The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gatsby69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
asking 2 gfs to do 3P and ended in trouble

hi folks,

This is probably a stupid thing to post but i will just do it anyway .

I got to know a 28 yr old attached lady somewhere around early this year . it was a healthcare event and we sort of warm up to each other .

Fast forward , sex with her was great , i mean what are the chances of a decent , bespectacled OL kneeling and blowing you off ? the best was while pumping her , she stopped me , took my shaft and blew it and then place it back into her pussy .

These are the things that happen in AVs right ? hey wrong ! happened to me too!

So at about the time i was bonking her , i knew another lady and she is now my gf . erm so ... yes i was 2 timing .

I have always fantasised about doing 3P , in fact i broached the subject to my gf and she was quite receptive to it and she said ‘ who is willing to participate ?’

so my immediate thoughts was the other gf . being her wild self , i thought she would agree without hesitation.

So i called her few nights ago ( of course i know when to call and not to call) and asked her if she would like to do 3P with another girl?

She immediately screamed at me and hung up the phone , she whatsapp me fuck off . i was like wtf ?

It would seem that my shaft cleaning days are officially over but why would she react like that i wonder ?? afterall im sharing her together with her bf ?

And seriously after doing all sorts of wild shit with her , discussing 3P isnt exactly very offensive and insulting right ?

anyone ever had experiences doing 3P with 2 gfs ?
Old 11-09-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatsby69 View Post
hi folks,

This is probably a stupid thing to post but i will just do it anyway .

I got to know a 28 yr old attached lady somewhere around early this year . it was a healthcare event and we sort of warm up to each other .

Fast forward , sex with her was great , i mean what are the chances of a decent , bespectacled OL kneeling and blowing you off ? the best was while pumping her , she stopped me , took my shaft and blew it and then place it back into her pussy .

These are the things that happen in AVs right ? hey wrong ! happened to me too!

So at about the time i was bonking her , i knew another lady and she is now my gf . erm so ... yes i was 2 timing .

I have always fantasised about doing 3P , in fact i broached the subject to my gf and she was quite receptive to it and she said ‘ who is willing to participate ?’

so my immediate thoughts was the other gf . being her wild self , i thought she would agree without hesitation.

So i called her few nights ago ( of course i know when to call and not to call) and asked her if she would like to do 3P with another girl?

She immediately screamed at me and hung up the phone , she whatsapp me fuck off . i was like wtf ?

It would seem that my shaft cleaning days are officially over but why would she react like that i wonder ?? afterall im sharing her together with her bf ?

And seriously after doing all sorts of wild shit with her , discussing 3P isnt exactly very offensive and insulting right ?

anyone ever had experiences doing 3P with 2 gfs ?
While some girls are up for gangbang, not all girls are receptive of 3P. Most of the girls would hesitate or say no to 3P, regardless of MMF or FFM.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

Re: asking 2 gfs to do 3P and ended in trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
While some girls are up for gangbang, not all girls are receptive of 3P. Most of the girls would hesitate or say no to 3P, regardless of MMF or FFM.
hey bro thanks for the reply , i thought i wasnt gonna get any response hehe .

yea but what shocks me was she took it so badly , i mean my current gf is nothing like her. anyway i try to follow up on her . it would be disastrous if she walks out on me
Old 11-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: asking 2 gfs to do 3P and ended in trouble

am a guy but I can't bring myself to do 3P either, it would mess things up, the girl would want to know who I find more attractive and these kinds of questions you really dun wanna answer ... I think I will end up with performance issues from the stress
Old 11-09-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Conclusion: don’t watch too much AV because its all scripted.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Ha couldn't agree more.
Old 11-09-2018, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
novice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS very daring bor?
Old 11-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TS should have mentioned is role play.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 11-09-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Question is,
does she already know you are attached?
Old 11-09-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

U Shd jokingly sound her out when u meet her. If she dun wan. Just laugh it of and say joking only.

Me also jiu ching . Ask my fb for 3somes but sent to wrong friend with same name.
Old 11-09-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
am a guy but I can't bring myself to do 3P either, it would mess things up, the girl would want to know who I find more attractive and these kinds of questions you really dun wanna answer ... I think I will end up with performance issues from the stress
Usually dun do these with gf. Fb, fling or pros still can consider. But need see what kind of gals also
Old 11-09-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
Question is,
does she already know you are attached?
28 yr old knows i am , i told my current gf that the person i had in mind was an ex gf . cannot say im seeing her as well , that one will be tragic not disastrous liao hahaha .
Old 11-09-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by novice View Post
TS very daring bor?
dare why not ? coz i bonked both of em before mah . its just that 3P could be somehow different maybe ? if i didnt bonk any of em then i dare not
Old 11-09-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
U Shd jokingly sound her out when u meet her. If she dun wan. Just laugh it of and say joking only.

Me also jiu ching . Ask my fb for 3somes but sent to wrong friend with same name.
i didnt meet , i called her , call already kena hung up i dont know if meet my shaft will get chopped off or not hehe .

haha that wrong friend with same name u sent to must now look at u with suspicion
Old 11-09-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually its the wild shit i did with 28 yr old that made me have these thoughts , of course AV did set my imaginations wild ....zzz
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1