The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Experience hiring part time PRC cleaners

Just wondering if anyone has any experience hiring PRC house cleaners and had any luck with them.
Old 30-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Experience hiring part time PRC cleaners

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
Just wondering if anyone has any experience hiring PRC house cleaners and had any luck with them.
so far had two. both ok. the first one couldn't continue moonlighting because of her fulltime job so she recommended her friend who is back to home country so looking for another one.

just tell them what you want them to clean, show them your cleaning supplies and just observe them as they clean. don't micro manage them. if they take too long just to prolong the hours, don't call them again. but be reasonable with the amount of time you want them to have to the amount of cleaning to be done.
Old 30-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
so far had two. both ok. the first one couldn't continue moonlighting because of her fulltime job so she recommended her friend who is back to home country so looking for another one.

just tell them what you want them to clean, show them your cleaning supplies and just observe them as they clean. don't micro manage them. if they take too long just to prolong the hours, don't call them again. but be reasonable with the amount of time you want them to have to the amount of cleaning to be done.
Bro, catch no balls ler! Cleaning the house or cleaning your tools?
Old 30-08-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so far had two...
just to prolong the hours, don't call them again. but be reasonable with the amount of time you want them to have to the amount of cleaning to be done.
Good advice here, upz.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BadDecision2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can know what is the market rate for these non maid agency cleaning service? Me n CO dun want full time helper but just the once or twice a week (dun care they moonlighting) without any extra admin fees and agency or insurance levy. Just the kind of do finish and go when both of us are home on precious Saturday and Sunday morning before the 2 sides' In-laws marathon. Also, is it advisable that we can just attempt to look for our neighborhood maids and nego with them?

Thank you all. Just wish to know a rough market rate fig. so dont kena chop.
Old 31-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Returned your points with 14 rak-rak
Cheers
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-08-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for the reply and advice bro
Old 31-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanster View Post
Both! Haha. Clean my tools after cleaning my house. Thats what i mean by "luck".
Old 31-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

How to find freelance ones? In ads normally are agency... any contact?
Old 31-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Good advice here, upz.
+21 pts given for 2nd time..Min 4 pts to exchange...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-08-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 6
oldundies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good catch bro.
Old 31-08-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
krinkot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
alee is Cool - loads of Potential

Any lobang? Cos need part time Cleaners to clean my home also. Appreciate if have any contacts to share. Thanks
Old 31-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
chengdu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pm me if any rate available too.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster