The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-01-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
Kurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKurakmeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
Hahaha. Try Asia hotel then.
I used to stay in Asia Hotel with my family in all our holidays to BKK. Maybe I heng never had a chance to experience any supernatural activity
Old 04-01-2015, 02:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bazhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother Meng, aledi sent you PM. Pls check, I'm heading down on 7 Jan.

It's been more than 10 years since I've met a fellow SB bro in bkk
Old 04-01-2015, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bazhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurakmeng View Post
Will be cheonging BKK on 5 Jan 15 to 9 Jan 15. Any bros want to cheong together? I am new but did my due research. Hopefully will gain some good experiences. Many times to BKK but first mongering trip.. Can PM me to hook up Cheers
I'll be there on the 7th Jan. Tried to PM but didn't go thru. Could you pm me your contact instead?
Old 04-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
With a nice puying beside you, sure peaceful sleep
This u also know... nbzzzzz.
Old 05-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Unless the ghost or spirit only recently move to the hotel or maybe I was lucky, I was sleeping peacefully every nights. ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Walao, other threads talk abt this hotel haunted that hotel haunted.. here also want kpo kpo meh... u clear conscience u scare wat... unless u scam others until they come curse u la.... lol
Stealth ghost!
Old 05-01-2015, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
astreal69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
By the way Bros, Robin Hood in coming Batman vs Superman movie is supposed to be a puying....so.....55
I do not understand why someone can kena scam....if some act blur blur....dun want to pay bill, then all dun pay....wait for police or men in green to come to settle...where got scam like that? Got scared instead, 55!
I have seen with my own eyes fellow Singaporeans in cahoots with sales in clubs bill paddling. It's all pre arrange prior to your arrival.

But hey, some people don't mind so who am i to judge. Whatever that makes you happy, even with leeches sucking blood of yours.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 14
Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

Some of the haunted hotel in bangkok

PRINCE PALACE HOTEL BANGKOK
FIRST HOTEL, BANGKOK
ASIA HOTEL, BANGKOK
BAIYOKE SKY HOTEL, BANGKOK
Old 06-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

Gabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of lightGabriellien is a glorious beacon of light

Some of the tips to do before entering a hotel room.

1. Before entering your room, always knock on the door first, even you know the room is vacant.
2. After you enter the room, if you feel very cold suddenly and have goosebumps, leave the room quietly & immediately and go to reception to request a room change. Most of the time the receptionist will understand what's happening.
3. After you enter the room, immediately switch on all of the lights, and open the curtains to let the sun light in.
4. before you go to bed, arrange your shoes so that one of them is upside down. Some say this is representing yin & yang to protect you while you're asleep.
5. Always leave at least a lamp on while you're sleeping, preferably the toilet's lamp.
6. If you're staying alone and they have give you a twin bed, do not sleep with the other bed vacant, try to put your things like luggage on the other bed before you sleep.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Samster

Any bros can share experience on the thai gal show.

Heard from friend that the location was very messy, alot of thai gangster hanging round there.
Old 06-01-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

Heard from friend that there was once when he was there alone, was quote 100 baht with a drink to enter.

Then when the show ended, he want to leave, the guy ask for 1000 baht. Friend said the other guy said 100 baht, why now 1000 baht. The guy said, who is the other guy, here only have me one guy no other guy.

Friend do not want any problem so tell them only have 500 baht, take it or he will leave and the guy just snatch the 500 baht away.

Anyone encounter this type of problem.
Old 06-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriellien View Post
Any bros can share experience on the thai gal show.
You meant those ping pong show?

Quote:
Anyone encounter this type of problem.
My whole life, I never step in such place before, to me it's too gross to see it.

I believe you talking about ping pong show which usually situated at Patpong. Why go there when you can see 100s of girls at the infamous Nana and Cowboy.
Old 06-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...when the show ended, he want to leave, the guy ask for 1000 baht.
Friend do not want any problem so tell them only have 500 baht, take it or he will leave and the guy just snatch the 500 baht away.
Stay away from such, well known scams (also forewarned here before) in touristy Patpong or Phuket.

Fugly castaways, doing darts (to balloons), ping pongs and even artwork painting (pussy calligraphy?!) Also feel it's gross, even with silly Farang volunteers
Old 06-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astreal69 View Post
I have seen with my own eyes fellow Singaporeans in cahoots with sales in clubs bill paddling. It's all pre arrange prior to your arrival.

But hey, some people don't mind so who am i to judge. Whatever that makes you happy, even with leeches sucking blood of yours.
YES!!!

This is the primary reason why I am on my quite lonely tirade against these Scammers who prey on the good nature of Singaporeans. Please go to my thread on my more complete explanation:
http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthr...8#post12415568
The rules and regulations one is used to about Singapore, certainly do NOT apply on SBF - and thus why so many gets suckered in.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

SEAJ
Old 06-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Pussy Calligraphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Fugly castaways, doing darts (to balloons), ping pongs and even artwork painting (pussy calligraphy?!)
55555 this one takes the cake!
Old 06-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
notorioussex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Walao, other threads talk abt this hotel haunted that hotel haunted.. here also want kpo kpo meh... u clear conscience u scare wat... unless u scam others until they come curse u la.... lol
not refering abt u OK... juz in general... hehe
I will be there at 18th Jan. who want lim kopi? can know more kaki here..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1