The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a

Wow Xiaoyun is the real veteran now. She is just a few of those who are lasting close to the 2 year mark, the other is Meiyou 2033.
Old 13-04-2018, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Wow Xiaoyun is the real veteran now. She is just a few of those who are lasting close to the 2 year mark, the other is Meiyou 2033.
There are some others that have been here a long time.

Xin Xin WH12 - arrived dec 2016
Mei Mei 2033 - arrived nov 2016
Xueli WH06 - arrived Oct 2016

These girls should still be around if I am not wrong - all in my top list.

Best to give them a good thumping before they are gone.
Old 03-05-2018, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Hope she is still around next week...
Old 03-05-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xiaoyun has already RTC.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:51 AM
Samster

ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Xiaoyun has already RTC.
Shocking news.. darn. Finale bang also no..
Old 08-05-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried a newbie, Xiao Ai.

Name : Xiao Ai
Ht : 1.63 m
Wt : about 53 kg?
Home Province : Fujian
Debut : 8 May 2018
Prior Experience : none/little known experience
Home base : 1606a

Face: very pleasant MILF, smooth complexion.
Body: black & light brown hair to midrib; slightly toned skin, a little flabby/meaty; perky butt; small tattoos on right shoulder, above butt & abdomen; bushy pubic hair! look pleasant for her height
Boobs: B- cup, natural and soft, light brown areola and nipples
Skin: medium toned type
Shower action : taught her to do light french and do frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : no boobs massage, small twirling of tongue on the chest to abdomen - good sensation
Hands massage - provided good hands massage on back after the deed
AR : Nil; (but customer can train her)
BBBJ : good licking and ice-cream action; spend a reasonable amount of time enjoying my dick; deep-throat BJ.
Finger penetration : never try and never ask.
Painting : we did 69; painted and licked her pussy, seem to enjoy very much
Frenching/kissing : being her first customer, kissing/french is the first service I want her to try. She is a natural - stick out her tongue and french me with her juicy lips; she is a light smoker. frenching generates good gfe.
FJ: claimed not to have sex for some months. being his first customer, we have a wonderful time in the cowgal and missionary positions; passionate frenching and caressing, grabbing and smooching her sensitive boobs; pussy gets very wet easily; in a short time in cowgal and in the missionary positions, she was very high; she showed in her ecstatic and grimacing face; she claimed to have climaxed twice. All in all a very good spontaneous introductory sex for her in GL! She needs the guidance from all the seasoned campaigners here!
RTF : Most likely. Good attitude - willing to learn and please customer. Still have areas to improve! Let's see if she will make some effort to become trimmer. As she can french well, she can make it to my rtf list (just like Dan Dan of 1669)!
Old 14-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Question Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Went to this house last week.
Here is my FR on Xiao Ting of 1606A.

Damage: $150

Appearance: 7/10
1.68m tall and with a roundly-shaped face. Has a small butterfly tattoo below her right ribcage. Look like some naïve, innocent sec school gal. She told me she is 21 and came here when she just hit the requirement age. Skin texture is soft and couldn't resist myself from caressing her body. :P

Boobs: B-

French: 8/10
Literally drowning me with her mouth and want to swallow me. Totally hot stuff that turned me on. Very engaging

Shower: 8/10
Standard service. Caught me off guard when she gave me a BBBJ right there in the shower without me requesting. Takes initiative/control.

Catbath/massage : skipped

BBBJ: 7/10
Not the best but definitely very accomodating. She deployed slow and sensual strokes which I prefer over the the hard suction style. Tongue flickering action is almost non-existent but made up by giving deep throats. Enjoyed a good 15min of lollipop service.

Painting:
No weird odour. Only slightly trimmed bush. Quite responsive to licking. Moans and held my head when I flickered my tongue quickly on her clitoris.

FJ: 8/10
Pussy not as tight as I thought it would be. Did missionary first then doggie. Doggie was amazing. Slapping sound from every thrust that I gave. Butt/waist meat is just nice to hold. Gave her a few light spanking and she loved it.
Wanted to try 2 more positions before blowing my load but don't know why today my didi sensitive. Blew at doggie hahahaha

After sex/GFE: 9/10
Cuddled a lot and talkative Excellent conversationalist, no awkward silence in the air. Also didn't rush me to the shower after FJ, unlike some of the others like Meng Lu. So in this regard, every minute of the 1hour is fully ulitised. Worth.

RTF: yes.

Cheers!
Bro,

Does she give AR?
Old 14-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Bro,

Does she give AR?
She did but she’s gone home
Old 14-05-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Any one can advise on the girls available now in 1606A ? Thanks.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
Any one can advise on the girls available now in 1606A ? Thanks.
Xiao you, Xiao ting and Xiao Tin have gone home.

But the hot babe Xiao Xiao still around. Do try if you have not.
Old 14-05-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Xiao you, Xiao ting and Xiao Tin have gone home.

But the hot babe Xiao Xiao still around. Do try if you have not.
Xiao yun? She also went home right ? Heard from one bro.. she went back also
Old 14-05-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Xiao yun? She also went home right ? Heard from one bro.. she went back also
Yep. I meant Xiao Yun. Donno why it auto correct and became xiao Tin when I submit the post

Yep. Xiao Yun has gone home.
Old 12-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kye_lin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FRs of the new girls?
Old 05-07-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbbjluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kye_lin View Post
Any FRs of the new girls?
My FR for Xiao Yu (New Girl)

Slender, slim long hair girl with yummylicious nipple, though not for boob lover(A) but when I see her curvy ass I was immediately turned on. If you want a girl who is sweet and sultry and provide good service, she will be the one.

Like a real lover, we hug and kisses, my little brother was so hard for her especially when she bbbj me during shower, her tongue goes round and round while my brother is in her mouth, the way she sucks with eyes looking at me makes me feel horny. And she takes her time.

Laying on the bed with back facing her, she use her ass to massage my ass the feeling was very good and Shiok.

Next she ask me to lift my ass and she suck my butt cheeks then AR me, very electrifying...

I like the way she use her nipple to caress my body so enjoyable before she bbbj again with ball sucking.

Next it was my turn to savor her. I really take my own sweet time to makan her especially her nipple, can't get it out of my fucking head. Then I play with her pussy, insert my finger in her and lick her wild then I allow her to bbbj me again.

When I slide my brother in her she was so hungry and keep pulling my hip to thrust her.

Hump her so hard until she moan loudly.. Love to hump when the woman is hot and aroused.

bbbj: 7.5-8
AR: 7.5
Fingering: Yes
Painting: Yes
CMI: She said yes, will try next time.
Kiss: Yes
FJ: 7
RTF: Will RTF her again these few days.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbjluver View Post
My FR for Xiao Yu (New Girl)

Slender, slim long hair girl with yummylicious nipple, though not for boob lover(A) but when I see her curvy ass I was immediately turned on. If you want a girl who is sweet and sultry and provide good service, she will be the one.

Like a real lover, we hug and kisses, my little brother was so hard for her especially when she bbbj me during shower, her tongue goes round and round while my brother is in her mouth, the way she sucks with eyes looking at me makes me feel horny. And she takes her time.

Laying on the bed with back facing her, she use her ass to massage my ass the feeling was very good and Shiok.

Next she ask me to lift my ass and she suck my butt cheeks then AR me, very electrifying...

I like the way she use her nipple to caress my body so enjoyable before she bbbj again with ball sucking.

Next it was my turn to savor her. I really take my own sweet time to makan her especially her nipple, can't get it out of my fucking head. Then I play with her pussy, insert my finger in her and lick her wild then I allow her to bbbj me again.

When I slide my brother in her she was so hungry and keep pulling my hip to thrust her.

Hump her so hard until she moan loudly.. Love to hump when the woman is hot and aroused.

bbbj: 7.5-8
AR: 7.5
Fingering: Yes
Painting: Yes
CMI: She said yes, will try next time.
Kiss: Yes
FJ: 7
RTF: Will RTF her again these few days.
I like her nipple too playing of her pussy also Her AR is particularly my favorite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1