The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
L1606a

I searched the forum but could not find any thread on this house 1606A, so I thought I would start one to discuss this house.

Anyone knows what is the full line-up at this house, and recommendations if any?

I think there are some gems like Xiao Die, Xiao Yan, Xiao Xue Xiao Ke, Xiao Ya here. Need more info from fellow brothers on this place

Last edited by BronzeGod; 11-06-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I searched the forum but could not find any thread on this house 1606A, so I thought I would start one to discuss this house.

Anyone knows what is the full line-up at this house, and recommendations if any?

I think there are some gems like Xiao Die, Xiao Yan, Xiao Ke, Xiao Ya here. Need more info from fellow brothers on this place
only tried Xiao Yan before, service not bad..frenching, AR, pussy painting all can
Old 11-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8112 / Power: 12
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

my previous FR on Xiao Yan

Name: Xiao Yan
House: 1606A
Origin: Guanxi, live in Foshan
Weight: 43kg, slim and petite girl
Height: 1.60m
Debut: April 2014, only working for around 9-10 days only
Looks:7.5/10, consider nice looking gal, not super pretty
Boobs: small B
Preshower: light petting & small chatting
Shower: sensual soapy body to body massage, back and front, and her hand will simulate your didi as well. End with Bbbj making my didi face north. some light kissing as well
Catbath: 8/10, start at your back, catbath your whole body area will full of her saliva, and then follow by AR, then back to front, repeat the same things, then follow by AR
AR: yes
Bbbj: 8/10 will look at you sexily
Painting: allowed (depends on chemistry) no smell, not very bushy coz she did cut some of her pussy hair. full of her sexy moaning sound when i paint her for ard 10 minutes. she will move her body in sync with my tongue movement. paint her until orgasm and she ask me to stopped.
FJ: after making her so high, we proceed with our main course. we only did missionary and our love making experience more like bf-gf experince, full of passioate frenching, touching each others body, sucking finger. etc. really full of feeling.
Frenching:9/10, after making her so high, we frenched like no tomorrow. nore on sensual and passionate frenching rather than aggresive type frenching. i like this type of frenching.
Rtf: yes, will be in my regular list

one more things to add, for those bro that got wife or gf, pls let her know earlier not to give you strawberry mark, both of us so high in making love, she give me strawberry mark i also dont know. she blame me for making her so high haha
Old 14-06-2014, 12:09 AM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Long time never patronize this house after ex xiao bai, na na etc ord. Time to patronize this shop again very discreet location. Okt Ali ba ba very friendly
Old 14-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Long time never patronize this house after ex xiao bai, na na etc ord. Time to patronize this shop again very discreet location. Okt Ali ba ba very friendly
Yeah bro. Let's go!
Old 14-06-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
best69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah bro. Let's go!
Where is this house BronzeGod bro? Any cute SYT to intro?

Wenwen/DanDan(2062), AnQi(1615w), JiaMei,(2047) Aimee(1654A),Angel(1649),Baixue(1805),Xiaodie(1606 A),Xiaoyu(2831A),Siqi,YiYi(1803),XiaoS(1612),TangT ang(1639)

Worst Bonk of the year
smelly cb Tina

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=764
Old 14-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best69 View Post
Where is this house BronzeGod bro? Any cute SYT to intro?
This house is above 1606. But you should know that right,since you have xiaodie 1606a in your signature? Not that familiar with this house so not sure if any of the girls are your type. Notice you put tang tang 1639 in your signature. Care to write an FR on her to share
Old 14-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
best69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
1606a

Quote:
This house is above 1606. But you should know that right,since you have xiaodie 1606a in your signature? Not that familiar with this house so not sure if any of the girls are your type. Notice you put tang tang 1639 in your signature. Care to write an FR on her to share
Not sure of the exact location as xiaodie was introduce to me by the okts. Try to go there yesterday but can't locate it.

Wenwen/DanDan(2062), AnQi(1615w), JiaMei,(2047) Aimee(1654A),Angel(1649),Baixue(1805),Xiaodie(1606 A),Xiaoyu(2831A),Siqi,YiYi(1803),XiaoS(1612),TangT ang(1639)

Worst Bonk of the year
smelly cb Tina

http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=764
Old 14-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best69 View Post
Not sure of the exact location as xiaodie was introduce to me by the okts. Try to go there yesterday but can't locate it.
No worries mate

Which house were you at that intro xiao die to you?

And maybe you can kick things off with an FR on xiaodie then
Old 15-06-2014, 03:47 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

realised this house girls names start with xiao ....
Old 15-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
realised this house girls names start with xiao ....
Just like 2040. Wonder which other houses names must start with a certain character?

2033 all start with Mei
2047/1617 all start with Jia
2040/1606A all start with Xiao

Any others that name their girls this way?
Old 15-06-2014, 08:27 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Just like 2040. Wonder which other houses names must start with a certain character?

2033 all start with Mei
2047/1617 all start with Jia
2040/1606A all start with Xiao

Any others that name their girls this way?
i guess that's all other houses their girls' names are like rojaks all sorts of names u can find

its a gd idea for other houses to follow 2033,1617,2047,2040,1606a when comes to naming girls. easier for us to remember and call for them. This will avoid usage of similar common names like bao bao, dan dan etc in GL these names are very common.
Old 15-06-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
i guess that's all other houses their girls' names are like rojaks all sorts of names u can find

its a gd idea for other houses to follow 2033,1617,2047,2040,1606a when comes to naming girls. easier for us to remember and call for them. This will avoid usage of similar common names like bao bao, dan dan etc in GL these names are very common.
Good idea.

Like one house can have all bai - bai he, bai xue

Another can be all bao - bao bao, bao Bei etc

Please forward the proposal to your regular houses for implementation.
Old 16-06-2014, 12:37 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Good idea.

Like one house can have all bai - bai he, bai xue

Another can be all bao - bao bao, bao Bei etc

Please forward the proposal to your regular houses for implementation.
Perhaps commander unfit will submit proposal to lor 16 houses. U submit to lor 18. I submit to lor 20 and above
Old 16-06-2014, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Perhaps commander unfit will submit proposal to lor 16 houses. U submit to lor 18. I submit to lor 20 and above
Can I get Lor 14 and below?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1