The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SNAPhonix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Hi Bro,

Saw a few Chinese ads mentioning air stewardess but not sure if it's true, any bros have experience this previously and can pointing me to right directions on this

Cheers
Old 22-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Hey guys, anyone have recommendations for good massage places around Glen Huntly? I'm cool with traveling a couple of suburbs.
Old 08-04-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Been wondering, Melbourne doesn't have specialty massage like jg, hdly and all that?

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 15-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gorgor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro , Gold Coast any recommendations please
Old 18-04-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Will be visiting Melbourne next week and staying at airport hotel. Would some kind souls please let me know if there is any massage joint/spa near the airport area, please. Preferably with happy ending but if not a good massage would also be good. Those that are willing to come to the hotel would also be good.

Thanks in advance.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 17
LeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeManz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Will be visiting Melbourne next week and staying at airport hotel. Would some kind souls please let me know if there is any massage joint/spa near the airport area, please. Preferably with happy ending but if not a good massage would also be good. Those that are willing to come to the hotel would also be good.

Thanks in advance.

For honest massages there are some decent spas in the CBD area.

But for *ahem* massages, I don't think there are any good ones left. Also be warned, all licensed massage parlors with happy ending are strictly HJ or CBJ only. No BBBJ offered anywhere!

Some years ago it was possible to hookup with a PRC student via WeChat for massage with extra service and BBBJ, but those of course were illegal and there was a crack-down by the local police. Not sure if you can still find any as I don't use WeChat myself.

Nowadays red light activities are either over-priced or sub-standard in Melbourne. It's really hard to find a good bonk anymore which is why I've set my sights on overseas like HK these days.
Old 21-04-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeManz View Post
For honest massages there are some decent spas in the CBD area.

But for *ahem* massages, I don't think there are any good ones left. Also be warned, all licensed massage parlors with happy ending are strictly HJ or CBJ only. No BBBJ offered anywhere!

Some years ago it was possible to hookup with a PRC student via WeChat for massage with extra service and BBBJ, but those of course were illegal and there was a crack-down by the local police. Not sure if you can still find any as I don't use WeChat myself.

Nowadays red light activities are either over-priced or sub-standard in Melbourne. It's really hard to find a good bonk anymore which is why I've set my sights on overseas like HK these days.

Thanks man. Guess will have to hold it back until I get back home.
Old 21-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Thanks man. Guess will have to hold it back until I get back home.
We chat - still got - but u have to read reviews and take some risk
Better to have a wingman go along not as safe as home.
Anyone has proven WeChat contacts to exchange I have as well.
Must be well validated ones though...
Old 27-06-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
yoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoshii deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hardly come in here anymore and I guess its been the same for everyone else. Anyone here part of nakedtruth and punterplanet? Which has a better secondary forum? I'm assuming Punterplanet since they have more members?
Old 27-06-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnalbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried bodyslide in the west of Melbourne? nuru/b2b was offered. did try going down on her which smelled nice and fresh. she was a filipino/ang-moh mix and told me she had a great orgasm. let me know which one you guys tried as they have quite a few sluts to choose from..
Old 10-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Anonymosu135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KING MAMBA View Post
hello all samsters here, who goes to melbourne, there's an mamasan okt doing privately, have few girls, in different area. pm me if u plan to go melbourne, just sharing some good kt , samsters here have good holidays in melbourne
Send me pm!
Old 16-07-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymosu135 View Post
Send me pm!

Send me too
Old 31-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xianwhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymosu135 View Post
Send me pm!
share CTC bro!
Old 01-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
No one with validated WeChat contacts. I’m still waiting to share . My is genuine one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
We chat - still got - but u have to read reviews and take some risk
Better to have a wingman go along not as safe as home.
Anyone has proven WeChat contacts to exchange I have as well.
Must be well validated ones though...
Old 02-09-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
No one with validated WeChat contacts. I’m still waiting to share . My is genuine one.
Are you based in Australia bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1