The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of
Re: My horrible 30+ years of fun land me in dept

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That simply isn't true. There are many ways to accumulate sufficient wealth to retire early.

I wrote all about this in my other forum.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the...thread.151153/
thanks for sharing boss.. good read..
Old 10-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
HealthyPeople deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
that's one of the worst job. if you can only think of OKT then u are really mixing with the wrong people. No wonder you are in such plight.

depending on the location and the market. the best source of passive income for me is from investment( property, dividends etc).

and CPF life is a pretty good source of income too, i am jealous because we dont have that here in thailand.
Old 10-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 15
zarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzarniz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
That simply isn't true. There are many ways to accumulate sufficient wealth to retire early.

I wrote all about this in my other forum.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/the...thread.151153/
Thank you for these.
Just started reading these and find it very useful and insightful.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
healthyheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How I wish I can rewind the time to start investment at younger age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
that's one of the worst job. if you can only think of OKT then u are really mixing with the wrong people. No wonder you are in such plight.

depending on the location and the market. the best source of passive income for me is from investment( property, dividends etc).

and CPF life is a pretty good source of income too, i am jealous because we dont have that here in thailand.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyheart View Post
too late
did u even stop to think during those times when u were having fun?
everyone have to pay the consequences somehow.

Either u enjoy first and pay later
or u pay first then enjoy more later

I choose to pay first before i enjoy.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Life will be better. Look beyond your present state. Think positive.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PlayToto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think positive also. However for 50+ years see people strike Toto but i never make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Life will be better. Look beyond your present state. Think positive.
Old 16-09-2018, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
G'day everybody

I have frequent karaoke, FL and Geylang for nearly 40 tears. I spent majority of my money on these area.

Currently i am in my 60+ earning low income. Unexpectedly i get some health issue and need money for hospital bill. I resort to borrow money for my medical.

Now then i know i wasted my health on kway teow.

So gentleman. Think before you spend your spare money on fun.
retrain, upgrade to be property consultant
if u work smart & hard working, no age limit - $5k per mth close 1 eye
Old 16-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

TeeGongMia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS,

Have you approach Social Service in Singapore for assistance?
Old 18-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeGongMia View Post
TS,

Have you approach Social Service in Singapore for assistance?
see your MP for help
but remember to talk nicely to them, respect them, no violence or vulgar words hor!
they can help u but u must also willing to change. take any job that they kaiseow u - cleaner, dish collector, security guard - just accept it first & move on
Old 18-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12127002

How to retire in your forties without earning a fortune

18 Sep, 2018 6:30am 4 minutes to read

Experts say anyone can Experts say anyone can "go from broke to never needing to work again" by saving 50 per cent or even 75 per cent of their salary each month.

Daily Mail

Thousands of middle-earners are retiring in their forties with no mortgage and £25,000 ($50,000) a year to spend, it was revealed today.

Experts say anyone can "go from broke to never needing to work again" by saving 50 per cent or even 75 per cent of their salary each month.

These "super-savers" then invest it in property and low-risk shares for ten to 20 years and bank the profits every year, according to the Daily Mail.

The financial independence retire early [FIRE] formula - an idea born in the US - is inspiring thousands in the UK to achieve the ultimate aspiration of giving up work.

Experts say you need a nest egg equivalent to 25 times your annual salary to retire early.

This means that if you must have £25,000-a-year ($50,000) to live on you need to work towards a nest egg of £625,000 ($1.25m) made up of savings and returns from investments or buy-to-let properties.

If it is £50,000 ($100,000) then that amount grows to £1.25million ($2.5m).

The other battle line is to eliminate a mortgage using the half of the salary people don't save.

The Holy Grail for anyone who wants to leave work before 65 is saving - because if you want a scatter-cash lifestyle then you will pay for it in many more years at work.

Many take their inspiration from the 5:2 diet, meaning for full five days of the week they do not spend a penny only allowing themselves to have any outlays on the other two days.

London accountant Barney Whiter, a married father-of-three from Farnham, Surrey, walked away from work at 43 by saving half his annual salary after tax.

He then invested all of it in low-risk stock market funds and shares, bringing in up to 12 per cent return every year for 19 years while also paying down his mortgage.

A big house, eating out, expensive holidays, new cars, cable TV and non-essential shopping were all banned so the Whiter family could stick to their £24,000-a-year ($48,000) budget for all spending.

Frugal Mr Whiter made sure he built up a net worth of 25 times his annual spend - £625,000 ($1.25m) - in savings and investments.

And the result was retirement around 20 years before his colleagues, which he said 'is the best thing since slice bread'.

He told The Times: "If you can save 50 per cent of your take-home pay, it will take 19 years to go from broke to never needing to work again. If you can save 75 per cent, it will take seven to eight years.

"You need to have the mentality of a marathon runner or triathlete and be able to delay gratification. For most people money is leaking out of their life like a bucket shot full of holes".

There is an army of super-savers in the UK, many gaining inspiration from U.S. and British websites that advise on how to become mortgage-free early.

More than 100,000 people are said to be using blogs produced by FIRE proponents including Mr Whiter, who calls himself "The Escape Artist".

Earlier this year more than 900 people tried to get into a London pub to hear a talk about the formula, spearheaded by Canadian Peter Adeney, who retired at 30.

Mr Adeney's blog Mr Money Moustache gives people a step-by-step guide to retiring in a decade or less.

Mr Whiter threw all his energy behind his plan to retire in his forties.

He drove a battered second hand Skoda for years and cut spending to the bone while his children, now teenagers, grew up.

But he insists it was all worth it.

He said: "Tasting freedom is the most intoxicating thing and I wouldn't ever go back to full-time work. I'd rather cut my lifestyle back. My highest value is freedom and self-determination and being able to do what I want to do".
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

TeeGongMia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will MP ask you to sell kar chng

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
see your MP for help
but remember to talk nicely to them, respect them, no violence or vulgar words hor!
they can help u but u must also willing to change. take any job that they kaiseow u - cleaner, dish collector, security guard - just accept it first & move on
Old 20-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

I have been chionging for almost 30 years and hence spending a lot a lot on that. if save up all those money think can be quite a sum of money.. haha

now I am 50. hv lost job for almost a year, so now even have problems meeting daily needs, therefore no money chiong now. thinking back if I have money again.. will I still spend on chionging. I think will but need control the spending on chionging and need save some money aside too.

actually we have a lot of money but now can see only but cannot touch. haha.. those money in CPF lor. I just hope when I am 55 in 5 years time, our garment dun change any rules then I still can withdraw some 60k plus amount from the CPF (after meeting the basic minimum sum). if the garment change rules then jialat liao lor. haha
Old 22-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Quote:
too bad your heart is no longer healthy
brain, mind, body, wallet all not healthy
stop dreaming - even if u can rewind the time back, u will never suceed base if u have no brains, guts, confident, not hardworking, day dream talk cock only etc
so what u doing now? cleaner, dish collector, security, grab, panda etc
Old 23-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
shamechong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So how ar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
too bad your heart is no longer healthy
brain, mind, body, wallet all not healthy
stop dreaming - even if u can rewind the time back, u will never suceed base if u have no brains, guts, confident, not hardworking, day dream talk cock only etc
so what u doing now? cleaner, dish collector, security, grab, panda etc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1