The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
lailai is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by athrunzala86 View Post
Just had a rtm session with the wolf webby ger number 7 xiao ya left a happy man.. highly recommended.. location is at a mp though..
Bro can confirm number 7 name correct? I checked number 7 is not this name.
Old 24-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
dafuqsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.info/sandy-massage

She will RTC by on 30th Sept, grab it before she left
Old 24-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Momo is looking great

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=701052&page=21
Old 24-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
which gucci / angel is this ?
this one

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=679582&highlight=gucci
Old 24-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Huehuehuehue07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Paid another visit to Wolf 261 Xiao Mi, I don't want to be too subjective here but she is the best for me so far. Not just good massage & services, the GFE is wonderful.. She does not have the superb figure but it is just simply impossible not to fall for her...

Anyone else tried her before?
Old 24-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.info/rong-rong-massage/

visited this ML. Looks exactly like photo figure is good but not for boobs lover, maybe B. Location is at a old hotel very small 1 bed room, highlight of the day is a very long slow lick type of catbath that includes your fingers all the way to your ass. finished in 69 painting but she couldn't last all the way doing bbbj, and mixed it up with HJ towards the end to finish me off. While polite and very friendly and chatted throughout, she lacks a bit of enthusiasm (at least to me) so is not the hugs and kisses type. but won't cut your service, when i wanted to leave she mention there is still time if i wanted to do more massage but i saw the clock already left less than 10 mins to an hour. the massage is also quite lame type so not for massage lovers.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kiamchaichaloti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiamchaichaloti View Post
Just want to share my experience of being swapped by dishonest ML to warn bros to avoid booking them. They are girl (no.288) and (no.258) from the howling animal site. I actually booked (no.288) and here’s what happened.

I reached 10 mins earlier to her location and text her that I’ve reached downstairs. No reply…

Fine, I waited till exact booking timing and call her. No answer…

Nvm, thinking to myself maybe cut her some slack since I booked her in the morning as she might still be sleeping. Waited for another 5 mins and called again. No answer…

Almost 15 mins past booking timing after my 3rd call then heard someone answering in a sleepy tone asking me: “Oh, when did you book?” I said I’ve just confirm with you on the timing the night before.. Nvm, I thought to myself again maybe she had worked till late the night before and could have forgotten our appointment. She then asked me to wait downstairs for her to brush her teeth as she just woke up, I say ok I’ll wait since I had travelled all the way there, what’s another 5-10 mins to me? However another 20 mins later, I finally got her call to come up to the 2nd floor of another block (YES, operating out in HDB in Admiralty and quite a distance away from MRT), which is at least 4 - 5 blocks away. I’m actually quite pissed off liao, opened up google map and navigate myself there under the hot sun. Took another 5-8 mins to finally reached her block.

Told her I reached her door unit and she directed me to the first unit on the 2nd floor. I saw the door slightly ajar, and quickly went in where she was hiding behind the door. I turned around and immediately noticed she is not (no.288), but I did recognised her as she looks familiar, also advertising on the same animal howling site. Yes, she is Bao Bao (no.258). Knowing I got swapped, I told her straight into her face you’re NOT the one I booked and asked WHERE is (no.288). This (no.258) say she is sick, and still in bed. KNN, WTF? If want to swap with another ML also have the courtesy to say so la. Came all the way to the north and you make me waited so long like a fool, and a big round looking for her damn block, yet still have the cheek to swapped me with another ML? KNNBPCB, damn du lan and immediately walk off.

I’m sure many bros also kena by their dishonest tactics before. I believe this (no.288) who is the more popular one will push her bookings to her roommate, (no.258) who is the less popular one. Not say she is ugly or what, just that she is totally not my cai. OR… maybe this (no.288) doesn’t even exist at all. Her ad is just a lure.

Moral of the story is - If these bitches think our hard-earned money is so easy to cheat, then they are so wrong. They should be send back to where they belong.
Reposting to warn bros.

Last edited by stiffness; 27-09-2018 at 01:05 AM.
Old 24-09-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

saw alot of review for SLG ladies.

are they the better stable for ML now?

sorry for being noob...very long no chiong liao

used to go for L.T (how the standard in L.T)
Old 24-09-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by husky1shepherd4 View Post
saw alot of review for SLG ladies.

are they the better stable for ML now?

sorry for being noob...very long no chiong liao

used to go for L.T (how the standard in L.T)
SLG the more risk ones are the LOCAL MASSUER section.

LTD still pretty good la, same as SLG.
Old 24-09-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
FR for AP Donna

https://sglonelyguy.info/donna-massage/

Missed out on her last year due to timing, thank goodness she is back again.

Looks 9.5/10 What so many bros have commented is true. I went with high expectations and Donna lives up to the hype. Hands down the most beautiful ML i have ever visited past 2+ years.

Figure 8.5/10 Slender, flat abs, proportionate boobs to go along with flawless smooth complexion.

Massage 8/10 There are better ones out there but i give her marks for willingness to try hard and will check with you your preference.

Sensual 8/10 She is not the pattern a lot kind but when she lean close to you and look you in the eyes and flash her alluring killer smile, with her long silky great smelling hair resting on your body,it is super sexy imo. HJ is very patient and she takes cue from you to adjust her speed..shiok.

GFE 10/10 To me this is the part she score highest and warrant repeated visit. She is very natural in the manner she interact with you and creates a casual yet loving bond with you. She really make you feel like she is a girlfriend whom you just advanced to a intimate stage, very wonderful feeling to spend time with her.

There may be ML with higher playability out there, but for me Donna provides a very unique lovey experience which you really need to try it out to comprehend. Overall, ger gorgeous looks and natural GFE are really mesmerizing.
Nice FR. Will KIV Donna.

Just browsed her advert. At $120, Donna is commanding a premium.
Old 24-09-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

winkids70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how place has good massage service to introduce?
Old 24-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

winkids70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this one look not bad

https://sglonelyguy.info/shirley-massage/
Old 24-09-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She is also a FL.
http://www.sggomm.com/girl.php?id=473

Got link to her FL link?
Old 24-09-2018, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by winkids70 View Post
think she been here for quite long.. name last time is enna
Old 24-09-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

cramgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
My 1st MR after a long hiatus, this girl is worth a MR

Angelababy

Very nice session with this girl, massage is not her forte so most of the 60 min session is spend teasing, cuddling and fore-playing, very accommodating girl. Not your prettiest ML, girl next door look, small B asset, but amazing bubbly attitude that i really like. At $100 this girl is a steal.

Very Good
- bubbly character
- smiley attitude
- sunshine feeling

Good
- Girl next door mei mei look (7/10)
- Small B, nice to grab and lick
- good for cuddling
- amazing teasing skill
- Good BBBJ and AR

Not so good
- weak massage

Summary: After session end still bother to come lay around to cuddle, kinda rare nowadays.
Trama possible with her roommate, check with her who is the room mate cos i cant find her link.

Overall rating: 95%

GEM GEM GEM
Looks good, is it 4g roaming?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1