic cup with my message and my name "from xxx".

KNN, when they return to china, the cups are still in the hostel used by the next batch of ladies. How I know? I happen to video chat with my new found "tirak" and she was so coincidentally holding this same cup which I gave to the former tirak.

okie okie.

So if you wanna send gift, send more expensive ones which they will bring back and hopefully not sell to others.

I kena once before. I gave her a LV bag. She went back to China. She later maybe forgot that I bought for her, and told me she took back some money by selling a LV bag to her friend in China as she has two of the same model.

wah lao oiiiii

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumm View Post
高手 indeed,
ppl talking about simi angpao, jay concert ticket, zara,
yet your dessert costs much lesser but same fun if not fun-er,
clap clap 👏
make your own dessert better right ? just give her CIM ....lol
Old 28-01-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

what is worst is I once gave a WL a huggy teddy bear as she says she likes it, can hug and remember me every day.

KNN, when she return to china, she did not bring along, and the next time I visited the place, I saw it at the bin.

So, now i only give other gifts like Swarovski earrings or pendants which are affordable and at least they will wear.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 28-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Almost WL like bangla
As they bring curry chicken
Full spice hot hot
The rest gift may expensive