The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2017, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Went to test drive Yuen again (8th time I think), who just arrived on Sat after 1 month back in popiahland. Ace crowd both supply and demand was very high. Too bad no "high" music tonight.

Sun 6/8, 9-11pm
Yuen, popiah SYT (speaks fluent Mandarin)
- face: 7/10, not the most attractive but SYT. best way to describe is like girl-next-door or high school / college friend that her looks take time to grow onto you
- body 7/10, slightly taller than average, slim without tummy
- headlights: 8/10, A cups (please note my personal taste is for smaller breasts), cute erect nipples (wahhh tonight one was very erect ), allow playing with mouth (licking and sucking)
- shower: together after FJ
- foreplay: 6/10, licking nipples but not while you lie down. She does it while both of us are kneeling face-to-face, which some people prefer but some don't like. Her hands still slightly itchy will try to HJ but only gently and slowly
- CBJ: 6/10, nothing special, but effort is there. Tickles your balls with hands and tongue too

- FJ: 10/10, small sexy body very fuckable, cowgirl + doggie + missionary, most importantly NO RUSH. Tonight specially 10/10 due to me somehow downstairs discipline very good (probably the longest FJ that I've ever had). Different positions altogether around 40 mins of banging and she had no complaints. Also managed to make her cum (could be fake, but since she never faked an orgasm with me before, I assume it's real lah ) She says once in a while if the mood and the guy is right, she will let herself get high...

- GFE: 9/10, this is my no.1 criteria which is incredibly difficult to find good quality due to quick-service method of working in Ace. I know it's all artificial and in the name of business, but it helps a lot in maintaining client relationship for this industry
  • holding hands/waist walking up to room and back downstairs, did not pull me to walk faster going up, did not leave me to walk alone coming down
  • allowed me to help her undress and play with her underwear
  • cuddling during foreplay and after FJ
  • no rush after FJ, just lie in bed and chat about life for at least another 30 mins (this girl really doesn't seem to care about her precious time unlike 99% of the others)
  • squeeze my cheeks, play with my hair, all the other stuff that you do with a partner
  • allow kissing but lips only, no DFK, and today she especially put on lipstick and left some kiss marks (thankfully not lovebite as I gotta work tomorrow)

- showroom 10/10: she has a new room (level 9, last time was level 10). This room / the whole apartment was newly refurbished. Walls and ceiling all painted white still completely clean. She took the master bedroom which comes with attached bathroom. New aircond, panasonic fridge, and a morphy richards air cooler (WTF?! ) that costs like rm800, plus ikea furniture. Obviously no cockroaches, dry floor, dry towel for shower, clean bed (dry and no sweat smell). Definitely more comfortable than most other rooms at ace but she told me monthly rent is rm3000!!! And here I am paying rm600 monthly rent in KL and consider already fucking expensive!

- test drive fee: RM100 NON-NEGOTIABLE. fellow bros who would like to try, please don't bother negotiating, this is because she only wants to do 5 rounds of FJ per night
If her rent is 3000, and she told me that her monthly necessities (food, cd, toilet paper etc) around 1200, plus 2500 monthly fee to the OKT. So if she achieves her 500 per night, that's 8300 nett monthly profit. 3 times my fucking salary with my fucking university degree.

- WIR: yes, an extremely rare popiah gem compared to other stock at ace
Old 07-08-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
In ACE, being good and outstanding illustrators/copy writers/artists/pasters are NOTHING useful,

This Mole Ze Dong is a pathetic miser old man .....is a DISTRACTION rather an ATTRACTION

Bro Pom,
what is the point where all girls flock to them, 'cause they know those of them love their pussies and they in turn love their money, see no money will they flock..... their ego must be shooting sky high,

Don't be so humble, your tread is lively, many are following , that is what counts....
Old 07-08-2017, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post

...... fucking university degree.[/I]
Hahaha, at one glance, Pom thought that it was a university that caters to fucking

Kortot khrap, Pom's England not good and understanding vely poor

Luckily Pom's parents did not encourage me to study so high high to get those sand papers, otherwise regret like hell.

But if Pom could get into that famous Chue-lah-luin-goong Univerity, looking at those uni Thai puyings oledi shiok shiok, sure can not and dun want to graduate leh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-08-2017, 06:35 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Like these, can concentrate on studies khrap?
Even sperms also can not get concentrated lah

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-08-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post

Don't be so humble, your tread is lively, many are following , that is what counts....
In the animal world, according to Charles Hantam-angin, every male animal is motivated to fuck, screw (for pigs which have kukujiao like cork screws) and bang (like lions that bang for a few days) and spike (tigers have spikes on their johnnies, that is why Cantonese used to say "Low Foo tiu hai, yatt chi goh", i.e. tigers fuck once and that is enough, which means one had enough of someone's nonsense, so if you fuck a flip car, you could use this phrase) ....motivated by instincts to add to the gene pool, so leng chai, strong, long and big kukujiao, can fight off other competitors, will get the privilege to fuck the females, which also accept such males to fuck them to get those "strong and valuable genes".

Luckily Pom is an advanced animal called homo sapien kukujiao erectus (kukujiao always erects)

BTW, thanks for your support, khop kun mak khrap
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-08-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
...Wwwwaiting and waiting for our sillypore bros to liven them up....'cause their sing dollars can do wonders there. Heard more flights are coming in next month or so from the island to the LOS.

For our Bolehland bros; they have to think twice before emptying their pockets..... for their pocket's values are getting lower and lower each day ; and are quite heartening to change and part with.... :
As for Pom, it is already a no no to cheong in Danuk due to the following reasons (personal reasons and view points, as one man's meat is another man's poison)

1. Our money (Pom does not want to mention the name of that currency or karan-si ...bikin malu and shameful even to hold it up in Thailand) the value is going to the dogs

2. Less and less percentage of pure Thai bred of chicken available. Chiangrai pure breed puyings have a special BO that attract Pom very much and make Pom more sexcited. Ever since Pom's Chiang Rai GF left for better men, well....the end of Danuk trips loh.

3. Chicken farms now became "slaughtering houses" What used to be RM 180 now became RM 400

4. Pom thinks in a kiam siap way, using RM 400 to book a non-Thai over night Pom can not make full use of the RM 400 to bonk her 4 to 5 times, so might as well use it in ACE 4 to 5 times over 2 weeks to allow this old Mole Ze Toong ample rest otherwise easily gets cardiac arrests

5. One Ah Gong once told me that even if you shoot arrows with fantastic power, yet if out of range, the arrow can not even pierce a tow foo. So why go so far away (mountain long water far) to bonk?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-08-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hahaha, at one glance, Pom thought that it was a university that caters to fucking

Kortot khrap, Pom's England not good and understanding vely poor

Luckily Pom's parents did not encourage me to study so high high to get those sand papers, otherwise regret like hell.

But if Pom could get into that famous Chue-lah-luin-goong Univerity, looking at those uni Thai puyings oledi shiok shiok, sure can not and dun want to graduate leh
Bro Pom,
Many of us can't string nice facts and a sentence like you ; your english is really powderful , one derful and ada klass.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Pom,
Many of us can't string nice facts and a sentence like you ; your english is really powderful , one derful and ada klass.
it should be : -
Your Englandish is really , really powderful , one derfoot , and got glass one.
Old 08-08-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
it should be : -
Your Englandish is really , really powderful , one derfoot , and got glass one.
Got glass like this khrap?

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-08-2017, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Pom,
No lah, when Pom was a young banana, my parents always thought that this Mao Ze Dong looked alike idiot could not go far in studies, so forced Pom to tuang school to learn a trade, selling ice-water, leong fun suit (cincau ice or cincai, whatever). Pom learned to make ice-balls (those who lived through their childhood in the 1960's, should know or remember those ice balls)

Normally Pom would make one big ice ball that had the size of Camel boobs and got excited in sucking them....that is how Pom came to love big boobs.

Later Pom started to make "Ice Ice Babies"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-08-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster

BTW, Wildboar called Pom via wechat, that she had gone back to Hubei kampong and she said she missed those who had patronized her when she was in ACE.

Fucker Wildboar, never say "missed Pom" ah?
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 08-08-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!Don Hay is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Went to test drive Yuen again (8th time I think), who just arrived on Sat after 1 month back in popiahland. Ace crowd both supply and demand was very high. Too bad no "high" music tonight.

Sun 6/8, 9-11pm
Yuen, popiah SYT (speaks fluent Mandarin)
- face: 7/10, not the most attractive but SYT. best way to describe is like girl-next-door or high school / college friend that her looks take time to grow onto you
- body 7/10, slightly taller than average, slim without tummy
- headlights: 8/10, A cups (please note my personal taste is for smaller breasts), cute erect nipples (wahhh tonight one was very erect ), allow playing with mouth (licking and sucking)
- shower: together after FJ
- foreplay: 6/10, licking nipples but not while you lie down. She does it while both of us are kneeling face-to-face, which some people prefer but some don't like. Her hands still slightly itchy will try to HJ but only gently and slowly
- CBJ: 6/10, nothing special, but effort is there. Tickles your balls with hands and tongue too

- FJ: 10/10, small sexy body very fuckable, cowgirl + doggie + missionary, most importantly NO RUSH. Tonight specially 10/10 due to me somehow downstairs discipline very good (probably the longest FJ that I've ever had). Different positions altogether around 40 mins of banging and she had no complaints. Also managed to make her cum (could be fake, but since she never faked an orgasm with me before, I assume it's real lah ) She says once in a while if the mood and the guy is right, she will let herself get high...

- GFE: 9/10, this is my no.1 criteria which is incredibly difficult to find good quality due to quick-service method of working in Ace. I know it's all artificial and in the name of business, but it helps a lot in maintaining client relationship for this industry
  • holding hands/waist walking up to room and back downstairs, did not pull me to walk faster going up, did not leave me to walk alone coming down
  • allowed me to help her undress and play with her underwear
  • cuddling during foreplay and after FJ
  • no rush after FJ, just lie in bed and chat about life for at least another 30 mins (this girl really doesn't seem to care about her precious time unlike 99% of the others)
  • squeeze my cheeks, play with my hair, all the other stuff that you do with a partner
  • allow kissing but lips only, no DFK, and today she especially put on lipstick and left some kiss marks (thankfully not lovebite as I gotta work tomorrow)

- showroom 10/10: she has a new room (level 9, last time was level 10). This room / the whole apartment was newly refurbished. Walls and ceiling all painted white still completely clean. She took the master bedroom which comes with attached bathroom. New aircond, panasonic fridge, and a morphy richards air cooler (WTF?! ) that costs like rm800, plus ikea furniture. Obviously no cockroaches, dry floor, dry towel for shower, clean bed (dry and no sweat smell). Definitely more comfortable than most other rooms at ace but she told me monthly rent is rm3000!!! And here I am paying rm600 monthly rent in KL and consider already fucking expensive!

- test drive fee: RM100 NON-NEGOTIABLE. fellow bros who would like to try, please don't bother negotiating, this is because she only wants to do 5 rounds of FJ per night
If her rent is 3000, and she told me that her monthly necessities (food, cd, toilet paper etc) around 1200, plus 2500 monthly fee to the OKT. So if she achieves her 500 per night, that's 8300 nett monthly profit. 3 times my fucking salary with my fucking university degree.

- WIR: yes, an extremely rare popiah gem compared to other stock at ace
Great FR, thanks for sharing
Old 08-08-2017, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, when Pom was a young banana, my parents always thought that this Mao Ze Dong looked alike idiot could not go far in studies, so forced Pom to tuang school to learn a trade, selling ice-water, leong fun suit (cincau ice or cincai, whatever). Pom learned to make ice-balls (those who lived through their childhood in the 1960's, should know or remember those ice balls)

Normally Pom would make one big ice ball that had the size of Camel boobs and got excited in sucking them....that is how Pom came to love big boobs.

Later Pom started to make "Ice Ice Babies"
Yes, my childhood days were in those era, happy and laughing, if recalled.... those nostalgia days...
playing colour marbles, white big marbles, small photos cards with ultraman on them, elastic catapults, flying kites..... those were the days
Can't compare with today kids ... techno handpones games...
Old 08-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Those that really trilled me was seeing your friends - small kids , smaller in size than the big black ones; made in England bicycles - Raleigh ones ; - riding and balancing themselves.
At that time, Vietnam war was on, so youths sporting GI looks and Apache indian looks
Old 08-08-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, my childhood days were in those era, happy and laughing, if recalled.... those nostalgia days...
playing colour marbles, white big marbles, small photos cards with ultraman on them, elastic catapults, flying kites..... those were the days
Can't compare with today kids ... techno handpones games...
In the 1960's, we already had "Astro" , but not today's Astro Cable TV, but "Astro Boy" ...We relished those simple picture cards that had Astro Boy printed on them and exchanged with sei dongs whenever we can. Those cards were like treasures to us. Those days, the cinemas showed only the Japanese version of the Astro Boy and we all UNDERSTOOD what they were talking about and animation was superb (with CGI)

By the time they had Ultra Man, Pom progressed to watch these skin flicks in the cinemas. It was rated as X and FOR ADULTS ONLY. Pom could remember a long line of harm sup lows (some barely 18 below the admissible age) visibly with kukujiao standing. The first film released for public viewing was the Japanese film titled "The Seducer" (from 1970 onward, X films were allowed to show boobs but not chipai) and IC's were checked before allowed to buy tickets (KL's Odean Cinema was the main cinema showing these films). At one time, one film was shown accidentally, UNCUT and everyone was screaming like wolves inside the cinema. The film was later withdrawn. This was the film:

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1