The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Experience hiring part time PRC cleaners

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
PRC ladies about $30 to $35 per hour
Bangladeshi guys about $25 to $30 per hour - for tougher cleaning jobs

Difference between the two, the ladies will hand wipe your floor. The guys will use a mop, army style. Which one cleaner?
My bad. Was just talking with my CO and she says its $15 per hour for PRC and Bangla cleaners. I dunno how the other figures got into my brains.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay so basically a quick update for today.
The freelance cleaner was arranged by a contact on Wechat which I added and the cost is $50 for 3 hours or $15/hour for more than 3 hours (eg. $60 for 4 hours).
Got to know she works in a factory. Basically i requested for a lady between 30 to 40 as I prefer milfs and just added that don't want anyone too young or inexperienced to justify my request.
The lady that came is a little on the plump side but her boobs look big and look about late 30s or early 40s. Good enough. Just basically told her what she needed to do which is vacuuming, mopping, hanging clothings and toilet cleaning.
In the meantime, what I did was just told her I will be in my room resting and using my laptop while she does her work. Basically to test water first, what I did was purposely wear loose boxers and have an obvious erection while she was cleaning my room. She don't seem to mind and carried on cleaning.
After 3 hours, passed her $50 and told her I will arrange directly with her next week. She seemed okay and even smiled. All the while me having a semi hard to hard erection.
One man's meat is another man's poison as I said I prefer milfs and will see how it goes next week as I will be calling her directly instead.
Sorry bros for the boredom
Old 08-09-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
deathknight828 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
PRC ladies about $30 to $35 per hour
Bangladeshi guys about $25 to $30 per hour - for tougher cleaning jobs

Difference between the two, the ladies will hand wipe your floor. The guys will use a mop, army style. Which one cleaner?
wow so expensive. i have many relatives and friends using part time cleaner from batam. 8 hours for $50. clean the house toilet, windows, floor, fold clothes, iron clothes (of course must spot check so in case slack off) but usually they are quite hardworking...basically whatever a maid does
Old 08-09-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 16
dgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdgsk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those who are Chinese literate can visit ShichengBBS site.
Old 09-09-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Deceptive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsk View Post
Those who are Chinese literate can visit ShichengBBS site.
Nice share bro. Do you have any interesting experience from there?
Old 20-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
The freelance cleaner was arranged by a contact on Wechat which I added and the cost is $50 for 3 hours or $15/hour for more than 3 hours (eg. $60 for 4 hours).
Got to know she works in a factory. Basically i requested for a lady between 30 to 40 as I prefer milfs and just added that don't want anyone too young or inexperienced to justify my request.
The lady that came is a little on the plump side but her boobs look big and look about late 30s or early 40s. Good enough. Just basically told her what she needed to do which is vacuuming, mopping, hanging clothings and toilet cleaning.
In the meantime, what I did was just told her I will be in my room resting and using my laptop while she does her work. Basically to test water first, what I did was purposely wear loose boxers and have an obvious erection while she was cleaning my room. She don't seem to mind and carried on cleaning.
After 3 hours, passed her $50 and told her I will arrange directly with her next week. She seemed okay and even smiled. All the while me having a semi hard to hard erection.
One man's meat is another man's poison as I said I prefer milfs and will see how it goes next week as I will be calling her directly instead.

Hi bro
Can’t wait for your update
I love prc milf too
Old 20-09-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathknight828 View Post
wow so expensive. i have many relatives and friends using part time cleaner from batam. 8 hours for $50. clean the house toilet, windows, floor, fold clothes, iron clothes (of course must spot check so in case slack off) but usually they are quite hardworking...basically whatever a maid does
Bro can share the contact.Thanks a million.Too lazy n tired to clean on weekends.
Old 20-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro i need house cleaning too can pass contact ?
Old 20-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by des4fuck View Post
Bro i need house cleaning too can pass contact ?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
Hi bro
Can’t wait for your update
I love prc milf too
Up u bro. 😊
Old 20-09-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The lady that came is a little on the plump side but her boobs look big and look about late 30s or early 40s.
what I did was purposely wear loose boxers and have an obvious erection while she ... don't seem to mind and carried on cleaning.
I will arrange directly with her next week. She seemed okay and even smiled. All the while me having a semi hard to hard erection.
as I said I prefer milfs and will see how it goes next week as I will be calling her directly instead.
Since after the last cleaning, any further development or updates?

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 20-09-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Since after the last cleaning, any further development or updates?
Agreed, looking forward to an update from pure_daredevil. Hopefully u arranged for another cleaning session by her and have an update to share with us!
Old 20-09-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Agreed, looking forward to an update from pure_daredevil. Hopefully u arranged for another cleaning session by her and have an update to share with us!
Yes, me too looking forward for updates.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 14
sleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to beholdsleep is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Chou View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Hi bro
Returning points to you
Cheers
Old 27-09-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster