The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!
Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, have u tried the newbies from 54A and 1820?
A few newbies from 1820 I will rtf:

Xiao qi 7 :long legs syt I think she got the best looking legs in GL, 1.7m tall
baby 17 : cfm looks and wild on bed too
coco 19 : high gfe, she surprise me with contrast and expand of her pussy
xue er 18 : 22yo, C cup natural with slightly big nips
Old 17-09-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, have u tried the newbies from 54A and 1820?
Only a few bro. Thanks for all the info.
I want to see more girls in 1820
Old 17-09-2018, 09:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
shy55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share still girl from Lor which house?
Thks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Bro bronzegod encouraged me to post here to keep these gals alive. I support his cause

New gal coco from WH15 is delicious with B cuppa. tried her a few days ago

•Pretty face, friendly and accomodating
• sunshine gal look, fair skin
•pinkish nipple
•cheerful
•in the shower gave me a good BBBJ
•good catbath and good bbbj suction
•enjoyed balls suction by her
•fucking was good and probably being newbie, pussy not the loose type
•fucked her in doggie and complete in missionery

rtf: yes
Old 17-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy55 View Post
Bro, can share still girl from Lor which house?
Thks.
Bro bullterrier already mentioned WH15.

That's Westerhout Road House 15.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Bro bullterrier already mentioned WH15.

That's Westerhout Road House 15.
Westerhout Road has house 15? Next to WH14 is a hotel, where is 15 located?
Old 20-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Westerhout Road has house 15? Next to WH14 is a hotel, where is 15 located?
WH15 is on opposite side of WH14.

Westerhout Road has even-numbered houses on one side while the opposite side has odd-numbered houses.
Old 20-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys for all the contributions or is it cunt-tributions?

Will pop in my FR by month's end.

Quite busy these days, but keep the FRs cumming.

Perhaps a quick tip is to go check out 2062a.

Quiet spot for hidden gem hunting
Old 20-09-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

So many CoCo available. Actually I quite like this name. Anyway one tabulate a list of CoCo available now?
Old 21-09-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Xing Er 2036

I was mildly surprised to find a nice service oriented newbie at 2036.

This girl belongs to the August batch of newbies and has been working less than a month.

Had her on her very first day and I have to say, she has the most beautiful round ass I ever banged this year - not fat but perfectly shaped like two moons of venus beaming at me

Her face reminds me a lot of retired Tian Tian WH06 and Yue Yue 1669, about 50 percent resemblance to these two girls. Also the "feel" she gave me is similar to the two retired WLs I mentioned.

The session starts with us stripping each other, and she has generally good skin and nice shape body. Height is about 1.6m or shorter from my rough estimate. Small B-cups that are the size of two oranges when you hold them in your hand.

She gives a great BBBJ and her covered AR isn't too bad either - enough to make me rock hard when she pokes her tongue with a good amount of pressure into my ass! Same goes for her catbath, she puts effort into it and will have you moaning in pleasure from her tongue rolling across your legs and back. Rare to find newbies that take pride in their work these days, but she's one of the better ones in my opinion.

All positions allowed but this girl is best done in DOGGY, just grab on to her cute tits and bang her beautiful ass hard from behind.

Love her face contorting in pleasure when I hammer her hard till her ass and tits bounce.

No frenching though and just kisses on the lips were allowed for me.

However, for that beautiful ass, I would certainly RTF.
Old 21-09-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had a go with one of the newest newbies – Yoyo. Turned out to be one of my most treasured fucks of the year.

Name: Yoyo
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Prior exp: Short stint in KTV

Face: I didn’t see Yoyo upfront earlier and she already looked damn good. In close proximity she is indeed damn fucking pretty. Very fresh-faced undergrad features, the sort you can imagine in jeans and a simple white T-shirt which you would want to either slowly peel off or frenziedly rip away. In this instance Yoyo was dressed in a sailormoon type dress which contributed to the general rush of blood down south. Yoyo has a beautifully straight nose and to my untrained eyes it looked unmodified.

Just as importantly, she just turned 21 a few months ago. Woohoo!

Body: Yoyo stands at about 1.6m. Her sailormoon-type dress ended dangerously just under her butt checks and which showed off her long slender legs to good advantage. She is very slim with nearly zero fat. Her skin felt smooth to the touch and I had a grand time groping her all over. Not much growth at her snatch.

Boobs: Her boobs are another arresting feature of hers. Yoyo told me she’s a 32B and they looked big on her slim frame. Those boobs felt firm to grab and feel unmodified.

Bath job: Yoyo’s previous experience in the flesh trade was just a short stint in KTVs. I gave her a few quick pointers, such as catbath and BBBJ, both of which she delivered like a champion and a gleam in her eyes. Need the bros to teach her more pointers.

BBBJ: Her housemates must have taught her a few tricks because her BBBJ was actually quite good. The pressure of her tongue gliding against my sacs damn near made me shoot my load there and then. She paid very good attention to my cock head and did a half helicopter which offered me a magnificent view of her svelte body and easy access to grope her ass and beautiful beautiful boobs .

Painting: Yoyo told me she very seldom gets painted and then again, those sessions weren’t very good. My mission was clear then; I had to show her we Singkie men treat women right. I started off by sucking her succulent boobs (did I say they are damn beautiful?) which drew a breathy moan from her. I followed through by drawing a line with my tongue down from her well-shaped cleavage to just the top of her snatch. This got me a gasp from Yoyo who grasped my hands, as if preparing herself for an experience. The expression on her face was priceless; it was if she was almost apprehensive about what lay ahead but yet desperately wanted it. Ah well, when a woman says no etc. Yoyo’s moans as I slid my tongue along and between her vaginal folds were divine music to my ears. Not loud screams but those soft urgent types, as if shy to let the world know she was having a grand time. Her moans got more urgent in tone as her ecstasy climbed to a crescendo. I know I was near the jackpot when she whispered huskily “dear, I’m going to cum”. And cum she did, with her whole body spasming and beautiful jugs juggling in rhythm. Not everyday I get the sight of a nubile 21 year old spasming and moaning with her muff in my face so I felt pretty damn good.

Frenching: China joes don’t french so Yoyo was a little hesitant. I convinced her to give it a try and wow was it good. Yoyo’s lips are so soft like tofu and I was crying at the chance to get my tongue past those lips. After pressing our lips together, she tentatively parted hers to allow my tongue through. She must have felt good + I chomped some mints earlier and we erupted into some pretty hefty and frantic frenching. Yoyo told me she can consider french if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry. So start chomping those mints and don’t smoke or drink booze an hour before.

FJ: Thrusting my suited-up cock into Yoyo was all my dirty fantasies of fucking a schoolgirl come true. Her fucking tight snatch was proof of her short experience in the flesh trade. Her clit was still very sensitive following my tongue assault because she jerked sharply when I pressed my cock against her pussy in preparation for entry. Nonetheless she pulled me in and my world became one of hotness and wetness and moans. Her desperate and soft moans only served to inflame my lust and I thrust harder and harder. Each stroke was sweet agony to us; she would moan and grasp whatever part of me she could, while my cock head would nearly surrender with the intense pleasure. Reverse missionary was my favourite. Yoyo has a small perky ass which doesn’t get in the way so I could go in real deep, even with my average sized kkj. Felt I was gonna cum so I switched to normal missionary to feel her sweet bountiful love cushions pressed against my chest. Yoyo circled her slender arms round my neck and drew me in for deep frantic frenching. We kept on frenching even as I came and she embraced me to still the sexual tension away.

Personality: Yoyo has an air of naiveté that gives her a deer-in-the-headlights vibe. She is so sweet looking that one could get diabetes just by looking at her. Despite her lack of sexperience, she wants to work hard to please joes. Pls be patient with her while she learns the ropes. Sexperience is solidly GFE, as evidenced by her schoolgirl looks and feel. I can definitely see men falling at her feet.

RTF: Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up! As I said, Yoyo is one of my most treasured fucks of the year, and I’m sure she would be yours too. 1612 is a very low profile joint but yet has solid stocks.

Today's party gals working: Qiqi, Fei Fei, Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Yoyo, Dada (damn fucking big boobs!).

Tarma of the day: Ling Ling and Fei Fei.

Code red: Bing Bing, Tina, Jialing, Michelle.
Old 22-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Great updates buddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had a go with one of the newest newbies – Yoyo. Turned out to be one of my most treasured fucks of the year.

Name: Yoyo
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Prior exp: Short stint in KTV

Face: I didn’t see Yoyo upfront earlier and she already looked damn good. In close proximity she is indeed damn fucking pretty. Very fresh-faced undergrad features, the sort you can imagine in jeans and a simple white T-shirt which you would want to either slowly peel off or frenziedly rip away. In this instance Yoyo was dressed in a sailormoon type dress which contributed to the general rush of blood down south. Yoyo has a beautifully straight nose and to my untrained eyes it looked unmodified.

Just as importantly, she just turned 21 a few months ago. Woohoo!

Body: Yoyo stands at about 1.6m. Her sailormoon-type dress ended dangerously just under her butt checks and which showed off her long slender legs to good advantage. She is very slim with nearly zero fat. Her skin felt smooth to the touch and I had a grand time groping her all over. Not much growth at her snatch.

Boobs: Her boobs are another arresting feature of hers. Yoyo told me she’s a 32B and they looked big on her slim frame. Those boobs felt firm to grab and feel unmodified.

Bath job: Yoyo’s previous experience in the flesh trade was just a short stint in KTVs. I gave her a few quick pointers, such as catbath and BBBJ, both of which she delivered like a champion and a gleam in her eyes. Need the bros to teach her more pointers.

BBBJ: Her housemates must have taught her a few tricks because her BBBJ was actually quite good. The pressure of her tongue gliding against my sacs damn near made me shoot my load there and then. She paid very good attention to my cock head and did a half helicopter which offered me a magnificent view of her svelte body and easy access to grope her ass and beautiful beautiful boobs .

Painting: Yoyo told me she very seldom gets painted and then again, those sessions weren’t very good. My mission was clear then; I had to show her we Singkie men treat women right. I started off by sucking her succulent boobs (did I say they are damn beautiful?) which drew a breathy moan from her. I followed through by drawing a line with my tongue down from her well-shaped cleavage to just the top of her snatch. This got me a gasp from Yoyo who grasped my hands, as if preparing herself for an experience. The expression on her face was priceless; it was if she was almost apprehensive about what lay ahead but yet desperately wanted it. Ah well, when a woman says no etc. Yoyo’s moans as I slid my tongue along and between her vaginal folds were divine music to my ears. Not loud screams but those soft urgent types, as if shy to let the world know she was having a grand time. Her moans got more urgent in tone as her ecstasy climbed to a crescendo. I know I was near the jackpot when she whispered huskily “dear, I’m going to cum”. And cum she did, with her whole body spasming and beautiful jugs juggling in rhythm. Not everyday I get the sight of a nubile 21 year old spasming and moaning with her muff in my face so I felt pretty damn good.

Frenching: China joes don’t french so Yoyo was a little hesitant. I convinced her to give it a try and wow was it good. Yoyo’s lips are so soft like tofu and I was crying at the chance to get my tongue past those lips. After pressing our lips together, she tentatively parted hers to allow my tongue through. She must have felt good + I chomped some mints earlier and we erupted into some pretty hefty and frantic frenching. Yoyo told me she can consider french if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry. So start chomping those mints and don’t smoke or drink booze an hour before.

FJ: Thrusting my suited-up cock into Yoyo was all my dirty fantasies of fucking a schoolgirl come true. Her fucking tight snatch was proof of her short experience in the flesh trade. Her clit was still very sensitive following my tongue assault because she jerked sharply when I pressed my cock against her pussy in preparation for entry. Nonetheless she pulled me in and my world became one of hotness and wetness and moans. Her desperate and soft moans only served to inflame my lust and I thrust harder and harder. Each stroke was sweet agony to us; she would moan and grasp whatever part of me she could, while my cock head would nearly surrender with the intense pleasure. Reverse missionary was my favourite. Yoyo has a small perky ass which doesn’t get in the way so I could go in real deep, even with my average sized kkj. Felt I was gonna cum so I switched to normal missionary to feel her sweet bountiful love cushions pressed against my chest. Yoyo circled her slender arms round my neck and drew me in for deep frantic frenching. We kept on frenching even as I came and she embraced me to still the sexual tension away.

Personality: Yoyo has an air of naiveté that gives her a deer-in-the-headlights vibe. She is so sweet looking that one could get diabetes just by looking at her. Despite her lack of sexperience, she wants to work hard to please joes. Pls be patient with her while she learns the ropes. Sexperience is solidly GFE, as evidenced by her schoolgirl looks and feel. I can definitely see men falling at her feet.

RTF: Two thumbs and a throbbing dick up! As I said, Yoyo is one of my most treasured fucks of the year, and I’m sure she would be yours too. 1612 is a very low profile joint but yet has solid stocks.

Today's party gals working: Qiqi, Fei Fei, Ling Ling, Tian Tian, Yoyo, Dada (damn fucking big boobs!).

Tarma of the day: Ling Ling and Fei Fei.

Code red: Bing Bing, Tina, Jialing, Michelle.
Old 22-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Debuted in August; she has been working for about a month.

Appearance: she has a gentle girl-next-door look on her with a cute innocent smile.

Character: she is very friendly. She looked very cold when seated on the couch. But upon entering the room, she smiles a lot, and is bubbly in nature, giving off a school girl vibe.

Body: Quite short, around 1.60m or shorter. She is not considered slim to me as she has some fats evenly distributed all over her body(but no protruding tummy) eg. her waist and thighs - similar to Ruyi 1658a. B- boobs

BJ is average. I got auto frenching from her. She allows fingering as she guided my middle finger into her pussy, but I'm not really into it. She allows painting, and gets extremely high from it. Before reaching 5min, she can't take the licking any further and immediately requested for FJ.

Best part about her was the FJ.

Started off with cowgirl for 5min. Then changed to missionary. My pounding was delivered at a steady pace. At times, she was grabbing my butt to push my didi in.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was not the case for Lan Tian. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. I asked her why is she sweating so much, she replied that she feels very shiok. As my pounding continues, her moaning became louder and more sensual. Then, she reached her peak as her eyes rolled backwards in unison.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was definitely not the case for Lan Tian

Seeing that expression really fuelled my inner lusty desire. Continued in missionary for a good 10min. I was honestly very surprised that she could take my long and hard pounding without mentioning about handjob. In missionary, I occasionally came down to french her. It hardened my didi even more. Then, for the finale, I activated my turbo boost mode. But before that, I gave her another round of painting to prep her for the pumping ahead. I flipped her over, prop up her butt and inserted my didi. But OMG. her back was wet with her sweat! I up my gear to turbo mode and gave her a full 3min of fast and HARD pounding. Every thrust I delivered was accompanied was a loud 'piak' sound. Thinking about it now is already making me horny again... I released and she said she enjoyed the session very much.

At the end, I offered her a back massage to end off the session as way of gratitude for taking my pounding.

Will rtf
Old 22-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Lan Tian 蓝天 2047

Debuted in August; she has been working for about a month.

Appearance: she has a gentle girl-next-door look on her with a cute innocent smile.

Character: she is very friendly. She looked very cold when seated on the couch. But upon entering the room, she smiles a lot, and is bubbly in nature, giving off a school girl vibe.

Body: Quite short, around 1.60m or shorter. She is not considered slim to me as she has some fats evenly distributed all over her body(but no protruding tummy) eg. her waist and thighs - similar to Ruyi 1658a. B- boobs

BJ is average. I got auto frenching from her. She allows fingering as she guided my middle finger into her pussy, but I'm not really into it. She allows painting, and gets extremely high from it. Before reaching 5min, she can't take the licking any further and immediately requested for FJ.

Best part about her was the FJ.

Started off with cowgirl for 5min. Then changed to missionary. My pounding was delivered at a steady pace. At times, she was grabbing my butt to push my didi in.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was not the case for Lan Tian. Beads of sweat started to form on her forehead. I asked her why is she sweating so much, she replied that she feels very shiok. As my pounding continues, her moaning became louder and more sensual. Then, she reached her peak as her eyes rolled backwards in unison.

Some WLs fake their orgasm to complete the act but this was definitely not the case for Lan Tian

Seeing that expression really fuelled my inner lusty desire. Continued in missionary for a good 10min. I was honestly very surprised that she could take my long and hard pounding without mentioning about handjob. In missionary, I occasionally came down to french her. It hardened my didi even more. Then, for the finale, I activated my turbo boost mode. But before that, I gave her another round of painting to prep her for the pumping ahead. I flipped her over, prop up her butt and inserted my didi. But OMG. her back was wet with her sweat! I up my gear to turbo mode and gave her a full 3min of fast and HARD pounding. Every thrust I delivered was accompanied was a loud 'piak' sound. Thinking about it now is already making me horny again... I released and she said she enjoyed the session very much.

At the end, I offered her a back massage to end off the session as way of gratitude for taking my pounding.

Will rtf
Good effort on the FR!
Old 24-09-2018, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
So many CoCo available. Actually I quite like this name. Anyway one tabulate a list of CoCo available now?
Haha I've tried Coco 1820. Pretty good for me, friendly no rush attitude.
She got quite a fair smooth skin. not to mention she's 165cm tall, looks like a model
Old 24-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Saw quite a few of the newbie reports here and there in various threads.

Guys, don't forget to paste your newbie FR here too so I can compile for everyone.

I will compile again by 1 october.

Quite busy these few days.

But lets help the newbies get some business and support so the better ones can stay longer for our enjoyment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1