The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

hmm, don't understand why some guys share about double dating as in BGR only.. I thought 小三 is more specifically married guys with affair outside?

tbh before marriage u want to have multiple gf or FBs, it doesn't matter. There are no rules.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

So just wanna check. if she is willing to have sex with you when u asked for it and she doesnt even ask about being paid for this, what does this mean? lol
Old 19-04-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
So just wanna check. if she is willing to have sex with you when u asked for it and she doesnt even ask about being paid for this, what does this mean? lol
means she is willing to be fwb lor. but becareful, esp if u married. u dk what she thinking, is it purely fwb or got other motive. imo just stay as fwb should be ok, and delete all traces with her esp after each meet or deed done.
Old 21-04-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
means she is willing to be fwb lor. but becareful, esp if u married. u dk what she thinking, is it purely fwb or got other motive. imo just stay as fwb should be ok, and delete all traces with her esp after each meet or deed done.
Thanks for the advise. Well she did tell me a few things, like we can't control a relationship when it comes, she is not controlling herself but we have to set boundaries as she does not want to hurt me and my family because of her. So I respected her for that. Still have been meeting up and talking about setting up legal businesses instead. Wonder how that came about.
Old 30-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Wonder if any bros out there have some advise on this? I do have boiling questions on my mind like, why me? I mean there are a lot of other bros other there who maybe even wealthier than I am and am I the only one that she has considered to move on like this?

Quote:
Thanks for the advise. Well she did tell me a few things, like we can't control a relationship when it comes, she is not controlling herself but we have to set boundaries as she does not want to hurt me and my family because of her. So I respected her for that. Still have been meeting up and talking about setting up legal businesses instead. Wonder how that came about.
Old 30-04-2018, 01:46 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wonder if any bros out there have some advise on this? I do have boiling questions on my mind like, why me? I mean there are a lot of other bros other there who maybe even wealthier than I am and am I the only one that she has considered to move on like this?
it means you are getting emotional about her

A FB is someone you have sex with, no emotions, you don't pay officially, you might pay with wining and dining, maybe even gifts.

A little 3 is someone you have emotions with, sex and you are married,
you don't pay officially, you might pay with wining and dining, maybe even gifts.

A WLF/FL is someone you have sex with, no emotions, you pay for the service. You do not wine and dine or give gifts

Wife is someone you might or might not be having sex with her after marriage, lots of emotions, positive and negative. You pay officially in allowance, you must wine and dine her, and you must give gifts.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 12
royalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of lightroyalrabbit is a glorious beacon of light

well said !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

A FB is someone you have sex with, no emotions, you don't pay officially, you might pay with wining and dining, maybe even gifts.

you don't pay officially, you might pay with wining and dining, maybe even gifts.

A WLF/FL is someone you have sex with, no emotions, you pay for the service. You do not wine and dine or give gifts

Wife is someone you might or might not be having sex with her after marriage, lots of emotions, positive and negative. You pay officially in allowance, you must wine and dine her, and you must give gifts.
Old 01-05-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Don’t get involved in her business by being partners. You can invest or help out occasionally. The more time both of you spend together the higher chances of you getting emotionally sucked in into her world.
Old 01-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Nice one, especially the last one. Lol

Quote:

Old 01-05-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

Oops. I guess I am getting quite involved now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Don’t get involved in her business by being partners. You can invest or help out occasionally. The more time both of you spend together the higher chances of you getting emotionally sucked in into her world.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

What if I get her emotionally sucked into my world? Have been spending time with her and she does pay for some good when we eat out together. She does ask me for advise and follows them to an extend of not doing certain things. At the moment she says she likes it this way that I am concerned on her well being and helping her emotionally and she doesn't want to break up my family. She also gets concerned on what I do to help her in certain things. Hmmm... So how will this end?

Any bros here still with the ML or Ex-ML now after a long period of time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
Old 09-05-2018, 04:05 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if I get her emotionally sucked into my world? Have been spending time with her and she does pay for some good when we eat out together. She does ask me for advise and follows them to an extend of not doing certain things. At the moment she says she likes it this way that I am concerned on her well being and helping her emotionally and she doesn't want to break up my family. She also gets concerned on what I do to help her in certain things. Hmmm... So how will this end?

Any bros here still with the ML or Ex-ML now after a long period of time?
this is my 8th year. does that count as a long period of time?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-05-2018, 06:01 AM
Samster

Wow. Yes bro. Still going on strong?

Quote:
this is my 8th year. does that count as a long period of time?
Old 11-05-2018, 05:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Wow. Yes bro. Still going on strong?
yeah well it settles into a routine

if you think that sex crazed woman you met is going to be like that forever, I can only say once these WL become ex WL, they no longer need to please you. And it becomes like your long term gf or wife, sex becomes rare and few.

haven't really felt any passion for years, so we settled into companionship of eating, watching movies with emotions and feelings in the relationship. more care than passion or love.

somewhere though you know because of how we started, there will never be a legality to this arrangement.
Old 12-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Nice. Well I hope that happens for me but my libido is still quite high. Lol. So I guess the sex will still go on. Lol.

Quote:
yeah well it settles into a routine

if you think that sex crazed woman you met is going to be like that forever, I can only say once these WL become ex WL, they no longer need to please you. And it becomes like your long term gf or wife, sex becomes rare and few.

haven't really felt any passion for years, so we settled into companionship of eating, watching movies with emotions and feelings in the relationship. more care than passion or love.

somewhere though you know because of how we started, there will never be a legality to this arrangement.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1