The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Any pubs to recommend for solo visits?

tour guide will be great
Old 12-01-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

I usually go to Beijing KTV at Balestier alone. $98 for a bottle of red, $18 or $28 (always cannot remember cause I do not drink beer when I am there) for a bottle of beer, and $168 or $238 (again cannot remember!) for Martell 1/2 bottle.

Tips range from $2 for those who just sit and "fly away" to $20 for the girl who sits with you more.
Old 12-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterplayful View Post
Hello people.. I'm quite the loner here, since i don't really know any friends who visit these sleezy pubs.. And i have no idea where to go either, since some pubs seems pretty scary to enter alone.. Don't wanna enter in one piece and leave in pieces hahahha.. So any recommendations? Can PM me share share?

Or does anyone wanna go tgt? Not sure how much you bros consider appropriate to spend on these places but i'm not exactly able to spend a few hundreds of dollars per visit, so trying to look for a balance.. Would be nice if some bros give some pointers or tips haha.. Will $150-$200 be able to play? =x
OH hahaha plentyyy

Hahahahaha sometimes after dinner, bored, will go and have some fun alone

No boundaries when you go alone, hahaha but must be prepared to spend
Old 12-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Kiddd is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, can share wif me any nice places to go? I m interested as well!! Thx''
Old 12-01-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
arokata deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yenhua View Post
OH hahaha plentyyy

Hahahahaha sometimes after dinner, bored, will go and have some fun alone

No boundaries when you go alone, hahaha but must be prepared to spend
pls.. do share more. Or would u be kind enough to bring some of us?
Old 12-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
My recommendations :

Good pubs for solo visits (Viet girls)
S Box - A lot of girls, very cosy relaxed environment, nobody pushing for tips, girls are also very easy expectations, hug, kiss, talk, drink for several hours for just $20 tips to them.

A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88 also fall in the same category. Only that S Box starts as early as 3 PM.
Later in the evening can go to Mask51, U Pub , Saigon, Sakura, Lookers, Bell, N Box(sitting in the hall)

Good KTV for solo visits (Viet girls)

Golden Castle, New Shanghai, Paramount, N Box, GM, Amiego, KSP, Club L.A., Echo, Beer Belly

Good KTV for solo visits (PRC girls)

SG, China Dolls, Club Jade

Good pubs for solo visits (Thai girls)

Icon2, Club 9, V3 to V6, Butterfly

Good pubs for solo visits (Pinoy girls)

Pubs on Level 4 and 5 of Lucky Plaza - About 8 to 9 pubs
Pubs along Upper Circular Road - About 8 to 9 pubs
Pubs on Orchard Towers - 3 or 4 pubs
Pubs on Duxton Road/Hill - 5 or 6 pubs
Elsewhere e.g. Kallang CT Hub, Maude Road, Roxy Square, East Coast Road etc.

Hope this helps the Thread starter.
Nice one. Any updates on this post? Looking for some joints HH alone.
Old 12-01-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro mikechp & Iceblend29,

KTV's with chinese - SG in Geylang , Club Jade, China Dolls etc. in Sophia Road (same building with Dynasty KTV)

KTV's with Singapore Malay - Peal Centre

KTV's with Singapore Chinese - Very rare to find sg chinese girls but can try Club One at Jln Sultan (old info so not sure)

KTV with Taiwanese - None

Pub with Taiwanese - King's Club, B1 Parklane (but it's a HFJ and very expensive, flowers minimum $50 and need to hang quite a few for the girl just to come and say Hi to you )
Nice one. Any update on joints? Newbie here
Old 12-01-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 15
Bummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of lightBummers is a glorious beacon of light

Usually i go orchard Towers the following bar:

Queen for 8 pm. The happy hour price is cheap.

Naugthy Girl after 9. Good selection of Indonesian Girls

Crazy Horse after 9 (But i like to go after 3am on friday night, can get them drunk)
Old 12-01-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
gamersland is a Helpful and Caring Samstergamersland is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My recommendations :

Good pubs for solo visits (Viet girls)
S Box - A lot of girls, very cosy relaxed environment, nobody pushing for tips, girls are also very easy expectations, hug, kiss, talk, drink for several hours for just $20 tips to them.

A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88 also fall in the same category. Only that S Box starts as early as 3 PM.
Later in the evening can go to Mask51, U Pub , Saigon, Sakura, Lookers, Bell, N Box(sitting in the hall)
To add on to bro CPVictim recommendations..

S Box opens the earliest at 3pm but don't expect to have too many gals there. $20 tips is the bare minimum tat the gals will expect and if u want to build rapport with them and RTH (hug) them, u have to pay a bit more. but then again some bros may complain that u spoil market. so it's ur choice. this applies to A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88.

A Gun is almost a pub by itself near the cross junction. gals wise not too many and they usually find their regulars first before looking for new cust. but u can play pool at A Gun. but need to pay for each round (last time when i was there) and the ppl who play pool there are macham professional players cos some will bring their own cues or keep them in the lockers provided in the pub.

Club V, Bunker, Pebbles are located almost side by side on the same side of the street. Club V and Bunkers are closer to each other and most gals will hop along these 2 pubs. Morever both pubs u can watch EPL on weekends and sing karaoke but they are usually over crowded. if u r a loner, chances are u can't get a table or gotta share table with fellow loner or got a table near the toilet where nobody wants. if u are loner and just wanna chill, these 2 pubs i would not recommended. firstly too many ppl (also not enough gals to go around), secondly many ppl sing karaoke (remember not everyone has the voice of an angel. but apparently they think that singing loud means good). but if u really want company of gals, then these 2 pubs are for u as they have more gals than pebble which is further away from these 2 pubs. pebble is more for chilling (and really literally chilling) because most of the time, it is not full, only a few gals so u will feel cold. but good thing is u can sing karaoke there with a shorter queue cos not many ppl. gals wise only a handful and chio ones are quite rare because most of them go Club V and bunkers (cos higher chance to get customers due to bigger crowd). so the gals in pebbles are usually the rejected ones or if u r lucky those chio gals who also prefer some peace will come to pebbles.

155 is another pub nearest to pebbles but across the road. the crowd will be younger there but then again its not really for chilling. can play pool there as well but dont think has karaoke. worse ppl also smoke inside. so its a no no for me in terms of chilling for loner.

88 somewhat like A Gun is located by itself at the road entrance. last time opposite still has jazzy 51 but torn down already so only left 88 standing alone. not my type of pub because the crowd is older = songs they sing will be older (unless u like listening to hokkien songs and those from the 80s). but they got dancers there wor. never been there once they started the dancers system. not sure if it has become a HFJ or not.. fellow bros who have check out this pub can enlighten us here. cheers
Old 13-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Any pubs to recommend for solo visits?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamersland View Post

S Box opens the earliest at 3pm but don't expect to have too many gals there. $20 tips is the bare minimum tat the gals will expect and if u want to build rapport with them and RTH (hug) them, u have to pay a bit more. but then again some bros may complain that u spoil market. so it's ur choice. this applies to A Gun, Club V, Pebbles, 155, Bunker and 88.

A Gun is almost a pub by itself near the cross junction. gals wise not too many and they usually find their regulars first before looking for new cust. but u can play pool at A Gun. but need to pay for each round (last time when i was there) and the ppl who play pool there are macham professional players cos some will bring their own cues or keep them in the lockers provided in the pub.

Club V, Bunker, Pebbles are located almost side by side on the same side of the street. Club V and Bunkers are closer to each other and most gals will hop along these 2 pubs. Morever both pubs u can watch EPL on weekends and sing karaoke but they are usually over crowded. if u r a loner, chances are u can't get a table or gotta share table with fellow loner or got a table near the toilet where nobody wants. if u are loner and just wanna chill, these 2 pubs i would not recommended. firstly too many ppl (also not enough gals to go around), secondly many ppl sing karaoke (remember not everyone has the voice of an angel. but apparently they think that singing loud means good). but if u really want company of gals, then these 2 pubs are for u as they have more gals than pebble which is further away from these 2 pubs. pebble is more for chilling (and really literally chilling) because most of the time, it is not full, only a few gals so u will feel cold. but good thing is u can sing karaoke there with a shorter queue cos not many ppl. gals wise only a handful and chio ones are quite rare because most of them go Club V and bunkers (cos higher chance to get customers due to bigger crowd). so the gals in pebbles are usually the rejected ones or if u r lucky those chio gals who also prefer some peace will come to pebbles.

155 is another pub nearest to pebbles but across the road. the crowd will be younger there but then again its not really for chilling. can play pool there as well but dont think has karaoke. worse ppl also smoke inside. so its a no no for me in terms of chilling for loner.

88 somewhat like A Gun is located by itself at the road entrance. last time opposite still has jazzy 51 but torn down already so only left 88 standing alone. not my type of pub because the crowd is older = songs they sing will be older (unless u like listening to hokkien songs and those from the 80s). but they got dancers there wor. never been there once they started the dancers system. not sure if it has become a HFJ or not.. fellow bros who have check out this pub can enlighten us here. cheers
Comprehensive report... Thanks for the update so far. Update you with my humble points..
Old 13-01-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro. I used to frequent pebbles and club v. Open hall concept.

S box at 3pm. Nice. I will pop by one of these days. Hopefully got gals reporting for work else just drink a jug beer go home liao.
Old 13-01-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
explorer15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been to those at parklane? Any feedback? What to expect there? Loner here trying to explore ktvs and pubs . Just wanna sit down and have a drink and look around 😏
Old 13-01-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro, i suppose all these pubs are in joo chiat area? Do the girls allow short time FJ at nearby hotels?
Old 13-01-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

They all will rip you off.
Old 13-01-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
gamersland is a Helpful and Caring Samstergamersland is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
Bro, i suppose all these pubs are in joo chiat area? Do the girls allow short time FJ at nearby hotels?
this will really depends on the gals. during their working hours between 8-12, they usually don't go because they have other cust. if they go with u but when they come back, their cust may go off without paying them tips. unless u r willing to pay a premium for their services and their loss of income with u..

if after their working hours, say after 12 midnight, some won't mind (depends on amt willing to pay, chemistry, looks, etc..) going for FJ but there are no hotels in joo chiat that offers transit. u have to pay for 1 full nite charges. or u can go to hotels outside joo chiat for 1-2 hours booking only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1