The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

Found another Bakso gem.
Looks quite pretty 7/10
About mid 20ish but nice figure
Slender waist, C/D boobs so nice figure
About 1.68M so nice legs too
Smile and quite cheerful
Nice shaven pussy

Good bonk. What I like about her is she is willing to try different positions. She did cowgirl on me when others in the past (including Chika) were unwilling as they said mine was too big, so sakit they say. I think it is just an excuse.

I like to cum in cowgirl as can see her hump as well as squeeze her ample breast. Shiok to see her pussy squeeze and move up and down your didi.

Her name is "Han" at SS5 6th room on right. Usual RM40 for CBJ and CFJ for 15 mins.
Old 26-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Found another Bakso gem.
Looks quite pretty 7/10
About mid 20ish but nice figure
Slender waist, C/D boobs so nice figure
About 1.68M so nice legs too
Smile and quite cheerful
Nice shaven pussy

Good bonk. What I like about her is she is willing to try different positions. She did cowgirl on me when others in the past (including Chika) were unwilling as they said mine was too big, so sakit they say. I think it is just an excuse.

I like to cum in cowgirl as can see her hump as well as squeeze her ample breast. Shiok to see her pussy squeeze and move up and down your didi.

Her name is "Han" at SS5 6th room on right. Usual RM40 for CBJ and CFJ for 15 mins.
What time did you go? Good to know what her working hours are for the benefit of other bros :P
Old 02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this place but not really the location. Too busy and too many people moving around. Theres always the risk of someone you know spotting you enter one of the houses.. If only it was at somewhere quieter. Anyone shares the same opinion as mine?
Old 04-09-2015, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
I like this place but not really the location. Too busy and too many people moving around. Theres always the risk of someone you know spotting you enter one of the houses.. If only it was at somewhere quieter. Anyone shares the same opinion as mine?
I agree. My policy is to stick my head out -- look left and right -- before I step out of a brothel. Look left and right before stepping into a brothel. Also, I always wear a cap! Helps to cover my face! LOL!!
Old 04-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalala1234 View Post
What time did you go? Good to know what her working hours are for the benefit of other bros :P
What time does Han operate? AFternoon or night? Please elaborate.. TQ
Old 05-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
What time does Han operate? AFternoon or night? Please elaborate.. TQ
I went to try and look for Han after our bro recommendation, but the OKT said hasnt appeared to work for 2 days already. This was on 26th Aug, haven't gone back to check since.
Old 07-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
deeceeoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Guys, so is there any action during the day or night only? Also which MRT?KL Sentral. Sorry for questions but visiting tomorrow.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Walaikato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys, brickfields will be closed today afternoon for about 10 days.
Old 17-09-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walaikato View Post
aiyo...thats sad news indeed!Currently heard that typhoon grade 8 will b blowing all the way till end dec 2015!My reg in ace also shifted out temp fearing cut locks..if not having sleepless nights!They only go back ace to work from 2am till abt 7 or 8am...

looks like it has blown to bfields as well....sighhhh...
Old 21-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What the heck is typhoon grade 8? And why is the fuck houses close because of it?

Brickfields is always fun for a quick, cheap, uncomplicated bonk. No fuss. Dang, where will I go now when I am in KL?
Old 22-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
What the heck is typhoon grade 8? And why is the fuck houses close because of it?

Brickfields is always fun for a quick, cheap, uncomplicated bonk. No fuss. Dang, where will I go now when I am in KL?
Bro, typhoon/tsunami/hurricane = MIB visit. For alternatives, I personally recommend Ace. Check out the thread "PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)". Prices RM60-100 for popiah and RM100-120 for PRC. Choice of over 50 WGs, you want SYT or MILF, tall or short, big or small boobs. Longer nicer bonk than Brickfields and much better rooms/hygiene. PM me if want further details/recommendations. This place is open for walk in like Brickfields, I'm not an OKT, just promoting due to personal satisfaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Even worse if, like myself, have stayed/worked in Brickfields area for few years.. Chances of being seen by relatives/colleagues means I've only walked past thousands of times while sighing

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeceeoz View Post
Guys, so is there any action during the day or night only? Also which MRT?KL Sentral. Sorry for questions but visiting tomorrow.
Action during day yes during afternoon but may not be everyday. Depends on stock. After 6-7pm confirm got action. Place is behind KL Sentral Monorail. If taking LRT, need to walk from LRT to monorail station (via nu sentral mall and overhead bridge across main road).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walaikato View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow chaser View Post
aiyo...thats sad news indeed!Currently heard that typhoon grade 8 will b blowing all the way till end dec 2015!My reg in ace also shifted out temp fearing cut locks..if not having sleepless nights!They only go back ace to work from 2am till abt 7 or 8am...

looks like it has blown to bfields as well....sighhhh...
This one is ah jib's revenge against "cina dap".. but he dunno that when it comes to cheonging, we are truly 1malaysia!!

Bro, if your regular shifted out from Ace, did you ask her if she has gone nearby? Nowadays Pudu area has some other ports close to OSFC, for example Pond9 and Lorong Viet.
Old 26-09-2015, 09:06 PM
Samster

It's true! Today, I drove past to look-see. Shit! All ports closed!
Old 29-09-2015, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seriously? Oh no... guess we need to head to Ace.
Old 29-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Anyone who'a passing KL Sentral can please turn to that sin road to check whether ports are open? TQ in advance! Sharing is caring and caring is sharing. Care for your fellow cheongsters!
Old 29-09-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear brader,

i happened to past by bfields yesterday evening,time log at 1900hrs,all closed..the doors r all sealed with wooden planks...sad scene to see..even those selling ubat kuat at roadside stalls was no where to b seen..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1