The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
Ultraone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Day 4 - After golf, have dinner at the thai restaurant next to hotel. Food is good and cheap, aroi mak. Proceed to go jalan jalan along Sukhumvit.First stop Lollipop at soi 10 next to Paradiso hotel. Curious as have not been to BJ joint before. A few gals were standing outside the joint, was quoted 700baht. Decided not to try as the girls are not good looking (4/10). Next walk down to soi 12 - Darlings MP. The place definitely looks run down and as we approached the door, a old man walk out limping with a satisfied look on his face. Hmm, if a old man is happy looks like its a happy place One look inside convinced us that this is a joint for old men as most of the gals have seen better days. We make a hasty retreat, phew!

Opposite Darlings, spotted this new looking club I think is call Bikini Club. There are a few chio looking gals wearing bikini showing half balls sitting outside. I suspect it is a G club and my frens wanted to take a look. So we go in, door open and right in the middle is a stage where a sweet young thing is belting out a song. Got usher into the front sofa and on the way to sofa, saw quite a few super chio gals. Mama san came introduce the menu.Lady drink 400baht,open bottle JW Black 3K or 4Kbaht, join member 20k baht and something like 9 bottles free. My fren ask me can tabao the gals out as his heart is touched by the surrounding beauties but I have to bluntly tell him cannot unless he patronise the joint frequently and buy lots of LDs maybe got chance. Since we are "tourist" on budget, time to make our retreat. Tell the mamasan the place is very nice and the gals are nice too but we are too tired after our golf game to enjoy. Will try to come again next time. Since we are polite and spoke thai to her she say its okay and hope we can come again.

Proceed next to play pool at Players between soi 14 and 12 as it begins to rain and got soundly beaten by a lady player. All of us lost to her (we are not bad pool players) and she only play 80% to her potential. She told us she play with customers betting around 1000baht for ten games and customer consider winner if they win 3 out of ten. After rain stop proceed to soi 7 to meet one gal we meet earlier at Climax. Spotted a DR BJ Nuru shop atb e end of soi 7 with a few hot gals in bikini outside the shop. Anyone try the shop b4, is it BJ or Nuru massage or both :0 Went dancing at Bangkok Beat soi 7, live band with solid lady singer (80's song) but gals factor for pickup is quite low, not many chio ones. Our gal's fren she brought along also cannot make it. After dancing for a quite decide to leave and make our way to where else, Thermae. Choose another 22 year old student and happy bonking.

Last night, went to Hollywood, as one of the gals wanted to go there (normally I prefer clubs in Rachada soi 4 or Thonglor). Music is loud, got a table near the stage. The dancers are cute and they also have a shower show where for one hundred baht you can stick a sticker onto the breast of one of the 4 busty gals and feel her breast. Of course I choose the most busty gal to put my two stickers on, one left, one right Then she go take a shower on a shower glass compartment. No pretty gals to pickup, finish our bottle of JW and proceed back to hotel. On the way, decided to drop by Thermae. At 3pm its already closed but thre are still quite a number of gals eating at the roadside stall. Ask one of the gals how much and she quoted 1.5k for ST. As we are quite mao laew didn't take up the offer except for one fren who die die must release on our last night so he tabao one back to hotel.

End of short sharing, hope have not bored you guys. Overall, Park Plaza soi 18 hotel highly recommmended although a bit ex ($82 without breakfast at AGODA), Thermae is the best place for chiobus (no bar fine,LDs) and Naratree for afternoon shower.
Old 30-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Many many thanks Bruddah ULTRAONE for the excellent FR's
Much appreciated
Old 30-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Much appreciated
you in bkk??...very active here now...sorry couldn't catch up with you when you were in singapore...are you coming back anytime soon?...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you in bkk??...very active here now...sorry couldn't catch up with you when you were in singapore...are you coming back anytime soon?...
No worries bro H-88 !!
Heading TONIGHT direct into the eye of the storm : JFK airport !!
Then onwards to DTW ( Detroit) into a massive blizzard .....
Old 30-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No worries bro H-88 !!
Heading TONIGHT direct into the eye of the storm : JFK airport !!
Then onwards to DTW ( Detroit) into a massive blizzard .....
have a good journey...the storm Sandy had left New York although another Hurricane may hit...call me when you back this part of the world...bye...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 30-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
have a good journey...the storm Sandy had left New York although another Hurricane may hit...call me when you back this part of the world...bye...
Thanks Bro A!! Cheers !!
Back to Sillypore in Dec ... shall call you
Old 30-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Much appreciated
Mai bpen rai hope it is useful to you khrap
Old 31-10-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Good FR Bro Ultraone! Makes me one to go back soon! Btw wheres the tailor u go to? Never needed a tailor until now. Thanks in advance!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 31-10-2012, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Good FR Bro Ultraone! Makes me one to go back soon! Btw wheres the tailor u go to? Never needed a tailor until now. Thanks in advance!
The best one I know ( excellent work at reasonable prices ) is RAJAWONGSE ( Mr VICTOR)

Open Monday through Saturday, 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. • Closed Sundays
130 Sukhumvit Road, near Sukhumvit Soi 4 (next to the Landmark Hotel)
Bangkok 10110 • Thailand
Phone: 02-255-3714 or 02-255-3715 • Fax: 02-253-8390
E-mail: [email protected]

BOTH GW Bush & GHW Bush go to him

Here is the evidence : http://www.dress-for-success.com/george_bush.htm
Old 31-10-2012, 04:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
She is Korean actress Oh In Hye (오인혜) - Red Vacance Black Wedding

Thanks for info. Wow, she is really juicy with awesome rack. Very daring fashion style also http://lh6.ggpht.com/-rf-BKXCDhAI/Tv...252520slip.jpg
http://dailylenglui.blogspot.com/201...nglui-195.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Bro ACMilan, IMO and Sailsingapore,

CG and RCG are my favorite positions. When its done right, it's like heaven

It's too bad that many girls simply want to hop on and off, and lay on their backs like *fish
Bro Soopafly, CG is one of my fave also but too bad I cannot do RCG. My didi always upright and cannot be bent down. A horny girl once tried to do RCG with me and my didi almost had injury LOL
Another position I like is stand and carry http://www.sexinfo101.com/positions/...ce-17Final.swf Excellent to make gal cum quickly but very tiring for my old age
Will try out a less tiring variation http://www.sexinfo101.com/positions/...ce-22Final.swf
hehe

Quote:
Agreed !! CG , RCG are great ..... however Asian CG/RCG are my FAV of all ( demo below)

http://www.sexinfo101.com/reverseasiancowgirl.shtml
Thanks for the link. Excellent sextifying site
Old 31-10-2012, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraone View Post
Day 4 - After golf, have dinner at the thai restaurant next to hotel. Food is good and cheap, aroi mak. Proceed to go jalan jalan along Sukhumvit.First stop Lollipop at soi 10 next to Paradiso hotel. Curious as have not been to BJ joint before. A few gals were standing outside the joint, was quoted 700baht. Decided not to try as the girls are not good looking (4/10). Next walk down to soi 12 - Darlings MP. The place definitely looks run down and as we approached the door, a old man walk out limping with a satisfied look on his face. Hmm, if a old man is happy looks like its a happy place One look inside convinced us that this is a joint for old men as most of the gals have seen better days. We make a hasty retreat, phew!

Opposite Darlings, spotted this new looking club I think is call Bikini Club. There are a few chio looking gals wearing bikini showing half balls sitting outside. I suspect it is a G club and my frens wanted to take a look. So we go in, door open and right in the middle is a stage where a sweet young thing is belting out a song. Got usher into the front sofa and on the way to sofa, saw quite a few super chio gals. Mama san came introduce the menu.Lady drink 400baht,open bottle JW Black 3K or 4Kbaht, join member 20k baht and something like 9 bottles free. My fren ask me can tabao the gals out as his heart is touched by the surrounding beauties but I have to bluntly tell him cannot unless he patronise the joint frequently and buy lots of LDs maybe got chance. Since we are "tourist" on budget, time to make our retreat. Tell the mamasan the place is very nice and the gals are nice too but we are too tired after our golf game to enjoy. Will try to come again next time. Since we are polite and spoke thai to her she say its okay and hope we can come again.

Proceed next to play pool at Players between soi 14 and 12 as it begins to rain and got soundly beaten by a lady player. All of us lost to her (we are not bad pool players) and she only play 80% to her potential. She told us she play with customers betting around 1000baht for ten games and customer consider winner if they win 3 out of ten. After rain stop proceed to soi 7 to meet one gal we meet earlier at Climax. Spotted a DR BJ Nuru shop atb e end of soi 7 with a few hot gals in bikini outside the shop. Anyone try the shop b4, is it BJ or Nuru massage or both :0 Went dancing at Bangkok Beat soi 7, live band with solid lady singer (80's song) but gals factor for pickup is quite low, not many chio ones. Our gal's fren she brought along also cannot make it. After dancing for a quite decide to leave and make our way to where else, Thermae. Choose another 22 year old student and happy bonking.

Last night, went to Hollywood, as one of the gals wanted to go there (normally I prefer clubs in Rachada soi 4 or Thonglor). Music is loud, got a table near the stage. The dancers are cute and they also have a shower show where for one hundred baht you can stick a sticker onto the breast of one of the 4 busty gals and feel her breast. Of course I choose the most busty gal to put my two stickers on, one left, one right Then she go take a shower on a shower glass compartment. No pretty gals to pickup, finish our bottle of JW and proceed back to hotel. On the way, decided to drop by Thermae. At 3pm its already closed but thre are still quite a number of gals eating at the roadside stall. Ask one of the gals how much and she quoted 1.5k for ST. As we are quite mao laew didn't take up the offer except for one fren who die die must release on our last night so he tabao one back to hotel.

End of short sharing, hope have not bored you guys. Overall, Park Plaza soi 18 hotel highly recommmended although a bit ex ($82 without breakfast at AGODA), Thermae is the best place for chiobus (no bar fine,LDs) and Naratree for afternoon shower.
Solid FR. Up u already! I hope to go back to Bkk soon!
Old 31-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mai bpen rai hope it is useful to you khrap
Nice FR, may I know the golf courses that you played on. I am also more a golfer than cheongster.

My recent list of golf courses are Vintage, Windsor, Royal, Pines, Muang Ake, President... mostly out of Bangkok.

Heard Roots is not bad... outside W 1.

Maybe planning a solo trip in Dec.....
Old 31-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ccw4167 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in BKK 4-6Nov?

Let's meet up and see if we can't get a party going...
Old 31-10-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Charlie's Design at 25/3 soi 16. if you walk down the main road at the ASOKE Intersection, Exchange Tower is on your left hand side. Walk past Exchange tower a short distance and turn left into soi 16. Walk straight down for about 5 mins it is on your left hand side after an Indian restaurant. You should be able to see Long table restaurant at Column tower further down right hand side.On the way u should have pass by a foodland outlet and a citidines hotel. If you stay at Park Plaza soi 18, ask the bell boy to give u a lift there with e hotel tuk tuk.

Workmanship and cloth is of good quality. Good to make business shirts compared to Spore. Be careful of the Bayi saleman, no racist remark here, but most Bayi can talk so b4 you know it, end up with lots of shirts (but no worries can always wear them) or worse, ends up with being matchmake with a Punjabi village girl in India Service is good and prompt.

Btw, anybody tried the DR BJ nuru shop at soi 7? Is it nuru only or nuru cum BJ? The girls standing outside in their bikini and see through night gown looks delicious
Old 31-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Charlie's Design at 25/3 soi 16. if you walk down the main road at the ASOKE Intersection, Exchange Tower is on your left hand side. Walk past Exchange tower a short distance and turn left into soi 16. Walk straight down for about 5 mins it is on your left hand side after an Indian restaurant. You should be able to see Long table restaurant at Column tower further down right hand side.On the way u should have pass by a foodland outlet and a citidines hotel. If you stay at Park Plaza soi 18, ask the bell boy to give u a lift there with e hotel tuk tuk.

Workmanship and cloth is of good quality. Good to make business shirts compared to Spore. Be careful of the Bayi saleman, no racist remark here, but most Bayi can talk so b4 you know it, end up with lots of shirts (but no worries can always wear them) or worse, ends up with being matchmake with a Punjabi village girl in India Service is good and prompt.

Btw, anybody tried the DR BJ nuru shop at soi 7? Is it nuru only or nuru cum BJ? The girls standing outside in their bikini and see through night gown looks delicious
The Bayi saleman is call Roger, what a name for a bayi ..haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1