The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Yesterday It was sunny in normally foggy Atok

But the people who are used to bad weather were filling their gasoline containers in gas station. Maybe they know something ?
Old 15-09-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 15-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
They have strip tease? First I heard. Was confined to Walking St and part of Fields in my last trip. Maybe I will try the two you mention. Wat the bar fine?
Since I had in-house action I didn't ask for bar fine rates. I am expecting it to be higher than the Fields bars are the girls are prettier with better body shapes. Also they are projected as "models".
Old 15-09-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Bro

Where is cloud 9 and the private room is in dunk shot or cloud 9?

Thanks
Cloud9 has several private rooms and anything goes inside. Pretty similar to Miss Universal or East Asia in Manila.

Dunk Shot, I didn't quite notice the private rooms but they could be there.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
JayF is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Since I had in-house action I didn't ask for bar fine rates. I am expecting it to be higher than the Fields bars are the girls are prettier with better body shapes. Also they are projected as "models".
This near Friendship Terminal?
Old 16-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Just as I expected..nothing happened in Angeles as far as Typhoon goes. A bit of rain the last couple days but it is very calm today.

The last few days has been a bit of drama fest. I tried to arrange a threesome with the girl who I took from Bamboo on wednesday. Ooooh...it was a very bad idea to ask. She got really annoyed with me in the bar. She even told me to delete her number after I left. She told me her feelings were hurt and I also didn't understand her feelings etc.. She was very close to her friend etc. etc.. and I guess she developed a bit of bargirl "romance" with me during our night together too. I apologized to her and deleted her contact.

I find this sort of thing ridiculous.

I pay to fuck girls so I don't have to deal with this sort of girl drama. I decided to go to Kokomos and drink my misfortune and bad mood away. Later that night (11pm+) she asked me to come barfine her after all that nonsense. At that point I was not in the mood and did not want to go back to that bar anymore so i told her i'm finished going there. She told me "OK" and I didn't hear from her again since then.

I made a big mistake trying for a 3some without properly gauging this girl's attitude towards her "profession." She got a bit too personal with me but I really don't feel the same about these girls anymore. I treat them well, tip well, and take them out but I don't develop feelings for pay girls anymore.

My heart is stone now.

Later that night I took a girl from RED. She was very active dancing on stage and I was very drunk and just wanted some wild sex to get over the drama for the night. She went LT with me and later found out she had her period..ugh.

I tried Fortune Hong Kong restaurant today. I thought the Peking duck was quite good..can recommend.
Old 16-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Seems AC escaped.

Meanwhile in Baguio, just 100 something km away ..

Old 17-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Club RA. part II

Visited my waitress fuck buddy (I will call her Waitress FB) there last night. She was very happy to see me and hugged me close. I bought her a LD and we hung out. I was just coming to visit her and had no plans on barfining anyone but..

I have to say the more times I visit Club RA the more I like this place. They consistently put on a very good show with acrobatic performance. There are always girls I see there that look barfinable. It feels the girls and establishment put extra effort into making this place fun.

Waitress FB pointed out a couple girls on stage she knew personally and thought they were nice enough to recommend. You see.. this is the type of arrangement I like. We can hook up outside of work for sex and I can still visit her workplace and fuck other girls without bullshit drama and she is also open to a chance for 3some.

This is an ideal arrangement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Seems AC escaped.

Meanwhile in Baguio, just 100 something km away ..

Luck was on my side..but I think the weather forecast I saw was also more accurate. It was showing that it was going to miss Angeles.
Old 22-09-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Club RA. part II
If I forgot to say it, here it is again, thanks for your detailed write ups
Old 22-09-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Club RA. part II

Visited my waitress fuck buddy (I will call her Waitress FB) there last night. She was very happy to see me and hugged me close. I bought her a LD and we hung out. I was just coming to visit her and had no plans on barfining anyone but..

I have to say the more times I visit Club RA the more I like this place. They consistently put on a very good show with acrobatic performance. There are always girls I see there that look barfinable. It feels the girls and establishment put extra effort into making this place fun.

Waitress FB pointed out a couple girls on stage she knew personally and thought they were nice enough to recommend. You see.. this is the type of arrangement I like. We can hook up outside of work for sex and I can still visit her workplace and fuck other girls without bullshit drama and she is also open to a chance for 3some.

This is an ideal arrangement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
If I forgot to say it, here it is again, thanks for your detailed write ups
This thread was missing forum until bro modusoperandi wrote great forum...please up his points for a deserving effort...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Arcadian has been closed for a month.
Old 23-09-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
tegzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Angeles or Subic this week want to bar hop together?
Old 23-09-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

The last week i've been drinking a lot and taking many girls which is why I haven't written anything for awhile.

I went crazy for a few days doing marathon sessions with at least 2 girls a day. Not threesome just a day and night session girl.

Day Angeles and Night Angeles.

The most unique thing I see about Angeles is how some bar venues are almost 24-7. Some places like Soya are a 7-11 for pussy because you walk in and find pussy at almost any time of the day. Same thing for the perimeter. You can walk in past noon and find something.

Day Angeles is very interesting because quite a few bars on the outer part of fields and perimeter convert into Day scene. Even the customers can be quite different during this time.

Usually the day bargirl shift starts as early as 10am-12pm and they work until 6pm or if they get a customer they go home early after they finish up with the customer. I heard of some girls going right back to the bar to try and pull another customer but I didn't see it happen.

The only slight downside of daytime barfines is that it is all short time. This is why the barfine is cheaper during this time too. However, I also find the day girls to be more relaxed and chilled out.

Soya part II

I wrote about Soya before but it was the night shift. I really didn't like Soya at night because the girl I took was awful. I also think the girls at night are less attractive. I have taken many girls from here now in the past few days but only during the day shift.

Soya during the daytime is actually quite a fun place. If you like to smoke indoors, drink a lot, and dance at noon it feels like evening inside. When I went inside during the day there were a lot of of Koreans and I saw two tables drinking lots of whiskey and dancing with girls at 1pm (!)

The day barfine damage is 2200 + LD. The performance for the day girls has been OK. Nothing amazing but not bad at all. I keep going back because the girls service is pretty predictable and drama free.

My S.O.P. is to take girls out for a light lunch and beers (tequila reef, envy, kokomo, etc) Then we go back to my place for a few more drinks. I always keep beers stocked in my hotel fridge. Then we fuck and she leaves.

Then I take a nap for a few hours and at around 7-8pm at night I go out hunting again. I don't always pull girls at night though.

Usually night venues are all open and the night time bargirl shifts start around 6pm and last until 3am.

I noticed many bars have a dead zone..where the selection in some bars are not very good from 5-7pm. Usually it's because not all girls are present yet. Maybe some are also pre-booked by Koreans. Some girls often show up quite late in some bars..like Bamboo.

RED part II

I took a very fresh girl from Red who had just come from Gen Santos and had only been working 3 days. I didn't know she was that new and only selected her out of chance. The Mamasan was concerned about her because she was never barfined before (!).

I took her out to Kokomos for a few drinks and to chat a bit. She was a bit nervous but otherwise things were pretty normal. We went back and I gave her the business. I licked her pussy a little and it was very clean and she got super wet. I did her every position and she was quite tight. She bounced up and down on me pretty nice then came and fell asleep.

Next morning there was no part II with her because she seemed to be a bit distant and slightly moody. I took her for breakfast anyways at German Bakery (can recommend) and tipped her the standard 500p. I bought a cinnamon roll and told her to give to mamasan. Not bad for a first timer but her moodiness needs to change for sure if she wants to last.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Arcadian has been closed for a month.
I posted the closure order from city. Maybe not enough Christmas bonus ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This thread was missing forum until bro modusoperandi wrote great forum...please up his points for a deserving effort...
Done, my 16 points

Last edited by etsys; 24-09-2018 at 10:11 AM.
Old 25-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Thanks again guys for +rep.

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end for now. I have to get back to work a week early so i'm leaving Angeles tomorrow and cutting my extended holiday short.

In some ways this trip has been a bit incomplete for me. The first week in Angeles I was sick with full blown strep throat so i wasn't able to pull the large number of girls that I wanted. My initial plan was to pull at minimum 1 girl a day.. The last week here in Angeles I have been doing 2 a day but it still didn't come close to my goal of at least 30.

I have decided to go ahead and plan for a 2nd trip to Angeles from mid Jan 2019 to Feb. Now that i'm familiar with Angeles next time I will be going beast mode. I will probably do in the next trip what I did recently with the 2x (day and night) barfine.

I also didn't fully investigate the freelancer scene in Angeles. I only went to Hi-so once and was just there at the wrong time. Next time I may try that again. I had many girls that matched me on Tinder and a few on pinalove but it was really a lot of trouble sorting through who was a Ladyboy, who was a freelancer, and who would actually meet up. It became too tiresome for me because not all girls respond right away and I don't want to play phone tag. I may still use Tinder next time but not put much effort into it.

One of the major advantages Angeles has for me is that it is a very conveniently located city for me. Angeles is the easiest place for me to go to for cheonging activities. I am in Metro Manila for business quite a lot so it doesn't take much effort for me to go to Angeles.

Btw my upcoming travel itinerary will bring me to Jakarta this coming November. So expect some trip report in that thread soon.

Last brief trip report:

A few days ago I visited a bar named salambo. I talked with a random American expat sitting at Kokomos who recommended it and said he knew a mamasan there. He wasn't promoting this place but we just got into a topic of conversation about favorite bars and he mentioned this one. I had been there before on a quick recce mission and wasn't too impressed the first time but I decided to pay it another visit the next day.

This bar is American managed and it is the standard setup but aside from the usual girls who shuffle around on stage they have 4 dedicated dancers who go out there and actually do dance well.

There are a few decent looking girls here but most are the average or to ang moh spec... One dancer did catch my eye..who I will call "L" she had a body like one of those fly girls that you see dancing on pinoy tv. Nice thighs, very nice ass, and decent looking tits.

Face was so so but the body was quite nice.

I asked her to join me and talked with her a bit..she was quite clever sounding and joked around with me but overall she seemed ok.

I decided to pull the trigger on her and take her out.

Unfortunately this was a mistake..

We went to Envy which is a nearby sports bar to have a couple drinks at the patio area.

Red flag #1 she started talking about her one true love an indian man who has been visiting her for over a year.
Red flag #2 She starts talking about indian spiritual stuff and other bullshit like astral projection. She claimed to be an empath. I am not kidding.
Red flag #3 she wanted me to listen to some youtube Indian yogi crap.
Red flag #4 Back at the room she delayed and delayed before finally getting to bed.
Red flag #5 Sex felt very mechanical. She wasn't 100% starfish but everything about her turned me off.

I stopped mid-sex and decided to chat with her a bit about her issues. She says that her body and mind can only be intimate with her one true love.

I was thinking about kicking her out but at this point it was already quite late. Quite surprisingly she didn't do a runner anyways so I thought maybe I could salvage this with morning sex.

Long story short...morning sex did happen but it was not good. The longer I was around this girl the more I felt she was crazy..for real. Not violent or with extremely bad attitude..but the things she rambled about were quite unusual and somewhat irrational. I was happy when she left and I did not tip her at all.

All in all I think I will give Salambo a big skip next time. Not to mention the two waitresses there wanted me to buy them both ladydrinks for no reason.

Club RA

I have visited there many times now but I finally got around to barfining a girl there. She was standard non dancer and her face was pretty average but body was ok. She was one of the lighter skin girls there.

Sex with her was amazing though. She was very horny and had impressive stamina. I was afraid at one point that she was on drugs or something..but no it was just her personality. Next morning was followed up by more amazing sex. This girl's horniness and fucking ability was even more than the girl I had from Bamboo. Unfortunately, I met this girl near the end of my trip.

Before I barfined this girl I bought a ladydrink for one of the top stage dancers there. She is a very young looking girl with braces but is quite skilled at dance and gymnastic routines. She was friendly enough but when I started probing her bedside manner she started with a long list of "dos and donts" plus she said she only stays in some places and not others. Very very picky girl. This girl is quite spoiled even though she was not outwardly unfriendly or had arrogant attitude. I suppose she gets moneybags atm machines who walk in throwing too much money at her.

I passed quickly on her. Not going to make another mistake here with a dancer type.

Some random thoughts about Angeles.

I feel daytime Angeles is the best bang for the peso there. Overall, I find Angeles to be quite cheap especially compared with BKK or metro Manila but the problem with Angeles is quality.

The quality in Angeles is lacking but it isn't a barren wasteland. You can find some cuties but you have to sort through many many bars sometimes. Plus not all will go of course.

From Monday through Thursday it is quite difficult at times to find a barfineable girl. Then when you add in some of the Korean market dynamics at play sometimes you just won't get the quality you would elsewhere. When I go to BKK there are so many choices it is mind boggling. I never have problems finding a suitable girl (looks wise) there.

I do not think I would have enjoyed Angeles much at all if I only had a week or two to spend here. It requires quite a lot of recon to find suitable girls and if your time is limited then your choice can also be quite limited.

Big club vs Small Bar

The biggest club that I often wen to was Club Ra. I liked the atmosphere there and waitresses were not pushy or trying to play tricks. I completely skipped the Dollhouse group of clubs this trip. I will probably visit next time but the reputation was so bad from word of mouth this trip that I wasn't in the mood to try it out. I tried Club Xs which is a Wolfpack flagship club but I didn't care for how korean centric it was or the rude dumb ass waitress I dealt with there.

I visited all the small bars on walking street and many on Perimeter. The highlights..Soya! (near walking street) I ended pulling so many girls here in the daytime.I didn't list every encounter but I think my final girl tally from just Soya was at least 8. I visited most of the perimeter bars but very few girls caught my eye out there. I will try again next trip.

Angeles vs everywhere else

As I said before the market dynamic in Angeles is quite unusual. The city is full of very old American or European retirees and Koreans. The girls prefer Koreans over any other nationality. I saw some Korean superstars pulling girls that were quite cute. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to pull one of this caliber. I got rejected 2x at Korean orientated places.

I will return to Angeles simply because it is very cost and time effective for me to do so and despite all the negative aspects I had fun here. For travelers who have to go out there way to get here..i'm not so sure Angeles should top anyone's list unless you are Korean. If you have to travel far to get to Angeles I would still recommend Jakarta any day of the week over Angeles.

Then I would probably recommend Bangkok over Angeles.

Costs

For newbies unfamiliar with Angeles I recommend budgeting 5k a night maximum. For daytime perhaps 3k is all you need. So 8k a day for girls is realistic if you want to do 2x a day. This includes misc drinks, tips, barfines, and other assorted expenses when pulling girls.This budget is only for girls and does not include hotel, meals, etc..

When tipping I usually give girls 500p if they fulfill their duties to my satisfaction. If they under perform then I do not tip. There were two girls on this trip that I tipped 1k the next day because they were so good and enthusiastic in bed. There were also two subpar performing girls who I did not tip at all.

I like to try and retain the same waitress in establishments I visit frequently. This means in Soya and Ra in particular usually one waitress i'm very friendly with. I will also tip my waitress 300p and sometimes more if we have a very good rapport and her inside information is good.

Condom or no condom

Maybe about 50% of the girls in Angeles are fine either way but...be warned quite a few girls told me that they knew people with HIV or even full blown aids. I am especially suspicious of some of the ang moh orientated places where there are a lot of very dirty looking customers. At least with Korean bars I don't think HIV is quite so rampant but some ang moh are into ladyboys too...gay sex is one of the leading factors of transmission. Many walking street bars and clubs test the girls but they only do papsmear as the most common test.

I admit I did bareback with more girls than I should have on this trip but I get tested quite often. I also weighed the risk with the specific girl and where I got her from and decided to go with it at times.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 25-09-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1