The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2018, 11:28 AM
i am a 69monster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What if you caught your Wife sleeping with other guys?

which one bro? post 7623 that one we know is a btich who breast feed her baby but not divorce

post 7624 there are 3 gals in that post lay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

for her pic. look at my recent post in milf

Old 03-09-2018, 11:32 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by teletubby View Post
which one bro? post 7623 that one we know is a btich who breast feed her baby but not divorce

post 7624 there are 3 gals in that post lay
can't be so obvious. that's why I don't post the pic here.

3 pics, only 1 consistent lady.

just reveal this way, the ex husband, and ex lover probably visits this forum too.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-09-2018, 11:40 AM
i am a 69monster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111150 / Power: 180
69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute69monster has a reputation beyond repute

ok thanks bro that is what i thought but i was hoping it was the one who only appear twice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
can't be so obvious. that's why I don't post the pic here.

3 pics, only 1 consistent lady.

just reveal this way, the husband probably visits this forum too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1