The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Near near posoidon leh. Rental from 15k baht. Can keep mistress there liao one month fly in 3 times bombom collect rental. 5555
Yes very near Poseidon!

Khun funboi oh no your suggestion is definitely not advisable.

If you keep mistress in Bangkok and do not base there then you can be sure your mistress's Thai piichai or gik will boom boom on your bed while you were away!
555!
Old 12-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
To overcome this, just fixed cctv outside the condo door, link it to your phone.

Anytime of the day can just check...
Walan like that no need to work liao.

Like taking on part time private detective job.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Ratchada Rest In Peace

As I may have mentioned before I have not visited Bangkok since Feb 2014.
Here're my observations in the last 18 hours.

Can someone please tell me what the f*ck has happened to my beloved Huai Khwang?
The humsup factor has almost totally gone!
Whole stretch of Ratchada getting upmarket with The Stretch mall and new AEON supermarket nearer to Sutthisan.

High rise condos keep increasing.

Food court meals minimum THB40 for kid portion serving.

Some Soapy MPs shutted down.
Even Caesar's is also halfway torn down for condo development!

Usually when a place gets gentrified it will never return to its past glory.
The only saving grace is that Huai Kwang market food stalls are still the same and I got to eat my favourite food.

However the sick joke is that Huai Khwang market has become sort of an attraction for PRC family tourists! WTF sial?
Huai Khwang market is supposed to be a place where the cheongsters or Thai piichais meet their Arp Nam/G-Club puyings for supper after work.

It's with a heavy feeling that I have to depart from Bangkok this way as Ratchada holds a very special place in my heart.
For goodness sake many years ago I even used to rent long term apartment and stay in Ratchada (my second home) before!

Rest in peace my beloved humsup Ratchada as one by one Soapy MPs up lorry.
See you in another 5 years.

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 12-07-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ratchada Rest In Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
However the sick joke is that Huai Khwang market has become sort of an attraction for PRC family tourists! WTF sial?
Huay Kwang is now 2nd Chinatown in BKK. The whole street outside Ratchada City hotel, full of Chinese shops and restaurants. Infested by cockroaches.

If u in Central Rama 9, u will see buses loading and unloading cockroaches.
Old 13-07-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Rest in peace my beloved humsup Ratchada as one by one Soapy MPs up lorry.
See you in another 5 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

If u in Central Rama 9, u will see buses loading and unloading cockroaches.
Heng ah, i moved to CM lew 55555...........but hor, knn CM also same lah every mall, night market, cafe, restaurants also make me feel like I'm in CP
Old 13-07-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I even saw CHINA car in CM.
Chinese car plate in BKK too.
Old 13-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

At Don Mueang Airport now.

You turn left or right there's no way of escaping them 555!

Old 13-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
At Don Mueang Airport now.

You turn left or right there's no way of escaping them 555!
Don Mueang is Chinese Airport. Most staffs speak Chinese.

"Welcome to Thailand, province of China" banner will be out soon.

Old 13-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
buahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Thermae last night. The ladies there were very attractive. Young and very pretty. Some looks like chio JC girl and some like actress. Typically the price range up to 5000 Baht.
Right outside Thermae are all the ladies boys. Do not pick them up no matter how convincing they look or sound. They are all lady boys. I learn it the hard way!
Going hit the pub and bars tonight.
Old 13-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wondering which actress you referring too?
Here u go,

Old 13-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

hi all senior bro

was browsing thru the thread and saw a thing called "mini thermae"
kindly share location as i would like to explore places that is not a tourist hotspot or commonly known. would like to be able to step into the local area and get girls there.

i know some of you would say you have to know how to speak thai and i fail in that dept. but i like to explore the areas which are supposedly exclusive to thais only.

i will be travelling to bkk again this oct end and will be staying near to nana
Old 13-07-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
1) No limit Budget - Go the Lord, Medium Budget - Emmanuel & Copa Cabana, Cheaper budget - Addict.

2) Good environment - Onyx, Pretty girl - Demo

3) Agogo pickup - Baccara, FL pickup - Thermae, Club Pickup - Climax. Regular girl Pickup - FB or Shopping Mall

4) Stay within sukhumwit area.
FYI, climax has been permanently closed since late last year
Old 14-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
So why u go Poseidon ah? Just go take photo of the building?

Ever since I caught one of my Thai ex-gf red handed 10 years ago, plus numerous cases of Thai girls cheating on me while im away, I have learned to close one eyes with an open heart.
Tell us more how do you able to caught they red handed ?
Old 14-07-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Don Mueang is Chinese Airport. Most staffs speak Chinese.

"Welcome to Thailand, province of China" banner will be out soon.
Maybe next time better to talk to Airport staff in Chinese instead of English.
The flight display screens only have 3 languages.
Thai, English and Chinese!

So the question is when it comes to cheonging WLs will it be advisable to pretend we are Ah Tiong or Singaporean/Malaysian since most people will assume we are Ah Tiong anyway?
Usually if you say you are of certain nationality you'll get chopped!

I'm seriously out of touch with Bangkok so all the young guns and especially those pai kias looking for me please enlighten me.

Siam people are really survivors and very versatile.
During WW2 welcome the Japs with both hands as long as don't hurt their citizens.
And now embrace the Chinese money 555!

Quote:
So why u go Poseidon ah? Just go take photo of the building?
Just pass by only as going to McDonald's but ended up at next door AEON supermarket for some cheapo quick bites.
Even McDonald's is expensive in Thailand now! WTF!
Beer price in supermarket is marginally higher than Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam but on par with Jakarta! WTF!

First time I go Bangkok and never get a bonk or a visit to a Soapy Massage Parlour!

I HEREBY OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I AM PRICED OUT IN BANGKOK!

COME TO BANGKOK ONLY IF YOU ARE SINGAPOREAN/KOREAN SUPERSTAR OR AMERICAN STYLE SPENDER IF NOT YOUR WALLET WILL EXPLODE!

CALEFARE LIKE ME WILL JUST HAVE TO MOVE ON!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 14-07-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Old 14-07-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:

So the question is when it comes to cheonging WLs will it be advisable to pretend we are Ah Tiong or Singaporean/Malaysian since most people will assume we are Ah Tiong anyway?
I told them, I am a Thai. They will mostly ignore me.

Quote:

CALEFARE LIKE ME WILL JUST HAVE TO MOVE ON!
I tone down a lot in Thailand, mostly drink cheap beer in beer garden or buy carton and drink at home.

Inflation is high for past yrs...Most SG visitors will say "cheap, cheap" as they are using their life style in SG to compare. Those staying in Thailand will know the difference. No matters what, SG inflation is the worst.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1