The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2018, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualpika View Post
Well you can’t prevent those when you pick up girls from the clubs... already cured...

Btw today again manage to eat mcd together but we sit facing each other... have a long talk with her and slowly understand her culture... she is happy being my maid..
Why make her your maid while you can make her your slave?
Old 30-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 16
virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My new maid... not story FYI

I discover that flirting doesn’t work on my maid... especially when she don’t have any relationship before...

I feel that I’m quite good with girls but when I apply my skill on her by saying...
“Hey I think that you are beautiful”...

She reply “thank you sir”.....
Old 06-04-2018, 04:35 AM
Samster

virtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of lightvirtualpika is a glorious beacon of light

This few days no progress at all.. I decided to masturbate in my room.. wait for her to come in and put my clothes... so many times she come into my room without knocking the door... hope to see her reaction....

Will update here..
Old 11-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dennyx22 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, any update?
Old 11-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

lol don't play with fire lah.. not worth it.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Bro, dun shit in your own backyard. The excitement and thrill is there... but it’s just not worth it. What if she have sex with u and then she cry rape? Even this doesn’t happen, your wife will sense it sooner or later. Dun underestimate womens’ sensitive being....
Old 16-04-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

I really need help from the bros here... I did nothing to her.
I offer her $20 per 15mij massage.. she say no... then press me 5 min and say enough..

She also start wearing bra at night... no more bra less

Tourtue for me...

I ask her to eat fast food she also say no...
I not sure what is wrong now....

Haiz
Old 16-04-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

And one more thing... she don’t joke with me anymore.

FML..
Old 16-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alexis2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think she has seen you mastubate while waiting you're for her to get in to your room..so, she's playing safe right now..so unlucky to you..
Old 18-04-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis2017 View Post
i think she has seen you mastubate while waiting you're for her to get in to your room..so, she's playing safe right now..so unlucky to you..
She didn’t saw me masturbate... I don’t even know when will she come in. And how my dick stand all the way till she comes in?
Old 18-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I really need help from the bros here... I did nothing to her.
I offer her $20 per 15mij massage.. she say no... then press me 5 min and say enough..

She also start wearing bra at night... no more bra less

Tourtue for me...

I ask her to eat fast food she also say no...
I not sure what is wrong now....

Haiz
try paying 2000 see she got reaction a not.

lol
Old 18-04-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
LaoNui is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaoNui is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLaoNui is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
And one more thing... she don’t joke with me anymore.

FML..
haha, she got the phone now, don't need you any more...Wrong move to pass her the phone.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
devilborne87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun shit where you eat......take note
Old 19-04-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39974 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

She sense the wolf and taking precaution
Old 19-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

just pay to release outside and you will think clearly again. worst case scenario you could lose your family and reputation over a maid, hardly a reasonable trade
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1