The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9993 / Power: 10
bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Result of giving HP number to FLs?

Just to warn all brothers here, first it was all the spam SMSes that most of us all getting, now this? Wonder what they doing with our HP numbers? OMG
Old 24-09-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
winugly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Result of giving HP number to FLs?

OMG and oh my shit happening!!
Old 24-09-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

bpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond reputebpafree39 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by winugly View Post
OMG and oh my shit happening!!
Same encounter bro?
Old 24-09-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi bpafree39. What's the meaning of that censored screenshot? What I get after booking PRC FLs were usually SMSs of PRC FLs' websites. I assume they are all under the same OKT. I also received a few SMS advertisements from money lenders.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi bpafree39. What's the meaning of that censored screenshot? What I get after booking PRC FLs were usually SMSs of PRC FLs' websites. I assume they are all under the same OKT. I also received a few SMS advertisements from money lenders.
Bro I dunno too, it seems like they used my number to access some China website or something, I tried to access the link but singtel apparently blocked access to it from my phone. Can’t be anything good I suppose? I have my fair shares of adverts from the FL’s websites but this is the first time I encounter this.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
deuced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WTF is this true shit!!
Old 24-09-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
yangtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I received adverts even though I did not give number to FL/OKT
Old 24-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
FuckManyGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These sms really irritating
Old 24-09-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpafree39 View Post

Just to warn all brothers here, first it was all the spam SMSes that most of us all getting, now this? Wonder what they doing with our HP numbers? OMG
What does the message mean?

Quote:
Bro I dunno too, it seems like they used my number to access some China website or something, I tried to access the link but singtel apparently blocked access to it from my phone. Can’t be anything good I suppose? I have my fair shares of adverts from the FL’s websites but this is the first time I encounter this.
How did someone "use" your number to access a website?

Did you install any unauthorized apk? I understand that some OKTs suggest costumers to install some apps in order to access to their "product" info. If this is the case, you phone might have been compromised.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

Did you install any unauthorized apk? I understand that some OKTs suggest costumers to install some apps in order to access to their "product" info. If this is the case, you phone might have been compromised.
Scam you to click then invade your device with viruses.
Old 25-09-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

I dunno the details bro cos I received only this sms and I can’t access the site as well as it is blocked. Looks like my HP might have been compromised like what u said. If that’s the case is there anything I can do to resolve this?
Old 30-09-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

do try to have 2 phone numbers one for your personal use (for family, friends, colleague, etc) and one for chionging. u no need to subscribe 2 different lines. for the chionging u can get a hi-card (prepaid card). that what I have been doing for my past 20 years plus of chionging life. my "chionging" number is a hi-card. if anything unpleasant happen, just cancel the hi-card line and get another. however so far I did not get much "unpleasant" thing that need me change my hicard line. haha
Old 30-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agreed. Keep 2 lines. One for office and family use. The other for cheonging.
Old 30-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dunno the details bro cos I received only this sms and I can’t access the site as well as it is blocked. Looks like my HP might have been compromised like what u said. If that’s the case is there anything I can do to resolve this?
Factory reset the phone...
Old 30-09-2018, 10:06 PM
Samster

Thanks bros! Looks like I should get another line soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1