The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Hi all, my first post was titled During College Days. Here's the link if you are curious to read about it.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showth...621&highlight=

Now, I'm going to write about my new adventure. As the title said, my 3 Brother-in-law's wives. Yes, I'm a happily married man, blessed with 2 kids. A girl and a boy. A so called perfect marriage which I wish to keep. What I'm about to write is real life story, no lie, no icing added, plain and unscripted. Some part of the story might sound fake but it is 100% true. For those of you who are questioning about my manipulating ability, I suggest you read my first story to find out what I'm capable of during college days

I will be replacing real names with fictitious ones to protect everyone's interest. It is another long story to tell, I've been married for 7 years, I'll do my best to just tell the interesting parts only.

Part 1
First encounter

My wife has 3 brothers, 1 elder brother and 2 younger brothers whose age gap is small. 2-3 years apart. (I'll named them as BIL1, BIL2, BIL3, all BIL's wives/girlfriend will be given a fictitious name. BIL1's wife as Stacey. BIL2's girlfriend as Audrey, yes, not yet married. BIL3's wife as Jade. There are important part of the story where I really can't skip, the sequence of them getting married. First to get married was my wife's elder brother. His wife is gorgeous, a solid 33C, 25, 34 (these are not 100% true, hahaha, they are my estimation only). Slightly larger than my wife's. She is a high level position OL. Extremely confident, her greatest strength and weakness. I studied psychology, so I can turn anyone's strength into weakness, or weakness into strength, easily. They were happily married before I did.

Now, I'm a Forex trader. Running my own company which does not require a lot of my time as I am fortunate to have great people running it for me. A small company of 25 staffs. Well, in short, I'm just a guy with all the free time in the world and some cash to burn. Story started about 3 months after their marriage. We were having gathering dinner with my girlfriend's parents (not yet married back then). Happy family. We were having dinner at a restaurant. Stacey was sitting on my left and my wife sat on my right. We were talking, laughing throughout the whole dinner session. Halfway through the dinner, Stacey " accidentally" kicked my leg. Well, she was sitting beside me, accident happens. That was what I thought to myself. She didn't look at me, she kept talking to the family. So I guess she didn't even knew she kicked me.

Dinner was ending soon. Stacey dropped her left shoe while crossing her leg. Used her left toe to glide along my sock! I kept my cool. I didn't look at her as I was a bit in shock and was caught off guard. There are numerous things that doesn't add up. First, she's my BIL1's wife whom just got married 3 months and still should be in honeymoon's mood but she was flirting with me? Unbelievable! Secondly, there wasn't any intimate eye contact before this, so I wasn't expecting such a sudden move from her. Third, my girlfriend soon-to-be-wife was sitting next to me and she dares to flirt with me like this? Seriously, I was shocked, stunned, frozen. I purposely acted as if nothing has happened. Trying to process what are the odds of this is really happening. And if this is real, either I get really lucky or I'll be fucked up completely. So many possibilities ran through my mind at that point. Could that be a test from my BIL1? To see if I'm loyal to his beloved only sister? Or could that be Stacey showing me her dark side as she saw something in me that clicks? Or, it was all just an accident.

Next...
Part 2
Jade oh Jade
•Hot pants ZG
•Panty line in tight OL dress
Old 08-07-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
PAREGU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Nice start, camping for more
Old 08-07-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 14
hereford deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

standby my popcorn ready
Old 08-07-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 13
getawayhard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wait for next post. Well done!
Old 08-07-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nuce story, please ccontinue.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.
Old 08-07-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Following....great start.

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 08-07-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

A promising start .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 08-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great share!
Old 08-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
WhipItUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 08-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Awesome start bro!
Old 08-07-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

interesting start. keep it coming!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Krukua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, camping for more!
Old 09-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you for all the good responses. Your support is my source of motivation

Part 2
Jade oh Jade

Well, that first encounter with Stacey has made me wondered for a long time. I stole a few peeks at Stacey whenever she was around but I had not seen much from her eyes. It seems like nothing had happened and it was all just my imagination after all. Sometimes I will stay over at my girlfriend's house over the weekend for some quality in-law's time. They, my soon-to-be inlaws love me so much. We had so much to chit-chat about. They always invite me to stay overnight during the weekends and we would all go out for breakfast together in the next morning. All the BlLs like me too as I have the same hobby as they do, video games! Why do I have to emphasize on the relationship quality between my soon-to-be inlaws and all the BlLs? It is ofcourse very important as to what will be happening in the future. You don't gain trust overnight.

The yongest BIL had his girlfriend staying in the same house, same room with him for 2 years when I "join" their family. I guess my inlaws are very open minded on this sort of things. Jade... gosh! She is so fine, she is those "the girl next door" type. Her figures was not as hot as Stacey but it is good enough for me to keep peeping at her whenever I have got the chance, 32B 24 32 (again this is just an estimation). She loves to wear hot pants at home during the day and those one piece long shirt that goes all the way down to her knee at night. Her hot pants... Woo... they are just always 1 inch too loose! Maybe because it is more comfortable that way, or maybe it is just her thigh is just so slim. Either way I am not complaining. Well, a 1 inch too loose hotpants could only mean one thing... ZG is inevitable. I just need to be at the right angle at the right time. Sometimes she will sit with us when we are taking turns to play video games. Here's the funny thing, I'm always at the right angle at the right time! Always! Seriously? Am I that lucky? I don't think so! Hmm... I thought to myself, this could only mean one thing, it is done on purpose! When my BILs are playing the video games and I was waiting for my turn sitting on the floor beside them, Jade will sit with one leg lying flat on the floor while the other leg will be in bending position. Jade ZG in front of me for a lot of times but when it is my turn to play the video game, she will definitely change her sitting style into a tight crossing style where ZG is impossible. This happened EVERYTIME! For guys to steal a few peeks under a girl's hotpants and enjoy the view is sometimes "dangerous" because we have to be extra cautions not to get caught by the girls. Jade? Well, I never get caught by her for enjoying the view. Why? Because I'm lucky? Nope. Like I said, this is done on purpose! she NEVER turned her head towards me when I'm waiting for my turn. She will be looking at the TV all the time. Leaving me all the sweet time to enjoy the view without any worries. Sometimes she wore all kinds of color panties, lacey panties, stripes, poker dots. Ya, I've seen them all and they NEVER repeats! Yes, you heard me right, NEVER REPEATS!

There are times where she came home from work wearing tight OL dress. I was alone at the living room watching TV, she would bend over to pick up some things on the floor. Showing me her panty line through her tight dress. Jeez... I would really wanted to just grab her from behind and bang her hard on the spot. This "up-hotpants" and bend over had taken place for months if I can recall correctly it was about 4 months. I am more than happy to stay over the weekends! Finally, I've got engaged with my girlfriend and now my wife. All these were dropped behind my head for a few months after the engagement. One day, as usual, gaming time. I was looking forward to that, not because of the game but it was the view. As this has taken place so many times, I knew she won't turn her head around so I was waiting for her to give me the peekaboo time. Out of my expectation, she didn't showed me what I was expecting to see but she sent me a message in Whatsapp. That message made my heart pumping vigorously and sent my mind flying. My mind was in total blank for a few minutes and was thinking what will follow? A very bad ending? Or the opposite?

The message was: " You have seen all my panties collection. Now you need to pay for it."

Next...
Part 3
An unexpected turn
•Yes, I'm paying for it
•Audrey's arrival
Old 09-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1