The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
sgboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR On L18H38

( my english not so good pls be understanding )

this afternoon thinking of going GL to chiong PRC but decided to chiong thai at last min.

so dam tried after reaching at L18 Bus stop and went in to 7-11 to buy a redbull and while i was drinking i went to find H38 walking along and when about the reach H38 the okt saw mi and was like he wink and mi and point inside and point thump up and i when in telling him tat i wan G19 which is funksoulbro intro mi. the okt say ok.then i pay for 2 session and saw G19 wow look pretty while we walk in she was like petting my butt poke mi kinda like it but i was dam shy so i just smiles back at her only.

she den close the door den i take off my cloth and went to clean mi up during the bath she ask mi i hw old i say 19 she say waa my number 19 oso den i back again..i was like omg hw i gt nth to say...when to the bed after dry up she start to BJ mi and lick mi nipper back to BJ den hard liao she cap mi and she sit on mi and ride i realise tat i dun quite like when girl ride on mi..dunnoe why dun feel shoick but pain? >.< lol most ppl shd feel shoick lei aiya nvm den after tat we went doggies and i realise again i really like doggies so shoick when i i bang her den after banging about 4min i feel tat i was about to cum and i try to hold but cannot tah han den cum zzzz after tat she clean mi and we when to bath again..( 1 shot liao)

after dry up when to bed and she say she help mi massage den i relax like going slp liao dam shoick oso alot crack crack sound..she ask mi u can 1 more shot i say try can? she ok i again she put cap and start BJ and hard like she sit on top of mi again and ride dunoe why my didi like beep beepp beep beeepppppppp down again....den she hard again she lie down on bed which is u guys so call the missnery ? or wad i oso dunoe. oso cant like diao so pai seh zzzzz she say u tried aR? i dunnoe wad to do she take off the cap and take cream sayang my didi den start to HJ mi den i try to focus!!!! YAY stand like and the feel was like waa waa waaaaa!!! den like whale cum on her hand and kana my leg oso waa shoick... after 2 shot i cannot liao she ask mi wan drink coke i ok she pass mi 1 can and she when cleaning herself affter i finish drinking she ask mii wan bath i when in and clean up after tat finish liao waa my leg was like jelly....cant blame it was onli my 2nd time at SEX!!! lol after i left i walking to the busstop cant rmb i think was H20 the OKT say to mi chi bao le ma( have u eatten) and laugh den i just nok my head and say yes den he say so young come eat can ma i laugh and walk away .....

face: 8/10 ( for mi other nt sure )
body: 7/10 ( boots nt so big but like abit hard o.o )
BJ/Fj: 6/10 ( dun feel gd for mi maybe other will like it )
frech: no ask i humji =x
RTC: yes worth it maybe next time try ask more stun? =X

thank funksoulbro for the information.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
funksoulbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR On L18H38

haha bro...nice and funny FR! U power, first time try a new gal and u go for 2 sessions! next time just take 1 session test water first ma. Eh the boobs big more than a handful leh...and its real one hor. Have fun bro!
Old 05-05-2010, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 14
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgboi View Post
( my english not so good pls be understanding )

this afternoon thinking of going GL to chiong PRC but decided to chiong thai at last min.

so dam tried after reaching at L18 Bus stop and went in to 7-11 to buy a redbull and while i was drinking i went to find H38 walking along and when about the reach H38 the okt saw mi and was like he wink and mi and point inside and point thump up and i when in telling him tat i wan G19 which is funksoulbro intro mi. the okt say ok.then i pay for 2 session and saw G19 wow look pretty while we walk in she was like petting my butt poke mi kinda like it but i was dam shy so i just smiles back at her only.

she den close the door den i take off my cloth and went to clean mi up during the bath she ask mi i hw old i say 19 she say waa my number 19 oso den i back again..i was like omg hw i gt nth to say...when to the bed after dry up she start to BJ mi and lick mi nipper back to BJ den hard liao she cap mi and she sit on mi and ride i realise tat i dun quite like when girl ride on mi..dunnoe why dun feel shoick but pain? >.< lol most ppl shd feel shoick lei aiya nvm den after tat we went doggies and i realise again i really like doggies so shoick when i i bang her den after banging about 4min i feel tat i was about to cum and i try to hold but cannot tah han den cum zzzz after tat she clean mi and we when to bath again..( 1 shot liao)

after dry up when to bed and she say she help mi massage den i relax like going slp liao dam shoick oso alot crack crack sound..she ask mi u can 1 more shot i say try can? she ok i again she put cap and start BJ and hard like she sit on top of mi again and ride dunoe why my didi like beep beepp beep beeepppppppp down again....den she hard again she lie down on bed which is u guys so call the missnery ? or wad i oso dunoe. oso cant like diao so pai seh zzzzz she say u tried aR? i dunnoe wad to do she take off the cap and take cream sayang my didi den start to HJ mi den i try to focus!!!! YAY stand like and the feel was like waa waa waaaaa!!! den like whale cum on her hand and kana my leg oso waa shoick... after 2 shot i cannot liao she ask mi wan drink coke i ok she pass mi 1 can and she when cleaning herself affter i finish drinking she ask mii wan bath i when in and clean up after tat finish liao waa my leg was like jelly....cant blame it was onli my 2nd time at SEX!!! lol after i left i walking to the busstop cant rmb i think was H20 the OKT say to mi chi bao le ma( have u eatten) and laugh den i just nok my head and say yes den he say so young come eat can ma i laugh and walk away .....

face: 8/10 ( for mi other nt sure )
body: 7/10 ( boots nt so big but like abit hard o.o )
BJ/Fj: 6/10 ( dun feel gd for mi maybe other will like it )
frech: no ask i humji =x
RTC: yes worth it maybe next time try ask more stun? =X

thank funksoulbro for the information.
haha sgboi.. sgboi... i like u alot le... little brother from first time i see u me and others thinking already must take u under our wing. haha... glad u enjoy ur outing. sorry this time didnt respond ur pm to go with u. was halfhearted le!

next time pm me again. will go with u confirm!

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funksoulbro View Post
haha bro...nice and funny FR! U power, first time try a new gal and u go for 2 sessions! next time just take 1 session test water first ma. Eh the boobs big more than a handful leh...and its real one hor. Have fun bro!

lol my 1st time i wan longer ma 1h can do more thing =x
waa litat big mean my 1st time de oso quite big =x
Old 05-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
haha sgboi.. sgboi... i like u alot le... little brother from first time i see u me and others thinking already must take u under our wing. haha... glad u enjoy ur outing. sorry this time didnt respond ur pm to go with u. was halfhearted le!

next time pm me again. will go with u confirm!

haha! still gt alot to learn from u guys =)
Old 05-05-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Brokenback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgboi View Post
haha! still gt alot to learn from u guys =)
Naturalhunter he's ultra hunter....hehehe you can follow him and learn alot of things
Old 07-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funksoulbro View Post
Other bro comment that it is fake de.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

never88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro sgboi

i tried G19 also. her name is Kat. i like her boobs.. round and solid

will go look for her again sometimes...
Old 21-06-2010, 08:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nitekids is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

same here.i tried L18H38G19 last week i also like her boobs i think maybe got 34C damn solid nice to grab.maybe go bonk her tmr
Old 25-06-2010, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
ABCinSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to add on, here is my own FR since someone else already started the thread:

It was a long time since I had been to Geylang, and after being single again (and needing... release), I decided to head down to my old hunt L18H36. But when I walk to the house, I saw the familiar OKT who used to be at 36 and is now at 38 who manages to remember me after like, a year or two since my last visit!

Told me he just opened this week, so I went in to check out the girls. I took 88, but I did make 5 and 99 as my next targets assuming I don't get a girlfriend before then .

I have to mention, the house look like some attas house, but it is actually the now standard (What happened to cause the 10 dollar increase? Inflation?) $50. That was like the first question I asked the OKT.

In summery:
88 had a slight body, fair skin, and quite common for girls from Chiang Mai. B-C cups, she was rather tight as well down there. But the draw of her was her above average services and very very powerful GFE she provides... potential KC trap? Don't know, but be careful bros

In detail:
Walking in, I had a tough time trying to pick a girl out of the 3 I mentioned earlier, but finally decided on 88. We proceeded to the rather small but very new looking room.

Starting with the usual small talk while getting naked, we then proceeded to the shower room which just amazed me. To sidetrack a little, it's a shower cubicle that is totally new and clean, has a showerhead that lights up for those who prefer showering in the dark, and even has that rain shower thing! .

Showering was rather SOP, more small talk as she soaps me up and down (no body action on her part). When done, we both hopped onto the bed and she started to get down to business.

She started with an above average BJ which would probably feel like it's too short no matter how long she does it... very few girls know how to do a decent BJ with a condom on, and she does it rather well. After a while, she smiled and asked who would like to be on top. I hesitated for a moment and she straight away plunked down beside me with a mischievous smile on her face.

So well, I laughed and entered her missionary style. Very nice resistance, tight for now... it's been a while since I had such a girl! I took my time of course, slowly pumping into her before changing to doggy. I always like doggy, but I will not talk about my possibly sick perversions now

So After pumping into her for a few more minutes, we went back to missionary with her legs above my shoulders for some more hard and fast pumping action to finish her (and myself) off.

After that, we just laid beside each other for a while, to cool off, continued on with some more small talk before leaving.

So to the good ol' grading system:
Looks - 7/10
Boobs - B/C cup (Sorry ah, I still not good at judging cup sizes)
Attitude - 8/10
GFE - 8/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ - 7/10
RTF: Probably... After I try out the rest...
Old 26-06-2010, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
Other bro comment that it is fake de.
i dun think it is fake bro...u grab and u will know liao. IMO...confirm not fake. I asked her as well...she told me its real and i am sure.
Old 26-06-2010, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitekids View Post
same here.i tried L18H38G19 last week i also like her boobs i think maybe got 34C damn solid nice to grab.maybe go bonk her tmr
i agree bro...u think real or fake?
Old 27-06-2010, 01:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
nitekids is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

maybe real maybe fake,but i can tell u this is very nice to grab when she is on top.i did finger her pussy but she nvr say no instead she let mi finger her clit.very shiok.maybe going to bonk her tmr nite wan to join mi?
Old 17-07-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 21
holicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyholicks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

most of the girls in H38 are always working when i visit the house. went a little earlier today to try my luck. saw girls 19, 88, and a few others. decided to go for G19 as i find her prettier compared to 88. i find that she has a very slight similarity to "Makiyo".

shower was SOP. but just can't take my eyes off her slim body & enhanced boobs. a nice big handful. bj was SOP. but at least she spent quite a while down there.

next we moved on to fj. enjoyed the view of her being on top, again enjoying myself with her boobs. moved to doggy and came after awhile.

overall a nice experience with a pretty girl. liked that she doesn't rush & is willing to please.
Old 19-07-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 19
darrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarrenown deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried g2 todae noon

face: 6.5/10
body: 7/10 about b or b+

everything SOP

bad point is she dun allow ppl to touch her nipple.. n kip complaining below pain.. haiz..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1