The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 18
cibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercibeisong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Medan Happenings

Hi

No thread for pekan bahru, so I asking for some fun places in PKU here, any recommendations?

Staying ard hotel novotel.
Old 18-04-2018, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going next week?
Old 22-04-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone will be there next Thursday till sunday?
Old 25-04-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Going Medan tomolo. Reaching in the afternoon. Anyone there already? Any lao Jiao there to guide newbie on Medan?
Old 26-04-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 14
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Shit man i dun mind going on the 30th onwards

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 01-05-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kemokun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...
Never know that in here got Medan threat...

So I will help you peoples..
In medan mostly they working at spa..
For my recommendation you guys could go to Furla. its located at behind of Kingdom cafe/ bistronomix opposite from JW mariot hotel. for rate its around 670-770k Rupiah those package include Fj already.
note: you guys also could follow their ig at furlaspa

Paradise spa. price around 610k. the place is old and have a very bad bed. located at jalan serdang behind grand sakura hotel

Delta spa the most expensive spa it will cost you around 1-2millions rupiah.
Located at jalan juanda

maybe this is the best spa that Medan have right now.

So this is my first reply in the forum since 2012.

LOL..
Old 01-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemokun View Post
Wow...
Never know that in here got Medan threat...

So I will help you peoples..
In medan mostly they working at spa..
For my recommendation you guys could go to Furla. its located at behind of Kingdom cafe/ bistronomix opposite from JW mariot hotel. for rate its around 670-770k Rupiah those package include Fj already.
note: you guys also could follow their ig at furlaspa

Paradise spa. price around 610k. the place is old and have a very bad bed. located at jalan serdang behind grand sakura hotel

Delta spa the most expensive spa it will cost you around 1-2millions rupiah.
Located at jalan juanda

maybe this is the best spa that Medan have right now.

So this is my first reply in the forum since 2012.

LOL..

Thanks bro. Already came back from the Medan trip. Just to highlight those looking for night life like partying and hook up girls dont go there. I don't find any facncy club there at all. Don't go Medan club as it is an Indian club. Entrance is closed down already. Tarven closed too. The Cube, beside tarven is the worst ever club. I paid 50 k ruppiah and was offered mineral water (small bottle) only. Not much people inside the cube and the highlight is only watch soccer which u all can watch free at Merdeka Walk. Retrospective, i didn't manage to go in yet cause no time and must pay 200 k ruppiah to go in. The SOHO, in the same capitol building as Retrospective caters to younger crowd who can sing songs if they want to. Feel more like pub.

However, they have quite a number of spas that is worth going. The one behind sakura hotel now i think is called pattaya spa. The rates are 200000 rupiah/1.5 hours of massage for "hard massage" for slight mature ladies and 290000 ruppiah for 2 hours massage for younger girls. However, do expect younger girls do not know how to massage and purely go for special.

I opt for one slight mature (28 yrs old) lady with superb figure and can speak english. They have a screen for you all to choose the girls. After massage was offered special service. The rate is 300 k for hj and 600k for sex. Negotiate to 200k for HJ and add 100 K more to ask her remove her clothes. Her figure is really sexy especially her J.LO butt. Total 500K.

I think bro ur Furla spa is better priced at 660-770K which included FJ. However, not much difference. Another spa i think can go is Octopus spa. Massage package range from 130k to 200 k. I get the 170K package and a not bad looking girl massaged me. For special she quoted 1000K for sex but pay whatever i want for HJ. I think she is very young and purely go for HJ only. The problem with octopus spa is that it is not a hotel spa like pattaya spa. The girls cannot speak english. No negotiation to remove clothes. So i paid her 150k for HJ which she is already very very happy. Total massage and HJ only 320 K, which i think very very cheap.

Delta Spa, TAMADE do not go there unless you are very rich. It is a spa with facilities but have time constraints. Can stay for 2.5 hours nia and pay 1000+ ruppiah which included 2 hours 15 minutes of massage. Then the remaining 15 minutes how? No buffet or hot pool or what??? I heard the price i stormed off already. Much more expesive than if i ordered massage ladies to my hotel room. By a lot more times. 4 times more expensive. The reason why is so expensive i think is because they advertise a lot but it is really not the famous one for local. I hired local driver for a day and my driver recommend me a lot of spas. Good ones too. Maybe u all can ask from drivers too.

OK other than all these special services. MEDAN is a place i highly recommend people to explore. The food is VERY VERY NICE and i didn't manage to finish all those i shortlisted. If u have time do explore Lake Toba, Sipiso Piso Waterfall and Mount Sibayak. Do hike them and enjoy the superb scenary. If you are not those adventurous type, can just stay in hotel and enjoy their facilities. Then u can open wechat and see see. Got a lot of ladies will msg u for service hehe....

Enjoy bros.
Old 02-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Thanks bro. Already came back from the Medan trip. Just to highlight those looking for night life like partying and hook up girls dont go there. I don't find any facncy club there at all.

However, they have quite a number of spas that is worth going.

Delta Spa, TAMADE do not go there unless you are very rich.......

OK other than all these special services. MEDAN is a place i highly recommend people to explore. The food is VERY VERY NICE and i didn't manage to finish all those i shortlisted. If u have time do explore Lake Toba, Sipiso Piso Waterfall and Mount Sibayak. Do hike them and enjoy the superb scenary. If you are not those adventurous type, can just stay in hotel and enjoy their facilities. Then u can open wechat and see see. Got a lot of ladies will msg u for service hehe....

Enjoy bros.
nice info. just adding on my 2 cents.

1. there are decent clubs (don't compare with JKT). I stayed at Hotel Karibia and on 6th floor there's direct access to the Karibia club. a lot of older local men crowd. but has GROs and u can get them to sit with u for about 200rb max. to bring back hotel is up to your KC.. girls have varying quality. GO around 10pm if u want to have better choices.

Delta spa is the best spa there, so they can command the best prices. But rightly said there are smaller quite ok spas too. Strangely the therapists I had are from Java. hahahha

Food is closest to Singapore/Malaysia kind. A lot of indo Chinese food compared to other indo cities. this year I travelled to many indo cities and Medan is my all time fav

happy mongering in Medan and elsewhere in Indo!
Old 02-05-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Delta Spa, TAMADE do not go there unless you are very rich. It is a spa with facilities but have time constraints. Can stay for 2.5 hours nia and pay 1000+ ruppiah which included 2 hours 15 minutes of massage. Then the remaining 15 minutes how? No buffet or hot pool or what??? I heard the price i stormed off already. Much more expesive than if i ordered massage ladies to my hotel room. By a lot more times. 4 times more expensive. The reason why is so expensive i think is because they advertise a lot but it is really not the famous one for local. I hired local driver for a day and my driver recommend me a lot of spas. Good ones too. Maybe u all can ask from drivers too.
Hmm bro subidowa, I don't think there's any time constraints of staying inside the spa except the room where you get your massage done. I've been to delta medan a couple of times. After you get your tag from the reception, you can go in to change n use the hot pool etc (its pretty decent size) or you can go up to the lounge at level 2 for the small buffet setup and watch tv or get your massage booking done. no time limit there as well.

The only delta spas I know without facilities is in Jakarta.

Lastly, on the charges.. nowadays I usually take their hydro therapy package which shld be the most expensive at 850k... don't remember spending anything more than 1juta at delta spa medan. If you stay at delta hotel... I think they have further discounts when u go to the spa (can't remember how much already).

Cheers

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 03-05-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kemokun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For some spa such as Octopus spa, Hilton, Grand diamond, Glamour are spas that already included Hj. they call it VM( vitality massage) LOL.

clubs in medan are really sucks.
but for having fun you guys can go to place call H2 ( heaven and hell), xxx ( x3). a lot of girls will be there and you need to pay for companion.
Unless you search through wechat for a girl that u want to Fuck, bring to the clubs.
the codes for them are Open BO st (short time) Lt ( long time) book for dugem means clubbing.
so just helping bro who might be read this thread. LOL.

for cheapo fuck like petain, it is in iskandar muda those girls are like to stand at the pedestrian and wait for someone to approach. usually its around 200k rupiah and will bring you to some lousy hotel or you bring her to yours.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
nice info. just adding on my 2 cents.

1. there are decent clubs (don't compare with JKT). I stayed at Hotel Karibia and on 6th floor there's direct access to the Karibia club. a lot of older local men crowd. but has GROs and u can get them to sit with u for about 200rb max. to bring back hotel is up to your KC.. girls have varying quality. GO around 10pm if u want to have better choices.

Delta spa is the best spa there, so they can command the best prices. But rightly said there are smaller quite ok spas too. Strangely the therapists I had are from Java. hahahha

Food is closest to Singapore/Malaysia kind. A lot of indo Chinese food compared to other indo cities. this year I travelled to many indo cities and Medan is my all time fav

happy mongering in Medan and elsewhere in Indo!
Yeah bro u are right. I FORGOT to tell everyone most of the clubs open at TEN pm only. I went early that day and everywhere close lol. Karibia club is one of my shortlisted club to go but didn't make it there due to time constraint. Got GROS... for 200rb hmmm next time I try. But the problem is always can they speak English.

Food is the thing I enjoy most about MEDAN...... SEDAP...
Old 03-05-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Hmm bro subidowa, I don't think there's any time constraints of staying inside the spa except the room where you get your massage done. I've been to delta medan a couple of times. After you get your tag from the reception, you can go in to change n use the hot pool etc (its pretty decent size) or you can go up to the lounge at level 2 for the small buffet setup and watch tv or get your massage booking done. no time limit there as well.

The only delta spas I know without facilities is in Jakarta.

Lastly, on the charges.. nowadays I usually take their hydro therapy package which shld be the most expensive at 850k... don't remember spending anything more than 1juta at delta spa medan. If you stay at delta hotel... I think they have further discounts when u go to the spa (can't remember how much already).

Cheers
Yeah bro I didn't stay in delta hotel so the price they quoted me is 1 juta and above. However, if that price, what for I go Medan liao. Could have go bluewave for local Malaysian Chinese.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kemokun View Post
For some spa such as Octopus spa, Hilton, Grand diamond, Glamour are spas that already included Hj. they call it VM( vitality massage) LOL.

clubs in medan are really sucks.
but for having fun you guys can go to place call H2 ( heaven and hell), xxx ( x3). a lot of girls will be there and you need to pay for companion.
Unless you search through wechat for a girl that u want to Fuck, bring to the clubs.
the codes for them are Open BO st (short time) Lt ( long time) book for dugem means clubbing.
so just helping bro who might be read this thread. LOL.

for cheapo fuck like petain, it is in iskandar muda those girls are like to stand at the pedestrian and wait for someone to approach. usually its around 200k rupiah and will bring you to some lousy hotel or you bring her to yours.

OK bro noted. That means the HJ I can actually don't pay too right for octopus spa. No wonder she so happy I gave her 150k rb. Anyway, next time I will give 100k. Don't too stingy and help abit.
Old 04-05-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yeah bro I didn't stay in delta hotel so the price they quoted me is 1 juta and above. However, if that price, what for I go Medan liao. Could have go bluewave for local Malaysian Chinese.
If you want FS.. delta shouldn't be in your list. and to be fair, Medan is not really cheap to begin with... sometimes I find it cheaper in jakarta. Anyway, hope you find what you want in Medan and have a good trip.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 04-05-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yeah bro u are right. I FORGOT to tell everyone most of the clubs open at TEN pm only. I went early that day and everywhere close lol. Karibia club is one of my shortlisted club to go but didn't make it there due to time constraint. Got GROS... for 200rb hmmm next time I try. But the problem is always can they speak English.

Food is the thing I enjoy most about MEDAN...... SEDAP...
Just ask the mamasan find someone who can speak decent.
I like the place is dark so i can rubba n kiss moderately hahaha
And fhey have strange segment they go up to do line dancing periodically for those who r not chosen for the gro.
Some guys go up dancing together n u can see them close up hahah

Mindful as usual they want to order stuff to ear or deink or cigarette, im fine to buy as not ex n score some points hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1