The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Well just can hope for the best.

Anyways talk about happenings in BKK, went on a recent trip and headed up to the massage alleys, and went to this outlet called 102 massage club at Sukhumvit 24, looks classy. So stepped in and take a look at who is available, I must say the location is really nice with nice carpet and sofas. So there is this cutie pie that I saw, the "mamasan" gave me some details about the girl and took her for a 1 hour session at 2590 baht.

Girl: Momo
Looks: 8/10 (cute)

She walked me to the room and guided me in, the room was great with nice mirrors. So started with the usual small talk and I must say for a Thai her spoken English is good, no problems communicating with her at all. Undressed and headed to the shower, did a wash up and stuff, soaped me really well.

The session went great as she proactively engaged me, and she gave me a good BJ with great suction. I proceeded to service her a little before caps on, did a few positions before unloading, all this where she gave nice moans and made me feel good.

I took a while so after the session we washed us, gave her a peck on the cheek and bid good bye, the session was great and I think I'll be back to look for Momo again.
Nice one, shall explore there next time.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sers View Post
Well just can hope for the best.

Anyways talk about happenings in BKK, went on a recent trip and headed up to the massage alleys, and went to this outlet called 102 massage club at Sukhumvit 24, looks classy. So stepped in and take a look at who is available, I must say the location is really nice with nice carpet and sofas. So there is this cutie pie that I saw, the "mamasan" gave me some details about the girl and took her for a 1 hour session at 2590 baht.

Girl: Momo
Looks: 8/10 (cute)

She walked me to the room and guided me in, the room was great with nice mirrors. So started with the usual small talk and I must say for a Thai her spoken English is good, no problems communicating with her at all. Undressed and headed to the shower, did a wash up and stuff, soaped me really well.

The session went great as she proactively engaged me, and she gave me a good BJ with great suction. I proceeded to service her a little before caps on, did a few positions before unloading, all this where she gave nice moans and made me feel good.

I took a while so after the session we washed us, gave her a peck on the cheek and bid good bye, the session was great and I think I'll be back to look for Momo again.
Thanks bro. +45 for sharing

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 04-12-2017, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tolkein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to this club called Rao Srinakarin in Bang Na on Fri at 11+pm. The club has a nice band and the girls were mostly tall and hot. I think they were having some theme that night because there were 3 race cars outside, photographers with big photo props and lots of girls wearing race queen costumes - the rest of the girls were in 2-piece bikinis.

The 3 of us had 3 bottles of JW Black Label, some snacks and had about 8-9 girls sit with us until we left about 4+am - they don’t butterfly here. Total bill came up to BHT 38K.

Some of the girls were quite wild, although it didn’t seem like you can go ahead and grope first. According to the captain, some girls allow can be nego with and brought home.

Also went to Crazy House in soi cowboy. Bought a beer, sat down and watch fully nude girls on stage and also upstairs through the glass ceiling. There was a show just finishing when I went in around 8+pm, where there were a couple of girls lying on their backs and shooting things out of their pussies through tubes.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkein View Post

The 3 of us had 3 bottles of JW Black Label, some snacks and had about 8-9 girls sit with us until we left about 4+am - they don’t butterfly here. Total bill came up to BHT 38K.
Rao Srinakarin is a g-club and used to be popular. Spending 38k a night is too much for me. Anyway, good FR.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

walan ehhh 38k baht... xiong ahhhh...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 06-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is My FR wrote in airport;
1st day - stay rhuamchit 1night, room was not bad, clean.. Picked one from thermae.. cute love to smile, superb body, massage me.. 2.5k.. Met her another day and she offered 2k only.

2nd day - check in another hotel, went for motor expo luckily have brought some of my Pro grade DSLR, flash & diffuser. shoot some model photo.. most of them very friendly, have selfie added some FB too..Funny part is sometime got thai uncle ask me youngster how to setting their camera... Some model look prettier in real life.. However, some look perfect in my camera screen, but real life is too plastiky or poor skin... Night time went to Nana, no one caught my eye..

3nd day - saw addict full of customer, decided went to Club102, pick one slim large boob (still lose to the thermae i met). This time Service not as good as my previous visit.. but still satisfied.. The ah mo boss remembered me although last visit was 3 month ago.. lol

4th day- Night time have a rooftop bar dining with a FB bkk fren, she speak decent chinese but poor english.. Half thai half chinese, very fair skin , slim & long sexy leg.. quite talkative wont feel awkward throughout the dining..Went to DEMO together, tip the waiter and he serve us very good.. Can see other Hi So girl there..Overall still Not as fun as Onyx..

5th day- Patpong King castle 1 as member here said have SYT there. Many young selection but none caught my eye..Saw one super pretty at Badabing, cute face look like clara lee, slim, big boob.. but damn she already with customer. Went to Bacarra, the girl quality getting worse each time i visit bkk.. Some are chubby and old..Back to thermae, have one syt quoted me 3k ST, i dont want spoil the market hence rejected her.. Proceed to ask second option and also offered me 3k.. Wtf, just few day and many has raise to 3k.. Proceed to ask 3rd option, she offered to go club + ST for 2.5k.. Accepted but no clubbing as i was tired and hungry, very good FJ and good DFK, fair skin.. Tipped her some for her good FJ.

6th day - My shoulder feel like swelling due to long hour carrying the DSLR & equipment at motor expo.. Went for a proper thai massage, feel more relief after that. last day last FJ, barfine a Bacarra girl, FJ not is ok, not the best.. but abit too talkative..

PS, when scan Weechat nearby, accidentally found a pretty/MC.. Initially i thought is fake pic as she abit too chatty instead like usuall Pretty/MC very Hi-SO attitude.. So i request her to add my FB.. Through FB it seems legit.. When she saw we got few mutual model friend & knew i know i quite into photography, she even more friendly.. But her look is just 6-7 in my eye due to matured (look like end of 20's) and not so natural plastic surgery. fair skin, slim, big eye, sharp nose, big boob..

In conclusion - thermae still my favourite place.. but we must fight the senario prevent the girl jack the price to 3k and i will sure visit Badabing again... That girl is the best looking girl in this trip after scaned SC & nana

Last edited by rahkshi007; 10-12-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
555 my thai girl best fren (she not FL) just line me these pics... suddenly ting dong.
Say 4000baht... walan.. 555 i asking her where to get sia n how to order. 555 like not bad hor. Don't PM me hor. If i got the answer from her i will share later.

Anyway found the dark group in facebook duno still active or not. The pic she sent me not in that facebook

Looks like you have some contacts that i find useful for my trip next month. I am finding discreet arrangements muahaha
Old 06-12-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Looks like you have some contacts that i find useful for my trip next month. I am finding discreet arrangements muahaha
Anyway if any chiongsters here know of any girl who have their own place and can accept visitors for short sessions or in short time hotels do let me know. My preferred timing is during the day since night time is not convienient.
I dont think Thermae have ladies during the afternoon thus my unusual request.
I am willing to pay since my accomodation arrangement is kind of complicated
Old 07-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why cannot just walk in bombom? All the oil n thai massage shops open latest 11am. Some apnam about 1pm also open already. If unsure, call their hotline ask have girls or not, how many girls available before head down. Working girls usually don't bring customer back to condo for work unless they hook u. Motel n hotel as low as $25sgd a day. Best way is google n agoda can find nearby already n many apartment room along the soi also can rent a room range 800baht to 1500baht a day. Just walk in ask the apartment counter staff got room for rent or not. 555

Anyway here got a lot bery experienced guys they can help u la.
I did try massage shops before and didnt like it. The girl will nego with you 5mins into the massage session and try to chop you like a carrot.
Worst part is you have to be quiet while doing the deed. Cannot whack them with the comfort of a room for example.
Maybe i can try those shower houses in Hway Kwang(how much they cost for 2shots btw? 1shot simply aint enough for me haha)
Old 07-12-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkein View Post
Total bill came up to BHT 38K..
38K THB for 3 botts.. think the gal sitting are coyotes/dancers.. their bookings usually cost more than regular PR girls.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 07-12-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
38K THB for 3 botts.. think the gal sitting are coyotes/dancers.. their bookings usually cost more than regular PR girls.
Well maybe is the LD for tequila girls
Old 07-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Why have nego? Most of the thai massage have standard rates for 2 hrs and they also ask you pay for special before proceed. The last time i had to nego with massage girl directly is more than 10 years ago leh. 5555. Those regular massage girls i always visit they give me unlimited shots and no leh why need to be quiet? We fuck with stereo sound looking at the large mirror sibei shiok wor. Those at huay kwang bring at least 10k. 3 to 5k average must see the quality u choose but if u see one sibei hot cannot miss 8k u also must hoot it. 5555
Thats wierd, i think we visit 2 different kinds of massage parlours haha. I went those that post as massage shops but if you see those working never wear uniform most probably offers extras. The type you mention I have no idea where to find them, closest i can think of are shower houses with 2hour sessions?
Old 07-12-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Thats wierd, i think we visit 2 different kinds of massage parlours haha. I went those that post as massage shops but if you see those working never wear uniform most probably offers extras. The type you mention I have no idea where to find them, closest i can think of are shower houses with 2hour sessions?
Are you talking about MP, Soapy or Kapoo? Or normal massage that need nego for extra?
Old 08-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfForeplay View Post
Are you talking about MP, Soapy or Kapoo? Or normal massage that need nego for extra?
I believe i went to those normal massage parlours. When to 3 shops opposite Thong Lor i think, 1 shop is pure massage by professional aunties. The other 2 are younger girls that need to nego with them. Shops like this just draw the curtain for each partition only so usually they only offer hj or bj.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe you can share which part of bangkok you went or the shop you went. Sukhumvit itself already so many massage shops. they wear uniform or not doesn't matter. I only know some shops have ladyboy and they are good for foot or shoulder back massage. 5555. No special hor.

Er..... all the session package start from 1hr 1.5hr 2hr and up to u so long u can pay they willing to extend serve u.

i always have 2hrs at Tulip massage (thonglor bts) before heading airport. Don't expect SYT pretty there. More on services and massage but have a few not bad looking one 555 thats if you happen to catch them working. Deep throat la. Super long bbbj la. Oily handjob massage la. Balls massage la. AR la. Or balls sucking whatever. Quite solid service i must say.
I went to a few opposite Thong Lor bts i think. Also 2 at siam square. Nonthaburi a few there too. I might be looking at the wrong places hmmm.

Honestly so far i walk in to all the massage shops i didnt see any with services tagged at 1000+-2000+ for 2hrs. Its all 1hr for 300baht or 2 hr for 500baht kind. Can advise me how to spot those places you guys are talking about?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1