The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
My Denise

This is a work of fiction. Any similarities between any person, living or dead is pure coincidental.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Guys, the story is too long and I am not going to do a spell or grammar check. It was typed on the go and please bear with all the errors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

At 27, I was happily married to the most beautiful girl I had known, Denise.

I had gotten to know her in our first semester in the University. She was just 19 the first time I saw her when she attended the same course as me. We had gotten together since then.

Somewhere along Denise's ancestory tree, one of her great grand parents had Portugese blood and because of that, she had beautiful features. She had a pair of dimples that appeared everytime she smiled and would make her seemed like she was very approachable and friendly.

Denise was not tall but at 1.62m, she weighs only about 48kg. She was slim but had all the curves at the right places. Her boobs was a very sizeable C cups and she had a slim waist and a perky butt, followed by a very sexy pair of long legs.

She would easily fit into any modelling agency and make most of the models lower their heads in shame.

Given her perfect figure, you would think that she would be proud to show off her body. Unfortunately she was bounded by her character, which was the exact the opposite of her physical attributes. She had a demure and conservative character and her dressing was, well, conservative.

Denise did not dress like a nun but she did not draw unnecessary attention towards her physicalities. Her cleavage was seldom shown in her clothes and mostly she did not wear tight fitting clothing.

She was the type that would always hold the hem of her skirt when she was climbing the stairs or hold the front of her dress when she was bending down.

If she had a little more adventurous, I believed that our sex life would had been very much more interesting.

Denise had 2 siblings. A younger sister, Candice, who was 22 and her older brother, Marco, 28.

We had gotten married a year ago when Denise was 24 and moved out to a new BTO that was a few bus stops to her parents' place.

Denise was currently working from home as an editor for an overseas magazine company and love her job because it gave her freedom and the pay was good.

As for me, I had been working in a Korean firm in town where we dealt with Trading and manufacturing of electronic components.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.

Last edited by pussluver; 10-09-2018 at 11:13 PM.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

The company that I worked for was a sizeable company, consisting of about 150 staffs locally. Of course, our HQ was in Korea and my department was headed by a Korean VP, Kim, who was in his early 50s.

Kim was a very strict man and because of his strong traditional beliefs, he expected his staffs to respect him and adhere to his instructions.

In his team, there were about 14 of us.

The office was an open concept. Only Kim and other VPs had a room by themselves. The 14 of us sat directly outside his cubicle.

Of the 14 staffs in the sales and fulfillment team, 9 were young woman who were not more than 30 years of age. Of the 9 girls, 7 of them were Koreans, including Angel, and the other remaining 2, June (28) and Shirley (25), were both locals.

On the first day I joined, I was already surprised as all the girls were slim and pretty. Even those replacement for the staffs that left, were also of similar category. Some times I wondered if that was a specific employment criteria for Kim. However Brad and I did not fit into those category and since we were the 2 of the guys that were the latest to be employed, I concluded that it was merely a concidence.

As for the guys, there were Jack (33), Leslie (45), Brad (26), Damien (35) and myself. Leslie, Jack and I were in the fulfillment team currently. Brad and Damien were in the sales team.

Jack had recently gotten married recently but just like myself, it was a closed affair that only the close friends and relatives were invited. We only knew about it when he distributed some cakes in the office.

Leslie was married a long time ago and had a 20 year old daughter. As for Damien, he were already married for some time but had no kids.

The 3 of them were in the company for more than 4 years and they were considered seniors in the department.

Brad had just joined the company recently. He was the youngest and unmarried. Because of his good looks, I had heard rumours that some of the girls in the team had already went out with him.

Most of the time, Jack, Leslie and I would go out for lunch together. Damien and Brad would join some of the girls or they would head out by themselves.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

Our job nature was complex. Basically, we were split into 2 teams. 7 of us were to hunt for customers whereas the other 7 were to hunt for suppliers to fulfill the orders of the clients. So, for example, when we had an order from a client who require a specific manufactured component, the one in the supplier role would need to hunt for multiple suppliers who were able to provide the orders.

Once we had those parts, our manufacturing arm would bring in the parts and assemble it into the item required by the client before delivering the final manufactured component to them.

As such, due to the nature of the job, the 10 of us were paired into teams of 2. So the commission for the 2 person team would then be split based on the overall Net Profit (NP) achieved for that whole order.

Every year, our roles would be swapped and we would be in the reverse role. So the chemistry and collaboration between the 2 person team was very important to achieve maximum results and commision.

Currently, I was paired with Angel, 25, who was a Korean girl. Angel was handling the sales portion and I was handling the suppliers side. Although the commission was good but the turnover of the staffs was rapid. Since I joined the company 2 years ago, she was already my 3rd team member. Fortunately she was able to continue on.

Angel was previously from HQ and had already worked there for a year. Although she liked the company but she was affected by the chauvanistic nature of how the HQ was operated. She was about to tender her resignation when she saw the internal opening and jumped at the opportunity to relocate here.

Angel was pretty and had very fair a porcelain complexion. She maintained herself very well and over the past 8 months of working together, never had I once see a pimple popping out on her face.

I was pretty sure that she had done a nose job as she had a very high nose bridge and sharp nose. I also suspected that she had done something to her boobs but I was not too sure since the clothes that she was normally dressed in did not show off too much of her cleavage.

Both of us worked closely as a team and I never had any sexual thoughts about her. It was because of this trust between us that our sales were the best amongst the 7 teams.

Apart from the trust, the company had a very strict policy of no external relationship between employees and if anyone was to be caught, the couple would be asked to leave. I liked my job and had no intention to be fired.

Old 10-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Qingfa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, camping here!
Old 10-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

woohoo!! Bro Pussluver is back!!
Old 10-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...

Cheers..

Cheers
Old 10-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

6th Nov (Monday)

As I arrived in the office, Angel and I were called into Kim's office by his secretary, Helen.

We bowed as we entered his office.

Kim: Chris, as you know, Angel is working on a big project in Shenzhen. The project is complex and there seemed like a few hundred components are needed. I need you to travel with her for 2 days to assist in the quotation to ensure that we got the requirements correctly as the client is Chinese speaking.

I had previously travelled to Shanghai and Beijing last year when I was in the sales role. The clients worked differently even between these 2 big cities.

In Shanghai, the customer's business model leaned towards European based as there were many foreign companies that had set up base there.

In Beijing, things were a little more traditional.

I wondered what will the business model in Shenzhen as it was nearer to Hong Kong and I knew that many Hong Kong companies had their business there as well.

For the previous trips, I travelled solo and this was the first time that Kim had instructed both members of the team to travel at the same time. With the resources injected, it seemed that this project was rather important to the the company.

After further discussion, we were to depart on Wednesday.

I went home and told Denise about it. She knew that I had to travel sometimes, either to meet customer or to visit supplier's manufacturing plants.

Me: Baby..... I had to go Shenzhen on Wednesday.

Denise: ok.... not a problem. How many days?

Me: 2 days. I'll be coming home on Thursday.

Denise: ok.... I'll go over to my mum's then....

Me: errmm... Angel will also be travelling as it is a client meeting....

She narrowed her eyes and looked at me.

Denise: Client's meeting? If that is the case, Why do you need to go since it is a sales meeting?

I explained to her the reason that most probably I was needed as a translator.

Denise: hmmm... so I presume you have separate rooms?

Me: of course!

Denise: ok then...

Although she had not met Angel but I had told her about Angel previously. The main reason was to let Denise better understand my job and also the person whom I worked closely with in the office.

However, this seemed to be what was causing the issue. Perhaps I had told her too much about the physicalities of Angel and that had caused Denise not to be too pleased about this trip but since it was an official one, there was nothing she could do too much about.

Initially, during our first 6 months together, it was the honeymoon period and we would have passionate sex every single day. As the 6 years went by, the excitement had toned down year by year.

Of course there was still foreplay and oral sex but over the past 1 year, our loving making were always straight forward affairs. It had gradually turned into love making session instead of sex since we had loved each other more. Long gone were the passion that we had and I longed to have something to jump start our the passion again.

Although there was no doubt to me that Denise was still the most beautiful woman I had seen and I loved her more than anything else but men in general were visual creatures. That was why even Artistes or people in the entertainment industry who had married a woman who, we the general public, deemed as beautiful, they still got divorced after few years together. This could be where the phrase "familarity breeds contempt" came from.

That night, we had our customary love making session. Once we were done with the deed, I spooned her in bed.

Denise: baby.... are you excited about the trip?

Me: no... it's just another business trip...

Denise: but you'll be going with Angel.

Me: Is that supposed to be exciting?

Denise: You told me that she is very pretty.... and she is unattached.... then it's just the 2 of you...

Me: She is pretty but not natural. Unlike you.....

Denise: I know.... but men are visual creatures.... I know you are too....

Me: you are always the most beautiful woman in my eyes.....

Denise: You know something?

I shook my head.

Denise: Did you realized that we are no longer as passionate as before.

Me: Well, that's because I love you more now..... I love you deeply as a person, as my wife..... you are the one that I loved most.....

She hit my arm.

Denise: You and your sweet talking.....

That night, we hugged and slept in each other arms.

Old 10-09-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

8 Nov

On Wednesday morning, we flew in to Shenzhen on the earliest flight.

Once we landed, we checked into the hotel and immediately headed out to the client's office.

Luckily it was in November and the weather was cooling. As the client office was just a short distant away, we walked there.

There were about 30 people in the meeting room and we were introduced to their director, Mr Hu. As Angel had not met them previously, they were surprised that she was a Korean.

The meeting commenced and a large part of the conversation were held in Mandarin and as expected, I had to be the translator between Angel and the customer. They gave us their requirements, which I assisted to take notes.

By the time the meeting was done, it was about 6pm. The rest of the customer's staff filtered out of the meeting room.

Mr Hu came over to us and spoke in Mandarin. I helped to make the translation.

Mr Hu: Angel, Chris, I like what you had presented and so, I had gotten my staff to making a reservation at resturant. I would like you to join us for dinner.

I explained to Angel and she looked at me for advise as she knew I had met customers in Shanghai and Beijing before. She was not sure if it was appropriate to join.

Me: don't worry. It's just a dinner....

She nodded and I reverted to Mr Hu.

Me: Thank you Mr Hu. We will be happy to join you.

Mr Hu: Good. You will take Lee's car.

A guy standing beside him stepped forward and we followed Lee to his vehicle.

In the car, I explained to Angel that it was traditional for the clients to have dinner with the vendor because it was deemed as the way to seal the deal.

Some 15 mins later, we arrived at the restaurant. As we walked towards the building, I looked around and could see our hotel from here. Fortunately the location was near to the customer office as sometimes the traffic jams could be quite bad.

In the restaurant, Lee brought us to a private dining room. Shortly after, Mr Hu and another of his lieutenant, Wang, arrived.

I was already sitting on the left side of Angel and Mr Hu took the other side. As she was the lead for this meeting, the client sat beside her even though they had to communicate through me.

Dinner was quickly served and the dishes were expensive stuffs. Peking Duck, Roast Goose, Roast pig, Abalone were just some of the dishes. Expensive stuffs. Mr Hu was definitely not scrimping on that.

One of the other traditional thing that the Chinese customer will do was to drink during dinner. By drink, I meant alot, regardless whether it was in Beijing or Shanghai. I presumed that it was the same in Shenzhen as well.

I had informed Angel during our car ride and she told me that she would be fine with the drinking.

However, I did not expect the liqour to be both white wine and Baijiu, a 60% alcohol content liqour. When the waiter bought out both the bottles, I knew that we were expected to have both drinks.

I looked at Angel and since she did not bat an eyelid, I was sure that she did not know what was going to happen.

Even before we started to eat, Wang poured our glasses full of Baijiu.

Mr Hu: bottoms up....

He finished his glass of Baijiu in one glup and turned his cup over.

Angel took a sip but he held the bottom of her wine glass and tried to tip more of the alcoholic contents into her mouth. She did not opened her mouth fast enough and a little spilled down the front of her blouse.

Mr Hu frowned and shook his head.

Mr Hu: Chris, tell her to drink up... if not, I'll take it that she is not sincere in our business.

She seen his expressions and heard the tone of his voice. Even though she did not understand what his words meant, she could easily guess that she was expected to finish her drink in one glup as well.

She looked at me and I could see that she was pleading for help. I reached out for her glass and Mr Hu put his hand on my arm.

Mr Hu: Angel is the sales right? Not you. If you are, next time we will drink....

Me: sorry Hu Zhong..... she had a bad stomach...... I'll help her drink instead.....

He took a brief glance at her and then at me, before laughing.

Mr Hu: hahaha.... are you interested in her?

Me: no...no... she is just a colleague and I am married.... It's just that she is a lousy drinker...

He laughed again.

Mr Hu: sincerity, Chris.... Sincerity.....

He gestured to her glass again.

Me: Sorry Angel.... he wants you to drink to show your sincerity.... it's a tradition thing....

She rolled her eyes and since the back of her head was facing Mr Hu, he did not see it.

She emptied the glass.

Mr Hu: haha.... good....good.... let's start dinner....

Wang poured another glass for her.

Dinner continued and by the time we finished our dinner, she was drunk.

Mr Hu got Lee to send us back to the hotel and left us at the lobby. She could not support herself and I had to put my arm over her shoulders and the other around her waist as we headed up to the room.

Old 10-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
krinkot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!!
Old 10-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Fiction and not friction HAHAHA. Sorry couldn't help myself when I was reading XD

anyways, setting up camp here
Old 10-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
Fiction and not friction HAHAHA. Sorry couldn't help myself when I was reading XD

LOL. I just realized that. Like I said, I did not do any spell check and all was typed on the go

Old 10-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post

There will be a lot of friction with all the fapping that will be going on.....settIng up camp too! :-p
Old 10-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Justnicelor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New story by bro pussluver !!
Old 11-09-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster