The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 09-11-2018, 04:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
Thanks for the explaination bro
no prob, thru experience we learn so we share wad we can to create awareness...
dowan other bros to fall in to the same trap...
Old 09-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Thanks to Bro Submissivelove for Princess Yan's ctc. Told her via wechat my kinks, mainly for anal play and human toilet. She promised to fuck my brains out, and limitless supply of golden shower. I was kind of implying scat play in my message but she tacitly rejected that.

Princess Yan opened the door in a mini-skirt police costume with no bra, and high heels + fish-net stockings. She looked a bit like the chio receptionist at my office! But she asked me to get on my fours and piak my backside, because I was 8 mins late. No pre session talk/tea!

I brought a 20cm long dildo with 4cm diameter and presented it to Princess Yan. But she didn't seemed impressed... Then I took out my surprise item, a CQYD cup noodles. I explained that it was lunch time and I hoped she would make me lunch using her "limitless supply". She was bemused but agreed to my suggestion with a chuckle. She asked me to strip and crawl to shower.

When I am out, we communicated on the amount of punishment with me on my fours. I asked her to leave no marks but she piak me saying how to leave no marks? sure got red red one. She started to punish me for being late... I was supposed to crawl between her legs without touching her. Wah lau first few times kena piak again... in the end got to leopard-crawl then can pass without being piak.

"Want to eat your lunch?" Turned out that when I was showering she put hot water into the cup noodles to cook it first. She drained that out and asked "with or without the soup base?" No I said, I wanted to taste princess' golden liquid. So she squatted and let it go into the cup noodles... the volume was really a lot and the cup overflowed, so I started licking up the spillage on the floor. It was colourless and tasteless piss. (The floor was very clean too) Princess Yan actually took care to make her piss palatable! With her permission I started to wolf down the 圣水泡面. She helped herself to a large glass of water too.

She then tied my balls to my ankles and made me do rounds and with a lot of piak. Really pain and tiring because can't stand straight without pulling my balls off. Suddenly she asked me to lie down... water parade worked! It was not as much as the first round, but still substantial. I gulped down every drop without spilling, except for a drop on the Princess pussy. When I tried to reach it she would siam, then she would come tantalizingly close for a tease, only to siam again. She was laughing and really enjoying it, and without warning she put her pussy onto my eager mouth. I licked and she moaned... She adjusted her position and her pucker was at my mouth. I rimmed her softly and was rewarded with a more composed moan. Encouraged, I spread her ass cheeks and tried to penetrate her with my tongue. "*Slap* What do you think you are doing?"

"Princess your golden juice is so delicious, can I eat your scat please?" "Aiya you think want to have can have meh... mine only available in the morning." "So i come look for you next time in the morning can?" "Scat needs more tribute, you sure?" "Of course! I'm Princess human toilet" hor seh liao.

We moved to her bed. My dildo is there, definitely bigger than any in her collection on display. "I have something bigger." From her cupboard she took out one with I think 5cm diameter, ok you win. We then proceeded with a very intense session, first with her strap on, not so thick but long enough to reach my prostate. Every time she thrust it sent shockwaves to my didi. My prostate was feeling a bit sore but yet pleasurable, and I was dripping pre cum like mad. We moved to the toilet, where she really banged me hard with us looking into the mirror. After a while I was fed my 3rd golden shower. Went back to her bed and tried her giant. Wah really no joke. Only the head can go in, and without prostate stimulation it was actually painful. Seeing that she used my dildo, and it went very deep. Super shiok. She released the rope work on my cock, and sighed "aiyo no time liao. Sorry no happy ending for you today...." Wah I begged and begged her to release me but she said "next time ok? No pcc for you, until we meet again... now go shower"

In the shower, she got me to lie down for my 4th shot. Really limitless supply.

I was still in my slut mode due to no release and tried to fix our next appointment with my voice trembling. I was fully dressed when Princess asked, want 1 more? Of course la.... but she stopped me from stripping. "Drink up, fully dressed." I went back to office with my shirt slightly soiled! Luckily her urine no smell.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Thanks to Bro Submissivelove for Princess Yan's ctc. Told her via wechat my kinks, mainly for anal play and human toilet. She promised to fuck my brains out, and limitless supply of golden shower. I was kind of implying scat play in my message but she tacitly rejected that.
wah bro u really creative there with the 圣水泡面, thumbs up for u!
Old 11-11-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Mistress Secret (same batch as Goddess Raine & Mistress Kayla, can do double / triple domme if u so wish) yesterday afternoon in a quiet hotel outside town, as it was weekend and mistress was not hosting, so i booked her for
outcall and hosted... after the commando and ranger bros have sussed and verified her, time for infantry (xiao di me) to move in... as it's my first time meeting mistress, i decided to send her photos of what Goddess Raine did
to me to give her some motivation to punish me, although i send alrdy abit regret duno i will come across as cocky & asking for it to her or not, so i msg mistress, can give me some TLC after the corporal, she replied 'u're worried
now huh, TLC = Tedious Lashes and Canes?' omg siao liao self pawn there, doesnt sound like the TLC i had in mind... but i juz consoled myself, how bad can it be right, the most also let her draw my blood lo... then i think that it
is apt that i report to Goddess Raine that i'm seeing her good fren, she reply 'really? i ask her make sure u cry HAHAHA', wah another self pawn... juz pray for the best...

D day came, i was early, check in, went up room, though not first time here but first time get this room, wah shiok siah, got one wall big mirror, den toilet whole thing all glass, open concept everything do in toilet can c, i was
secretly (pun intended) hoping later mistress pee pee or shower i can c keke... showered and waited for arrival of mistress, nothing to do, i decide to stroke myself, beat hard hard welcome mistress wif my boner lol... ding dong, omg
she is so tall, towering over me, at least 1.7m and above (not sure abt u but i get esp turned on if the girl nx to me is taller, makes me feel small and wan to submit her), bros who met her will agree wif me, mistress looks like
younger version of tcs actress jacelyn tay, if she go star / talent search sure can bag top 3... i was in awe, juz stone there stare at mistress with my jaws open, when she walked past me, i juz mumbled and greet her, no reply she gave
me one quick geen (stare) go about doing her things, she was in my fav OL wear grey elbow length blouse button to midrift, black mini skirt, black lacy bustier and matching panties, F3 signature fishnet hoisery & killer heels... i
faster help her carry luggage, unload, she sat down on the bed, she reached for her heel strap, i faster go and help her remove her heels, 'are you going to remove that towel of yours or do you need me to do it for u?' i quickly
removed my towel and chucked it aside, mistress saw and gave a half smile, clearly amused, she lighted up, i faster help her hold ashtray, msitress asks 'why are you so nervous?' yeah i felt like an amateur having my first SM session
(btw today is my 1 yr anniversary since my first foray into the SM scene), 'are you feeling awkward?' 'yes mistress' 'why?' 'coz i'm naked wif a boner' mistress laughed and said 'if that's making you awkward, then i have something for
you to wear', i think think better not, likely she will ask me to wear her panties or something funny, 'erm think i will remain this way' i stammered... mistress then ask me to stand closer to her, i edged over carefully, worried that
my boner might poke her boobs or something, 'closer la, why so scared?' yea i was totally, duno wad was she going to do to me... she then put on velcro blindfold for me, abit disappointed cannot c mistress, 'hands?' stuck out my hands
and mistress attached velcro cuffs, (duno who go baotoh me, must be mistress heard abt my wandering hands, again disappointed today cannot wander alrdy), asked me to put my hands above my head... mistress then came very close to me,
omg she smells so good, her fragrance has the pheromones effect (substance secreted to affect the behavior & physiology of opposite sex), got me all fired up and horny, she used a tickler all over me, while whispering in my ear, 'are
you afraid of tickling?' not really, feels quite good to me actually though i was thinking y are we whispering keke, probably sexier like whispering sweet nothings to your lover... i decide to pucker up my lips and lean my head forward
c can kiss some part of mistress, piak one slap, 'are you trying to be funny' ooops wrong move, 'get on the bed! u're so going to get punished' jialat make her angry liao, doggystyle on the bed, flogger came raining down on my back,
mistress then sprayed some menthol on my butt cheeks, used a riding crop to slowly spread it all over my body, with the aircon blowing, it left a tingling effect on my body, she whipped out her cane, one hand teasing with the riding
crop while the one hand caned my butt, her strokes are vertically instead of horizontal across the butt cheeks, this way half will land on my lower back while the other half will land on my butt, wah qute impressive for a newbie, first
time getting corporal this way, didi was getting really excited below twitching his way around, also menthol will cause the after effects of corporal to be amplified and last longer...

took a break, mistress removed my blindfold but cuffs still on, offered mistress water (ya make her drink more water c can make her pee pee keke), asked for permission to drink water, mistress ask me to lie on the bed face up, she
drank the water first den spit into my mouth, 'this is how you drink water, understand?' ah kinky... mistress sat at the edge of the bed while i knelt in front of her holding her ashtray, she wans me to take in her 2nd hand smoke,
wah another kinky, puffs after puffs of smoke on my face, got one instance she closed her eyes and i took the opportunity to go closer again, mistress saw piak one slap and said 'what are you trying to do?, nothing ma, follow mistress
instructions to breathe in, go closer dont waste the smoke hehe... 'not enought punishment for you?' 'erm abit' 'oh abit huh, ok later u will get it' ooops wrong answer again... nx ask me lie face up, again spread menthol all over my
body with the riding crop, front more sensitive can feel more of the tingling, crop came on my chest, piak piak piak in between mistress used it to trace the outline of my body, she then clipped 4 clothespins, 2 on each nipple, normally
without menthol still ok la, with menthol, really different experience, den reached my thighs, mistress asked me to spread my legs like missionary, piak riding crop on balls, wah pain, unlike bros with balls of steel, my balls fragile
like eggs, damn stim, another one came, and another and another, wah cannot take it decide to beg for mercy, pls pls pls mistress, pls have mercy on me... 'how's that? see if you misbehave again' mistress reprimanded me... after
punishment, time for some rewards, mistress took out a strong vibrator, sat on my thighs and got to work, running the vibrator all over my body, she then sprayed more menthol on my nipples and dick, dont move already very stim, she
used the vibrator to spread the menthol on my nipples while ask me to stroke myself, told me not to cum without permission else she will make me eat back all my cum, although the thing i'm afraid of is not so much of the eating but
the post orgasm torture, that one no joke everything is amplified and pure torture... wah getting unbearable on the dickhead, my stroking juz action action only, i was squirming and thrusting my hips making mistress bounced up and down,
'are you trying to be funny again? u think i'm riding you is it?!' oops, natural reflex action, cant help myself... 'where are you looking at?' 'erm boobs' mistress then said 'i like it that you're honest, but i dont like that you're
looking without my permission' bouncing tits such a glorious view how not to look right keke... as a result blindfold came back and mistress continued her menthol torture on my nipples with one hand while the other hand grabbed my wrist
to stroke me faster, wah cannot take it, beg for mercy, pls pls pls mistress, pls have mercy on me... lucky mistress c me kelian (pitiful) and let me go, for now, removed the clothespins, my nipples have gone out of shape and mistress
laughed amusingly... abit urgent, ask for permission to go toilet, getting ready to pee only mistress come in 'help' me, actually i was expecting it already, plus after training so nw i can take more of such 'help' lol, plus full house
will be easier instead of those half half one sure stuck halfway cannot come out...

nx ask me turn over into doggystyle, again, ask me to hold the vibrator juz nw at my nipples, mistress took out a vibrator and got to work at my ass, teasing my thighs, balls, butt, wah very stim, then she concentrate the vibrations
at my prostate, after awhile i felt like wan to cum, asked mistress to stop, mistress quite puzzled not even hard how to cum, den i explained to her the miracles of prostate massage (guess she tyco [by luck] managed to hit my magic
spot), so far only mistress cleo and mistress secret managed to coax my semen from my balls thru stimulation of my prostate, mistress gained new insight today, now she knows didi also can shoot in flaccid state hehe... nx mistress
strapped a vibrator to herself and proceed to slide up and down my ass, oooh feels so good, wif crop in one hand and flogger in another, mistress was riding me like a horse, yee haw while executing corporal on my back... nx changed
position to missionary, as mistress's legs too long, this position abit awkward so i suggest to mistress mayb juz stick to doggy, mistress says 'i want to see your face' wah first time got mistress say that to me, most dowan to see,
got one even said my face turns her off, first attempt by mistress to stick her dick into my head, i went soft, not my dick but my heart haha, disclaimer here i'm awkward looking so u can say mayb mistress got fetish for ugly men,
still position not working out, i got an idea, we can doggy in the mirror, yea mistress can c me, i can c mistress, we can c each other... after awhile i c mistress like sweating, went to check the aircon, 17 deg, i was feeling quite
cold actually but mistress doing most of the work like a workout session (was thinking mayb she was having heat flushes like females in heat, means she's fertile and horny lol) so i suggest for mistress to remove her top, she didnt
wan to let me c so blindfold on and asked me to keep my head down, wah can c how can i miss this opportunity right, i managed to undo the blindfold and cuffs and looked into the mirror to enjoy the view, piak, 'what did i say?!' oops,
'ah huh, c this cuffs unable to hold u down', out came the real mccoy, real metal handcuffs like what the police use, wah dat one not easy, can escape from those really a skill in itself... mistress pressed my head down so without
blindfold i also cant do / see anything... rode me until she shiok shiok already den she let me off...

nx human ashtray, this time not use hands to hold, mistress put on my abdomen, tells me if one speck of ash drop will make me eat everything up, wah dats scary, never eat ash before lol... so i was lying on my back missionary style,
with the vibrator between us, my hands behind my back, with the metal cuffs on, i cant lie on my back flat so awkward plus trying to balance the ashtray, not easy, plus mistress blowing smoke in my face didnt help at all... luckily
i managed to keep all the ash in the ashtray, else eating ash would be unimaginable... nx mistress ask me when was the last time i cum, i said 3 days ago, ah again like Goddess, 3 days not enuf for mistress, say today wont let me cum,
mmm, abit disappointed but no biggie later i go home can pcc hehe... removed the ashtray, vibrator, mistress came very close to me, 'are you nervous?' my heart was beating faster pip pop pip pop, 'yes mistress' 'why?' 'becoz mistress
so pretty and so close to me' then mistress gave the half smile, clearly amused by the answer... mistress then sat on my dick and rocked her hips, using my dick as her toy, oh cannot cum but can c mistress cum also works, mistress is
hot, can c her enjoying herself, this time she bounced her tits herself, no need for me to thrust my hips, wad a glorious view, mistress was clearly in heaven, moaning softly, rolling her eyes and biting her own lips, omg it was too
much for me to take, i also wan to cum for mistress, so i decided to beg, 'pls pls pls mistress, let me cum together wif u' 'is that how you beg?' mistress said and used one hand to grasp my throat to choke me, so i can only stammer
and mumble, mayb my sincerity won her over, i tilt my body one side and showed her my hands, she released one of my hands to stroke myself, with her 2 hands pinching my nipples, i cum in no time all over my hands, lucky she didnt
make me eat like notti Goddess...

i asked mistress 'since sweaty need to shower?' she looked at me and say 'dont think i duno wad u thinking, i can go home shower'... mmm, 'mistress drank 2 bottles of water, no need to pee pee?' 'no need u faster go shower if not
more punishment for u' oops, abit disappointed nothing to c, headed for the shower with mistress standing there watching me, abit awkward since first time session, plus usually is pre session shower so still horny, nw cum already not
so horny haha... usually after a few sessions of seeing each other naked will be more at ease already, eh sorry correction is mistress c us naked, not c each other naked hahaha... after shower helped mistress wash toys, dry up, mistress
got one additional step to disinfect every single toy used during the session, including corporal implements, one hygience freak there... tcss ask mistress wad fragrance was she wearing, really very nice, mistress ask me back 'is it
you wan to buy for your gf ah?' abit sad, reply 'i no gf leh, unless mistress want to be my gf' then mistress laughed loudly, although she didnt say anything, she must be thinking so awkward looking, no wonder cant find gf, den no gf
nvm, old toad still want to eat swan meat... mistress said time pass so fast when we're together right, ah another attempt to stick her dick into my head, like i said a few posts up, dommes are experts at mindfucking, one wrong move and
u will fall deep into abyss, die until duno where also duno, dat said, it's fun yea, juz enjoy it as part of the fun it's ok... plus her corporal and teasing is really one of a kind, not many dommes do that, most juz execute corporal
with little or none, it's like ripping off a girl's panties and want to stick ur dick in without any foreplay, doubt it's enjoyable at all lol... corporal, usually served at the back, tbh most of the time also cant c the domme, if juz
execute, doesnt need a hot and sexy domme to do it coz cant c anyway, could be a big burly guy for that matter, so teasing like foreplay is quite impt, deep french kiss, catbath, oral den proceed into main course... another example
tooth extraction is painful, yea but if the dentist is a hot and sexy babe, helps wif the pain aint it, could even be enjoyable for some haha... helped mistress pack up toys, butler service help her carry luggage, downstairs, checked
out, helped her order grab and waited wif her, lucky didnt ask me kneel down, else wif her towering over me, i really look like one small dog lol...

overall the session was pretty awesome for me, first time playing wif menthol (esp memorable for 1 yr anniversary in SM), mistress's teasing and mindfucking is in a league of her own, have not experienced anything like hers before,
also plenty of potential for a new domme (1 week in scene after first official hosting), say now she has this kinda standard, cant imagine wad will happen if she polishes her skill and gained enuf field experience, likely we be putty
in her hands, let her squish and squash into wadever shape she likes haha...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need
to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 12-11-2018 at 11:09 AM. Reason: censored for audience below 18...
Old 12-11-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold

Bro Havanna you sure you infantry or not? More like SOF with the number of reviews you post haha..

Its good that these new mistresses are serious about their craft; I have had really bad experience in the past before with another local dom and am very wary about new faces..

Haha you already sound like you got KCed by her bro; I'm guessing a second review for mistress Secret will be coming soon..

Interestingly you have done 2 reviews for princess Yura and mistress Raine.. the first one to reach 3 must be the special one then.. hahaha maybe mistress Secret will be the one.

Thank you for the review bro, sadly I no power if not sure upz you.. Side note, mistress Raine also was wearing a fragrance that was really nice but sadly I did not get to ask her as she was sitting on top of my face for the most part hahaha..
Old 12-11-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROTROTROT View Post
Bro Havanna you sure you infantry or not? More like SOF with the number of reviews you post haha..

Its good that these new mistresses are serious about their craft; I have had really bad experience in the past before with another local dom and am very wary about new faces..

Haha you already sound like you got KCed by her bro; I'm guessing a second review for mistress Secret will be coming soon..

Interestingly you have done 2 reviews for princess Yura and mistress Raine.. the first one to reach 3 must be the special one then.. hahaha maybe mistress Secret will be the one.

Thank you for the review bro, sadly I no power if not sure upz you.. Side note, mistress Raine also was wearing a fragrance that was really nice but sadly I did not get to ask her as she was sitting on top of my face for the most part hahaha..
it's ok, tks for reading bro, cfm i infantry, alot of SOF, commandos, rangers, guards no post but session much more than me...
infantry plus juz 1 yr promoted from recruit to lance corporal only lol...

yea i did have bad experience in the past as well so i have to do homework ask ard make sure ok den i go...

mistress secret says she will get electro toys to torture me so i will wait for that... yea i totally dig her (dont ask me dig where lol)...

bro u're real observant, i didnt expect anyone to keep count like u do hehe...
i c mistress raine everything i forget including my own name lol...
Old 12-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Detamine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Princess Yan
In short: Know your pain limit well, respect your hard limits. Understanding domm. Worth to try for first timer, less intimidating to contact/approach.

Contrary to her Tumblr even though is intimidating, not to worries, light pain means light, hard pain means hard.
Overall is within expectation not exceptional but still well spent. Remember is my first time, so definitely not that happening neither do I expect any happening to occur.

Within my expectation as first timer. Definitely recommend for first-timer, if you want to know whether you are into SM, whether you ok or not, she the one to go try first before going for the professional. Not saying professional does not cater to first timer, but yea, she gives me the green light to find her first.

Appearance: Not that intimidating but hey, actions (punishment) enough to keep you in control.
Overall appearance, more towards the young type, pure friendly type, young 20s.

Personality: just plain playful, not that kind of cheeky, kinky, sadist personality, very approachable.

Contacts you can find by googling her Tumblr: princessyanpain
For your info: she will not be around from: 28th Nov onwards.

Story just for sharing:
Went for her session today, Fetishes requested was pegging/anal play. The rest is her call, I told her to arrange for me as I do not have other fetishes.
To be honest since I read other stories shared by other users like Londoner, page 793 of this thread, thank to that, I also arrange for a doggy style since I like that story/role play.

Firstly, she hosts in her apartment, that alone is a plus since the cleanliness of own apartment is well exceptional, compare to hotel that use carpet floor. Being hosted in her own apartment means more space, not cramped.
Apparently, I assumed her own fetishes is golden shower, went in to her apartment, the “briefing” before the event, first thing asks me whether you want golden shower, as I never try nor is my hard limits, why not? Challenge accepted. YOLO.

Same thing blindfolded and gagged, go all four, crawl around, lick foot, lick floor flooded with her golden water with biscuit.
Next Face-sitting, breathing deprivation is not my fetish btw.

Next: whipping time. Got Balls and cock tied to ankle (roughly same as what you see in her tumblr (5th picture under archive Oct post) apply cloth peg around body with the more memorable one being on the cock, you know the whip till drop, damm! Especially cannot drop off from cock, I got mercy after whipped a few times cause I really damm cannot already lah.

Next, drilled in anus, get to room and another plus point here is that she starts small till the correct size, so no worries getting over your limit and another plus is she use condom over toys hygienic ++ This my fetishes, of course enjoy this part of session.

Conclude: Will return again if time permit.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
wah bro u really creative there with the 圣水泡面, thumbs up for u!
Just saw on her wechat moments that someone had 黄金
圣水泡面
Old 12-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detamine View Post
Princess Yan
In short: Know your pain limit well, respect your hard limits. Understanding domm. Worth to try for first timer, less intimidating to contact/approach.
glad u enjoyed ur session bro, breathing deprivation is not my fetish either...
though i love to smell panties lol...
Old 12-11-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Just saw on her wechat moments that someone had 黄金
圣水泡面
that one out of my limit bro, u can go for it if u dig it...
Old 13-11-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

are they expensive?
Old 14-11-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Bros and friends,

Lady Suzy-Q (http://siouxsie.blog85.fc2.com/)
Attempted to contact Suzy, too bad not getting any reply thus far.. LOL
Old 14-11-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Attempted to contact Suzy, too bad not getting any reply thus far.. LOL
mayb overwhelming response, not enuf time to clear lol...
Old 14-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Bros Ms Chang is back after a 6 months hiatus...
She will be hosting on 16th November, Friday, those interested can contact her directly.
Since I've joined the scene, Ms Chang is the most inquired mistress I've received PMs for, I've also written 2 FRs for her as below...

1st Session: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11111
2nd Session: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11455
Old 14-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone know of any Malay/Indian dommes in sg?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1