The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 27-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManofTomorrow View Post
wahhh guys i read all ut FR makes me cannot tahan sia.. hahahah dunno who to choose also.. All seems very good FR..
Think Bro KOC’s FR on Maggie is one of the hottest lately. Haha
Old 27-11-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
happyglman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, is Soda natural or enhanced boobs ? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencelaulan View Post
Stable - doll88 - soda
I highly recom soda she is a hinden gem,
Action started out with her attacking me, furious frenching, bbbj Suction is good, swirling with tongue, sucking, shaft licking and deep throat uses her tongue to flick around very well. Very enjoyable since she spent quite a decent time there as well. Fingering allow and rub on the clit. (be gentle, face expression is good too) overall im really happy with her service...
Old 27-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 9
Darrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarrenliew91 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Many bros also wrote for her, bro...lol
Now with Rui...FR later na
Wow enjoy bro
Old 27-11-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa I missed out so much recently
Old 27-11-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Many bros also wrote for her, bro...lol
Now with Rui...FR later na
Enjoy!!

Awaiting your FR
Old 27-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

Really many choices and many ang pai read liao also gian
Old 27-11-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

nevermind lah, I already move on...no french from audi never mind, just respect her wish...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Yo back to u 555. Did you visit her before/after i shared a bit about her in wechat? Its a chicken vs egg question.

I guess time, atmosphere, feels, connections and techniques play an important part. There's 101 ways to enjoy your meal. Actually within 15mins entering the session, you have to understand what you are dealing with and move forward from there. Ay.... just like eating steak... you have to see the grade or country origin of the beef and from there decide how best to cook it.

Anyway just to stress that there's nothing wrong with her. She is a good fuck for me.

Very scared to share here wait later got some say i haolian. Haizzzz. Previously got one pretty i also got to break her n french her. too bad that one now have handsome sg boyfriend. 555 i have a lot insider gossip hor. 555
Old 27-11-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Soda (Doll88)

Visited Soda on a Sunday afternoon.. She was definitely worth skipping lunch for.

Thanks to bro fino for a quickly setting up the session in the morning.. I was pretty glad to get a slot that fit my timing. Got to the location around 5 mins late. It was a central location so no problem getting there. The hotel is on the old side but the room was actually ok.

Soda opened the door promptly after a couple of quiet knocks from me. I was blown away when I saw her.. I just held her in front of me at the doorway while I admired her. I couldn't ask for more.. she was dressed in a lace nightie with a good view of her cleavage.. see already just nosebleed.

Looks: She had light makeup on and looked close to the photos.. maybe 80%. Need to add the standard thai tan. Not a syt, not yet a milf.. twenty-plus looks, short cropped hair and on the sweet side of things. Totally my type.
Body: Soda is petite and big-boobed.. usually these 2 don't come in the same body so she's a rarity. Her boobs are not as unnaturally big as the photos.. but they ARE a handful. Quite natural and bounces quite well.. her big brown nipples are a plus for me as well.

As usual, I kicked things off with a bit of chat. It's a good thing that she speaks a bit of Japanese and English.. we managed to get a conversation going mixing the 2.

Character: She's a very nice girl and if there's one description for her, it's "eager to please". She's all smiles from the get-go and has very little commercial feel. Quite high GFE imo.

Action started midway through the conversation. I didn't shower as I already did that when leaving home.. and she was just too tempting.

Frenching: She speaks very fluent French. Her eagerness to please is quite clear here.. I french hard, she french back harder. Can fight like WWE title match.. she is up to the challenge.
Shower: later la....
BBBJ: I just realised I forgot this and skipped it totally...
Painting: She's trimmed... It was enjoyable for me as well as her.. she's so quickly wet and she just lies back and let my tongue do its thing.
FJ 1: 1st round.. totally missionary. I fucked her in her nightie and bra as I didn't give her time to take them off all this time. The scene was just out of JAV.. bonking someone's wife at home, in her nightie, while she goes "kimochi.. kimochi..". It really drove me wild. Midway, I asked her to expose her breasts.. and she popped them out of her bra.. oppai desu! Watching those 2 bounce while you bonk her is another level of enjoyment. Asked for COF and she was happy to oblige.. Shot 5-6 ropes onto her face and she took it quite expertly.. honestly better than some of the JAV actresses. She licked some of them from her lips and it was just so sexy. (reminder that COF is extra 20 bucks.. damn worth it though lol)

Off to shower first while she cleaned up. Back to bed afterwards and we chatted some more.. then action restarted. More frenching, painting, then I asked for her to get on me first...

FJ2: Cowgirl! Without her bra this time, her boobs were free to bounce up and down while she rode me. Watching her go was really hot.. I couldn't believe this was real. I don't think she's used to being on top; after a few minutes, she wanted to go on but I could feel that she was tired. So I suggested to switch to doggie. As I moved to behind her, I realised that her ass is just perfect for doggie. A few thrusts proved my hypothesis right; I can just bang her from behind and her ass provided ample cushion. Piak, piak, piak.. damn shiok la. After a while, she turned back to french me.. I responded by leaning down to reach her lips. This kiss drove me wild again.. I banged faster and grabbed her boobs. Soon I was close and I held her hips, pushing her back into me while I thrust forward.. piak piak piak even louder until I exploded inside her.

Quick shower, lots of frenching, got dressed and left.

Parting shots:
- RTF? definitely.. I think I will just visit her exclusively until she leaves SG.
- She's quite green; I think she's new to this. Bros do be patient and guide her if she appears unclear on what to do. For me, it showed when she tried to shower me and when she was doing cowgirl. She makes it up by being really eager to please you.
- The condoms are quite thick. Bring your own if you prefer thin. I used my own (0.02).
- I'm usually a 1-shot guy but Soda managed to coax the second round out of me.. within 60 mins actually. I am super impressed.

Many thanks to bro Fino again for such a gem. Too bad I probably won't be trying Nila since I'm set on Soda now.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 27-11-2017, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kaz4mm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bobbi from Tiko

My quick FR on Bobbi from Tiko

Location: 7/10. A bit out of the area, but that's good right?
Face: 9/10. Very much like her pictures. Stretches on tummy - not a deal breaker for me. No tattoos.
Boob: 7/10. Non-enhanced. I would say B. I'm not a boob guy tho.
Frenching: 7.5/10. She wears bracers... So YMMV.
GFE: 8/10. She's VERY shy. English not so great, used google translate.
BBBJ: 8/10. Metioned, she wears braces, but she definitely got stamina. BBBJ very long.
Pussy: 7.5/10. Trimmed, not shaved.
FJ: 8/10. She's damn shy. SYT, she blushed if you look at her while doing it.. Cute sia.
RTF: Need to expand my horizons.
Overall EXP: 8/10.

Showering - Great, washed me out. I'm so used to having SOP showers.
She's actually quite chatty even with the language barrier..

Bro Tiko so far has not disappointed me. Will try Minny next...
Old 27-11-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
anon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think many of the bros here are just aiming for hot ones aka angpais.
Why not trust the other girls in stables that you've tried or already has good reviews?

For me, just saw a new entry to our shores..Minny from Tikoclub...SYT looking
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...=#post16725030
Old 28-11-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anakajaib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=672945

Any bros tried Swiss from Club Poseidon? Tempting cos she look like one of my ex... haha
Old 28-11-2017, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
NickP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nila from Doll88

This is her second trip here.

Face: Similar to photos, but must discount, her face is rounder.
Body: Similar to photos but I estimate + 4 kg
Boobs: B? But at least they are Non-enhanced
Butt: 9/10 If you are a butt guy, this is where she counts. Nice full and round.
GFE: Good, but can be better if she knew more technique, but attitude is good.
Pussy: Trimmed, not shaved.
FJ: She will look at you every now and then
French: Yes, Good french.
English: A bit overstated, Her english isn't really good.

As some have mentioned, she's about 10-15% darker than the photos. Personally I found her quite agreeable, but somehow just didn't hit the spot for me. I always test out first to see if can do overnight, but I guess she's just not my type.
Old 28-11-2017, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
gv12130 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a session with minny of tikoclub earlier. greeted me at the door with the sexy attire as above. made my didi stand immediately!

face: 95% like the photos. fair skin for thai and looks like a poly chick u will screw
body: nice and meaty at the right places. dont like skinny chicks so shes pretty good for me. pussy is not shaved but tidy
boobs: enhanced with scar below. not very hard and raisin nips
BBBJ & FJ: feel like she’s quite green in this area. really feels like screwing a fresh poly chick u met in class. bros, pls be gentle with her!
GFE: quite chatty and little bit crazy.
overall rating: 8.5/10 good!

any bros planning to book her, do buy her some nice local food to eat cos she told me she often suffers from gastric pain.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

https://bangkokgems.weebly.com/ginny-20yo.html

Thanks bro for the FR on Ginny.
Old 28-11-2017, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gv12130 View Post

had a session with minny of tikoclub earlier. greeted me at the door with the sexy attire as above. made my didi stand immediately!

face: 95% like the photos. fair skin for thai and looks like a poly chick u will screw
body: nice and meaty at the right places. dont like skinny chicks so shes pretty good for me. pussy is not shaved but tidy
boobs: enhanced with scar below. not very hard and raisin nips
BBBJ & FJ: feel like she’s quite green in this area. really feels like screwing a fresh poly chick u met in class. bros, pls be gentle with her!
GFE: quite chatty and little bit crazy.
overall rating: 8.5/10 good!

any bros planning to book her, do buy her some nice local food to eat cos she told me she often suffers from gastric pain.
bro, she allows painting and frenching?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1