The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

RTF a new arrival in Geylang.
Tried her at her den before.

Call for Amy 2058.
  • Into the room she teased me, said she surprised to see me from another house
  • I cheekily lick her nipples.
  • Big B cuppa, nice to grope.
  • Fair skin smooth texture, long hair
  • she was quick to respond and caress my didi
  • into the shower, she washed me clean and gave me a good bbbj
  • onto the bed, she gave me a good catbath
  • i lay her on bed facing me, worked my way to her pussy
  • licked her pussy until she moaned
  • she asked me lie down
  • we turn into 69. she bbbj me and i suck her pussy.
  • she high, ask me to fuck her
  • capped and pump her in doggie
  • finish fuck her in missionary
  • chatted and good gfe feeling

will rtf
Old 03-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
RTF a new arrival in Geylang.
Tried her at her den before.

Call for Amy 2058.
  • Into the room she teased me, said she surprised to see me from another house
  • I cheekily lick her nipples.
  • Big B cuppa, nice to grope.
  • Fair skin smooth texture, long hair
  • she was quick to respond and caress my didi
  • into the shower, she washed me clean and gave me a good bbbj
  • onto the bed, she gave me a good catbath
  • i lay her on bed facing me, worked my way to her pussy
  • licked her pussy until she moaned
  • she asked me lie down
  • we turn into 69. she bbbj me and i suck her pussy.
  • she high, ask me to fuck her
  • capped and pump her in doggie
  • finish fuck her in missionary
  • chatted and good gfe feeling

will rtf

Amy should be a C cup. pretty gal

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 10-09-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - ZHEN ZHU WH15 RTF

She really reminds me of the previous Ting Ting, in terms of her height and very fair skin

She is on my regular list and bonk her once a week in my rotation list, worth revisiting

Our chemistry has built up and she knows what i want and like.

Into the shower, she will gyrate her bosomy butt with her back facing me, tempting me to rubba her from behind. She applies lots of lotion to make her butt slippery. as I rubba her from behind, she also use her finger to rub my didi to create the "hole-like" friction. I told her I dont want to HJ ah.

She proceeds to wash me clean, suck my nipples and her fingers running all over my balls and dick

Into the room, she dried me before drying herself.

I am ready to topo and bonk the Christy Chung lookalike.

I am very easy to service and she knows. She licked my nipples and her hand gently arouse me rod. It got real hard and I began my topo. I made her on doggie and slowly pump her from behind. My hand grabbed her love handles and as I pump into her, the piak piak sound was an enjoyment. From the mirrors in the front and side, it really look like fucking a Christy Chung lookalike. I lay her front on the pillow, spread her legs wide open a little and continue my pumping into her hole from behind. She felt high and I also enjoyed the pump. We went on for about a minute.

I turn her to the side and did a side pump for a while before getting back to missionery. Now with her hair all spread on the bed, I asked her to grasp the bedsheet as I began my assault on her abyss hole. I slowly accelerate my pumping which gained momentum. I like the grip on her which I can handle well, she grasped the pillow sheet hard with her fingers as I pumped and she moaned. her neh neh was swinging and the piak piak sound was very loud. Her body is built for the good bonk.

It did not take long for my rod to get heated up as I garnered my hellfire missiles for one big blast. The momentum came and I fired all my missiles on board into her abyss hole. Kaboommmmmm

She hinted to me that though I am easy to service, no need BJ or catbath but the bonking can be an experience. I kissed her and my head collapsed on her two hills, experiencing her heavy panting. She said she felt shiok.

We rested for a while, chit chat. She lay her head on my chest and the mirror on top made us look like some couple at rest

Quite good feel.

Showered and left Geylang recharged and a happy man

rtf, of course, on my A list.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
Funboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFunboy3 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for review. Will try her.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kzn1314 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro. Wana check with you, what is the Cat for this house? Got CAT50?
Old 12-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzn1314 View Post
Bro. Wana check with you, what is the Cat for this house? Got CAT50?
This is CAT150. There is no CAT50 PRC house.
Old 13-09-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kzn1314 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
This is CAT150. There is no CAT50 PRC house.

I'm a newbie here. So for this brothel, is there any option for sgd80 (30 minutes).. Thinking to drop by this weekend.. Any recommendation?
Old 21-09-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzn1314 View Post
I'm a newbie here. So for this brothel, is there any option for sgd80 (30 minutes).. Thinking to drop by this weekend.. Any recommendation?
OKT Botak can recommend you some gals SGD80 for 30 minutes
Old 21-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster (Donor)

Tried a new gal. OKT BOtak recommended me

Nai Cha "milk tea" from his boss house wh15
  • In she came within 5 minutes.
  • Fair skin with nice butt.
  • she held my hands and led me to the room.
  • in the room, we hugged and she slowly remove my clothes.
  • she asked me to help her remove her clothes.
  • reveals nice breasts cup B which is a handful for my hands.
  • We fondled and groped for a while as I slowly discover her body, occassionally patting her butt.
  • Into the shower. She washed me very well.
  • she began to lick my nipples and slowly on her kneels and sucked my balls.
  • She gave me a good BJ with the water running down.
  • nice view.
  • wiped me dry and began her sensual catbath.
  • Mirror on top shows her on top of me and show her nice butt.
  • We turn to 69 and she gave me a good suction BBBJ as I suck her pussy.
  • She got very wet and moaned.
  • My rod very hard but i try to control.
  • Turn her to doggie and gave her a good doggie bang.
  • Her sextified face from the mirror reflection good view
  • Her moaning added to the mood.
  • asked her lie sideway and fucked her from sideway.
  • pussy quite tight.
  • banged and released.
  • Very good feel, we chatted.

will rtf
Old 24-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Met a new gal at Botak joint today in the hall after I have fired my missile. Botak told me his new gal name is Bao Bao. She looks friendly, fair, always smiling.

Look forward to try her soon.

Old 27-09-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

RTF 2 gems at OKT BOtak 1658a

Past few days I hovered into the premises of discrete joint of OKT Botak. Glad that there is ample parking spaces within the apartment compound. The discreteness is what I seriously wanted.

RTF two of my favourite dishes. ZHEN ZHU and RUYI

RTF ZHENZHU W15

Zhen Zhu has lost a bit of weight and is now more sensual. She has that Christy Chung look which appeals to me. Her flesh is tender and soft, nice for the hugs and grab

She is always happy seeing me and she has that lovable character in her which can take away your stress for the day. Cheerful and bubbly.

Despite losing weight, I had an enjoyable session bonking her from doggie and missionery. The cushion on impact is good for me and enjoyed every moment of the piak piak sound, which got a bit too loud

RTF RUYI 1658a

Ruyi went jogging recently and has a more slender body now, more firm. Her sensual arousement foreplay is still as tip top as ever, from stripping of clothes to shower play and bed play.

She has that magnetic charm that can soothe your senses. Treat her well and you shall enjoy every moment with her.

And despite losing weight, I can still manage a good doggie and missionery bang with her with good cushion and piak piak sound.

Enjoy these two gems. Will try out the new gal and look forward to my FR

Old 03-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

APACHE SEX DIARY BAO BAO 1658a

I have been pretty stressed out at work in recent weeks, jetting about and happy to be back to G land. China has been quite boring with so much antivice work, hard to get good bonks in China, almost impossible, unless you have the locals lobang but you just end up in some dirty apartment underground somewhere

So happy to breathe the air in G land again.

I want to try out Bao Bao, Pretty fair lady with a megawatt cheerful smile.
I like her cheerful character, like in a childhood state of mind, which is what I need for a good detox from stress.

She held my hands and we enter room 3, my favourite room in 1658a. I caressed her hair. She gave me that sweet nice smile which can melt me.

slowly I remove her pieces of cloth and reveals a nice smooth B cup with raisin pinkish brown nipples. I worked my way by licking her nipples while my fingers go down bottom, into her panties and bushes and slowly off her undies, caress her pussy making it wet.

She returned with her moans and finger assault on my balls and rod fondling.

We enter the bathroom.

She applied the shower gel on me, making both of us eventually slippery. The rubba action starts. I think our rendevous in the shower lasted about 15 minutes or so, with nice sensual rubbing, making my rod hard, and before I know it, my rod controls my head and she began sucking my rod in the shower. felt real good, as I rested my back against the wall and she sucked my rod with good rhythm and suction.

I turned her back facing me, with her two hands holding on to the handles, and I rubba her butt with my rod. felt real good

Into the room, we rested on the bed, looking at the mirrors on top. Her head leaned on my shoulder and her fingers were caressing my rod. It is already very hard. I am not into BBBJ anyway.

She purred into my ears "wanna enter me?"

She capped me and rode on my, pulling my hands up to her breasts and made me grabbed them. She moaned.

I flipped her to doggie, put the pillow under her, and began my rod thrusting. Good cushion. She can moan quite loudly. 3D stereo.

The mirror reflection on all side can see us in doggie action.

Flipped her to missionery. I asked her if ready. My momentum is climbing up. She cheerfully replied "come on baby fuck me till you drop".

Apache worked it way into the abyss hole which is quite tight with juices. Felt real good to the feel. The pumping accelerated progressively and her nice B cup shakes in all directions. I upped the momentum and she moaned in loudness (very loud) and the thrusting and deep penetration and her hands grabbing the bed sheet and hoo laa laa. kabooooooom.

I also let out my share of scream as I squeeze out every drop of hellfire missiles I had.

My head collapsed onto her panting breasts, can hear her heartbeat pumping hard.

She kissed my forehead and "sayang" me with her hands. So nice feel.

very nice to be with.

We chatted for a while.

Showered and left a happy man. Our loud moans was a bit too loud, even OKT Botak says can hear.

Old 05-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

RUIYI

visited my regular A list Ruyi.

Led me into the room, and began our "sensual therapy", with lots of rubba and sensual arousing.

Her sensual arousing "tiao qin" skill has always been tip top condition, improving by the day.

One of my favourite for the soft cushion landing

Old 06-10-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
RUIYI

visited my regular A list Ruyi.

Led me into the room, and began our "sensual therapy", with lots of rubba and sensual arousing.

Her sensual arousing "tiao qin" skill has always been tip top condition, improving by the day.

One of my favourite for the soft cushion landing
Must be a steamy session until you write as RUIYI. Saw her in 1429 and thoughtit should visit her again soon .......the bak cai but tight body for pounding!!
Old 06-10-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
RUIYI
Is she the one with tattoo on collarbone or JiXiang

I am confused between the 2 of them

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1