The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 29-05-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 21
maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!maddog2003 is one of the Best!
Re: Natural E cupper Demure ML is back! But…

Thanks to Bro Halogen for the contact.

Have had a few visits and have come out from each refreshed and loosen. Another surprise she has up her sleeves is her foot massage....combine it with a full body massage and she will loosen all your knots.

A friendly and chatty lady and this helps time pass very very quickly.

Only downside is the place she operates in doesn't have much privacy as described by TS.
Old 30-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
runnerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing?
Old 31-05-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 20
Samsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to beholdSamsung Cheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I am putting the caveat upfront first.

Obviously this ML is not a newcomer since she “is back”. She has worked at 2 places before and her latest stint brings her back to our island. Some bros know about her because when I mentioned her name last time, they knew about it because she has a rather unique name.

Here is the important bit: I have no idea if she is doing clean massage now or something extra can still happen.

So I received a WeChat message from her that she is back in Singapore. For old times sake, I decided to just drop by her new place and say hi since she treated me quite well last time.

When I was there, I was very surprised at the configuration of the spa. It was unlike anything I have ever seen. Only 1 floor, only 1 piece of straight wall smacked in the middle of the spa. Which means when I step inside the spa, I can see all the way to the end of the spa. A few massage chairs, 4 massage beds. There is another small room but it seems to be packed with equipment.

The wall in the middle has 2 doors but it is as good as having none because without the curtains, you can see all the massage beds at once. The only way to get some privacy is to pull the curtains. The place looks like a decent massage joint.

Location I give 8/10 because easily accessible by MRT, buses and for drivers, can park at the opposite shopping mall/condo.

Room wise I give 3/10. It is simply weird and it does not look very new.

We had a small conversation and she told me that bros cannot “bully” her now (her cheeky way of saying giving specials), given the openness of the joint. I sort of agree but I also agree that when the curtains are pulled, things can still happen. I reconfirm with her if all are clean and decent now, she said yes but she added a cryptic message, telling me that I am not any other bros and smiled.

So I am rating this joint a 50/50.

If she does provide something extra, I can only describe in memory:

Name: ?
Looks: 7/10 She has changed quite a bit. Used to look like a very demure young MILF next door. Now she looks like a demure young MILF next door trying to be a bit more fashionable. Still, her big eyes are quite mesmerising. Can tell when she was younger she must be quite cute.
Figure: 7/10 not very tall and she has put on a bit of weight according to her but in her purple polo tee uniform, she still looks very shapely
Boobs: 9.5/10 E cup! Gigantic natural ones. For boobs of this size, hers does not really sag. Very nice shape too because they don’t sag.
Complexion: 8/10 nice normal skin

For her service, her massage is considered good. Back in her old place, I get HJ with auto roaming of top. The fun part was always having me to unhook her bra, lift it up to see two melons pop out and bounce a bit. Allowed sucking of boobs as she worked her magic on my dick.

Again, all these are to the best of my memory, which is around 5 months old since the last encounter.

Overall her personality is very pleasant and she has a hardworking trait. When she is in the mood, she can be really cheeky and a fun presence.

Once again, the same sort of sharing criteria applies. And really, I have no idea if this place is clean or not. If it is clean, just enjoy the good massage she provides. If not, then you are in for a good time.

Damage: $60 for 1 hour for massage.
Contact please?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ifey_green.jpg
Old 31-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2003 View Post

Have had a few visits and have come out from each refreshed and loosen. Another surprise she has up her sleeves is her foot massage....combine it with a full body massage and she will loosen all your knots.

Only downside is the place she operates in doesn't have much privacy as described by TS.
Bro,

Can you kindly share the contact with me please?

Thank you so much.
Old 31-05-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
lwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlwrnchng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro

can share the contact with me?

thanks!!
Old 02-06-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
panda91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact pls
Old 03-06-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Thank you, bro Halogen for sharing this ML.

After a disastrous visit to Alice in Bishan (you can read about it here: https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692849), I went to find this ML, since it isn’t that far away by car. Had to wait for her because she was with another customer. But the wait was worth it. The massage was good and proper. She puts in effort to focus on your tired/injured areas. I took a one hour massage and she spent a good 50min solidly massaging me before turning me over and asked me if I want JG with or without release (no additional fees, just tip her the normal). Lots of GFE at this stage and makes you feel good. I came off totally relaxed and satisfied. Will definitely RTM.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (she is very short but has a great pair of assets)
Massage: 7.5/10
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
Old 03-06-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Shaymin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact please , thanks
Old 04-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kosmos123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share contact ? Thanks
Old 04-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

din know she does foot massage!... anyone tried her colleague???

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2003 View Post

Old 04-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
din know she does foot massage!... anyone tried her colleague???
She has two colleagues. I've not tried either. The male boss does foot massage too, and I heard from ZZ there's a qualified TCM physician that comes in from time to time to do acupuncture.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:34 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
She has two colleagues. I've not tried either. The male boss does foot massage too, and I heard from ZZ there's a qualified TCM physician that comes in from time to time to do acupuncture.

Bro, please share contact with me please.
I will share contact with you.
Thank you so much.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, please share contact with me please.
I will share contact with you.
Thank you so much.
Pls ask from TS.
Old 04-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiansusanto View Post
Pls ask from TS.
ok bro. I have asked TS but no response from him. maybe I don't deserve to be shared.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
ok bro. I have asked TS but no response from him. maybe I don't deserve to be shared.
I can’t share with you because this is TS’ contact. It is only right that he decides who to share with. If this were my contact, I would have happily shared with you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread