The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!
Re: Grab Hitch

I could see that Z was really enjoying the light touch on her groin...

I tried to make a move with my left hand to slip into her yoga pants ... But those pants are rubber tight!

Z could feel what I was doing... 'oh you naughty man... Abit difficult.. my pants abit tight' she said with a tinge of regret.

I smiled weakly... 'Yeah...' not daring to take my eyes off the road for too long.

'Come... You drive... Let me play awhile..' she took my hand off her crotch.. and lean towards me with her two hands.

'Wah...' I said slightly surprised at her fast movement. Before I know it.. she unzipped me... And started rubbing my shaft through my underwear. I took a deep breath as she tried to pull my shaft out from the underwear.

I had to lift my bump up... So that she could have abit leverage to pull it out. At the same time... I was both excited and worried at the same time. I kept looking to my left window to make sure the drivers in other cars were not looking in. I became abit bolder as I realise that nobody ever looks into other people's car when driving.

Once my shaft was out in his full glory.. she looked at me triumphantly... And started waving my shaft to and fro.. 'Nice.... Is it clean?' she asked. If we were now alone in a room or I knew this was going to happen... I would have just bring her head down to my shaft.

'Eh... I think... Better not... I mean I would really really love to have you licked it... But I think you would enjoy more if I had time to clean him up abit... ' I said regretfully.

'I would do more than lick!' she giggled... 'your dick looks really nice, clean and good... I love the helmet look! Yeah.. today timing not right... I just have to tease you... Then you like that how after you drop me off? Your poor boy there looks like bursting!'

'OMG.. I said... You are quite something....' I was really breathing hard...not wanting the ride to end... But I was reaching her gym.

Seeing that we were reaching... She put back my shaft.. 'you going to give me a hitch next week?'

'Can I? I want to take you somewhere special....'

'Oh.. adventure...? mmnmmmmm.. you have somewhere?' she asked expectantly.

'Yes.... ' I was already planning like mad. 'See you...' I said ruefully as I dropped her off.... Admiring her shapely bum as she walk towards the building.
Old 24-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be nuch more.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evil04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome and good
Old 25-09-2018, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 16
spluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond reputespluder101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakko74 View Post
I could see that Z was really enjoying the light touch on her groin...

I tried to make a move with my left hand to slip into her yoga pants ... But those pants are rubber tight!

Z could feel what I was doing... 'oh you naughty man... Abit difficult.. my pants abit tight' she said with a tinge of regret.

I smiled weakly... 'Yeah...' not daring to take my eyes off the road for too long.

'Come... You drive... Let me play awhile..' she took my hand off her crotch.. and lean towards me with her two hands.

'Wah...' I said slightly surprised at her fast movement. Before I know it.. she unzipped me... And started rubbing my shaft through my underwear. I took a deep breath as she tried to pull my shaft out from the underwear.

I had to lift my bump up... So that she could have abit leverage to pull it out. At the same time... I was both excited and worried at the same time. I kept looking to my left window to make sure the drivers in other cars were not looking in. I became abit bolder as I realise that nobody ever looks into other people's car when driving.

Once my shaft was out in his full glory.. she looked at me triumphantly... And started waving my shaft to and fro.. 'Nice.... Is it clean?' she asked. If we were now alone in a room or I knew this was going to happen... I would have just bring her head down to my shaft.

'Eh... I think... Better not... I mean I would really really love to have you licked it... But I think you would enjoy more if I had time to clean him up abit... ' I said regretfully.

'I would do more than lick!' she giggled... 'your dick looks really nice, clean and good... I love the helmet look! Yeah.. today timing not right... I just have to tease you... Then you like that how after you drop me off? Your poor boy there looks like bursting!'

'OMG.. I said... You are quite something....' I was really breathing hard...not wanting the ride to end... But I was reaching her gym.

Seeing that we were reaching... She put back my shaft.. 'you going to give me a hitch next week?'

'Can I? I want to take you somewhere special....'

'Oh.. adventure...? mmnmmmmm.. you have somewhere?' she asked expectantly.

'Yes.... ' I was already planning like mad. 'See you...' I said ruefully as I dropped her off.... Admiring her shapely bum as she walk towards the building.
Made me think of my Grab Fap Targets. So shiok.... up u bro!!!!

PM me to share pics & BOOOBY MILF contacts

Or add me on Skype at wesbrown09

For our group to fap to our friends and fap targets!!!

Grab Referral code: joey16813 $8 off!!!
Old 26-09-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed reading your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 26-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS! hoping for more updates.
Old 26-09-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Continue please
Old 26-09-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!Drakko74 is one of the Best!

Both Z and I were waiting eagerly for our next Hitch together since we were both busy and had other commitments. But in between we were texting each other... Setting up the mood and anticipation.

The day finally came... when I was finally able to give her a hitch. When I saw her in the drive way as I drove in... I had an instant hard-on. She had one piece spaghetti black dress on.. those hip hugging ones.... From the way the dress hug her waist and hip... I knew she had worn thongs for our meet up.

'Hello!' she gushed as she plonked into the seat beside me.

'Wah.... You looked stunning...' I stammered. 'Are we ready?' I asked.

'hehe.. let's see.. so where are you taking me?' her eyes sparkling as she asked.

'Special place... special drive... Special you...' I smiled.

The moment I drove out of the building... She immediately placed her hand on my thigh... Stroking them... Arousing me.

I gave a loud sigh... To let her know I am enjoying it.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Z became bolder... Proceeded to unzip me.. paying no attention to the cars around us.

I was pretty helpless as we were still not yet on the expressway... And had to keep my eyes on the road as I try to get us through the the start-stop traffic. Glancing around... I saw that our neighbouring cars were all not paying attention. So I began to relax and enjoy the stroking by Z.

'ooooo.. I love your smooth helmet...' she teased as she wiggle my hardened shaft to and fro. She expertly grasped my shaft with her right hand and gently used her thumb to stroke my helmet in a nice circular motion. I knew I was going to heaven that day.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Subscribed!

Keep it cumming
Old 26-09-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Once my car entered the expressway, I moved into the middle lane where it is easier to control my car.

Then... quickly I moved my hand into her thigh and used the back of my hand again to stroke her thigh. This time... I wasted little time and moved up higher.... Going underneath the skirt.

Then using my fingers part her thighs further apart so that the back of my hand is now resting against her pussy with just the thong between us.

I could already feel the wetness sipping out from her thong. I slowly moved the back of my hand up and down and occasionally moving it sideways. Then quickly... With using my middle finger, I got underneath her thong and parted her pussy lips apart. I could feel her wet clitoris against my knuckle. I took a quick glances and she returned a weak smile.

Then I took my hand out and smell that sweet scent on my hand.

'I can't wait to taste some sausage' she teased as she watched me licked her wetness of the back of my hand.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1