The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Lightbulb ✦ The KTV Rule Book - Unwritten Rules When Chionging in a KTV ✦

It has been a long time since I really wrote something on this forum. Due to multiple requests for me to write more about the KTV scene, I have decided to do a number on the Unwritten Rules when partying in the KTV. Please allow me to take this time to thank all my readers, the KTV Bible written 2 years ago had more than 100,000 viewer counts. If you have never read the KTV Bible before, you may find it HERE.

I was most humbled and grateful to receive a private message from an elderly bro in December 2016. He wanted me to show him the ways when partying in a KTV and he even offered to pay for my session. I respect his mentality in regards to life, he said that "we only live once" and no matter how old he is, it is never too late to go after what you want in life. *Thumbs Up*!

We should all never forget what is the main reason why we party in the KTV and not at Clubs, Live Music Bars, Massage Parlours or even at a One Dragon Service Outlet. These are the things the KTV can offer that the rest of the places cannot:

a. You are able to choose your girl like choosing food from a menu and then build rapport before you decide to take up the 'main course'

b. You are able to consume alcohol with your chosen girl like as if you are on a date with her. In addition, a girl being pumped up with alcohol could surprise you in bed. If steered correctly, I tend to think that alcohol can help your girl to increase the GFE too.

c. You get your own concert with people really clapping for you when you finish.

d. You get to build relationships with the bros you are partying with.

e. You get to play drinking games in an environment that you can customise (example: If you want to play Liar's Dice in a club, it would usually be too fucking noisy. In a KTV, you can adjust the volume and even choose the songs you want to listen too while enjoying the game.)

f. You get a good level of privacy - some bros may already have a family or some bros might be in certain sensitive professions that cannot be seen in the public being sleazy. The KTV gives you a reasonable cover, even if you are caught, it does not mean that you have committed adultery, you are merely entertaining your bros with a girl sitting beside you. However, if you are caught in a One Dragon Service Outlet then you're fucked.

If you would like to guarantee your longevity in the KTV scene,
there are some rules that we should all stick to;
rules that are often unwritten but hold the utmost importance.

- Notary

1.0 Inviting Non-working Girls Into the Session

I had a friend who always like to bring his female insurance agent into our sessions. This move is particularly dangerous. The world is very small, your insurance agent could be another bros girlfriend's friend. You bring a female friend into the room, she sees the dirty happenings and then reports this back to your girlfriend and all hell breaks loose.

I have another friend who likes to bring his wife to party with us. It feels really weird. I mean, how can I freely squeeze boobs and french the working girl in front of my friend's wife? I dine with their family and I visit them during Chinese New Year and I'm suppose to feel totally okay and being 100% open with my friend's wife there?

It is crazy how some people think ...

2.0 The Grand Master Persona

It is extremely irritating when you have a bro always telling you what to do and what not to do when you are partying with him.

"You should put your hands in her pants, you pay so much for fuck? You need to make sure you get your money's worth."

"Why choose this girl?! See also know she is a dead fish in bed. Your choice damn cannot make it lah!"

" ((During Liar's Dice)) Why you open her? According to the statistical probability, if you open her you surely lose!"

"Wah lao why you spoil market? People give 100 you give 130?"

"Let me teach you how to KC a girl, how can you just sit there and hold her hand like that?" The Grand Master starts force frenching his girl and expects you to do the same.

Guess what? I am paying for my hostess and I am paying for the room. I can do whatever that rocks my boat without making other bros feel uncomfortable. Unless if you are paying for me, shut the fuck up. And even if you are paying for me, I would choose to forego the session - don't have time to entertain irritating people. Life is too short.

3.0 Always Prepare Enough Money

Gentlemen, this is basic manners, please bring sufficient cash into the party. Asking for a short term loan within the premies of the KTV room is not cool and it messes up the other bro's cash flow too. ATM machines are every where, there is no excuse for one to not bring enough cash, unless if he really does not have the money. In this case, don't party at all.

4.0 Be on Time

Respect your bros. Respect time. It is that simple.
If you say you are coming at 7:00 PM then make sure you arrive at 6:50 PM.
If you are unable to make it at 7:00 PM due to a 'last minute' cock up, please always inform the organiser of your lateness and then state what is your new estimated time of arrival.

If you are partying with only 1 bro, you do not want him to wait like an idiot in the KTV room. Some people are uncomfortable being in this situation. He could have used this time to answer some emails or even grab a quick bite. I don't like it when a bro is late and I have to end up being in the room alone (sometimes for hours) drinking by myself. If I am okay with this, why would I be calling you to party with me in the first place?

5.0 Girl Snatcher

Do not think that it is okay to casually cross the line with a bro's girl just because she is a whore. The key is to always ask permission first. We chiongsters are not out there to look for a wife, but there are lines that cannot be crossed. Recently, my friend and I tried each other's regular hostesses. It was good, but we both made sure that everyone was okay first before proceeding into more dangerous and exciting territories. I have seen with my own eyes on how customers were overly close and touchy with another bro's girl and a fight almost broke out. There are a lot of girls for you to choose from, just make sure you choose wisely. Yes, the grass always seems greener on the other side, if you really want to pluck that grass, sure, but please ask first.

6.0 Drink but don't Get Drunk

I love the buzz alcohol gives, the more I drink the more I sound like Jacky Cheung and the more I drink the more confidence I garner. However, some bros cannot control their alcohol intake and then shit happens. Getting drunk in the room is an irresponsible move - it is like drink driving, your mistakes can cause major inconvenience to someone else's life.

Think about what happens if you puke uncontrollably, it is disgusting and the party needs to be on hold for a short while so that the pissed off waiter can come and clean your mess. Some other bros start to become extremely chatty after drinking and it gets irritating. Some bros just knock out after having a little too much to drink and we cannot just leave him there. But for us to take him back home it is going to cost us time and money. Who is going to pay for this? Who has the ability to return the lost time? What if I go back home late and quarrelled with my wife because I had to help that drunk bro? Can that drunk bro make restitutions to my life?

7.0 The Superstar

Some people hold onto the microphone like the mic is made of gold. They keep on singing and singing and singing and on top of that they sing like shit. Please don't get me wrong, bros who do not have a voice of an angel can still go ahead and sing but they should evaluate and see if they are performing in their own Indoor Stadium concert or not. Give others a chance to sing! I hate those who keep on pushing their songs to the top of the list. I once went to a KTV session, 5 guys, 4 hours and only got to sing 1 song.

8.0 Hygiene

For goodness sake, if you want to fart, kindly leave the room to do so. If you know that you had a long day and you stink, please do society a favour and carry a small bottle of deodorant on you. If you just had dinner, blast your mouth with mints before your session starts. The only thing I would like to smell that day is the beautiful essence of a pussy and not some oily sweaty shitting smell coming from a fellow bro who is sitting beside me. This just screws up the whole session. I'm sure the girl wouldn't appreciate unpleasant smell invigorating her during her time there, it fucks up the mood.

Maximum Number of Words Reached - To Be Continued Below ....

Last edited by Notary; 11-01-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold
Re: ✦ The KTV Rule Book - Unwritten Rules When Chionging in a KTV ✦

Yes, ktv is like free n easy, more discreet n in control most of the time.
My humble pts for your time & effort in writing.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

Post shifted to the top

Last edited by Notary; 11-01-2017 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchai View Post
Yes, ktv is like free n easy, more discreet n in control most of the time.
My humble pts for your time & effort in writing.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for stopping by.
My humble points for you too.

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 11-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

9.0 The Deadly Mobile Phone

The 21st Century mobile phone is a phone that can do everything, ergo they call it the smart phone. But if smart phones are placed on stupid people's hands, we get trouble boiling all around us.
George Clooney once said I don’t like to share my personal life… it wouldn’t be personal if I shared it.” This is exactly it, if I wanted to air my vices openly, I would not need to hide in a KTV room to play with girls.

The Smart Phone is a very dangerous object within the grounds of the KTV. Some bros might want to innocently post a WeChat Mini Video on their moments to capture fun memories of his session. He is well aware of not posting a bro's face on any online platforms, but you'll be surprised how your wife could recognise you just by looking at your shoes and jeans in that video. There was once I went into an unnecessary heated quarrel with my family because a bro took a picture and part of my mobile phone casing was snapped into his masterpiece, thereby revealing my location at that point in time. I know of certain bros here in SBF who constantly break this above stated rule, please stop it and respect each other's privacy.

10 The Devil's Mouth

Have you heard of the saying, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"? Well it is the same when you are partying in a KTV. "What happens in the KTV stays in the KTV". A person with a tight mouth can go very far in life, think before speaking and don't be a gossiper, only girls do that.

"Wow I did not know that Andy was such a heavy player, he had 2 girls sucking his dick yesterday when I was partying with him at some Joo Chiat KTV." A simple sentence like that can spread and when words get to places where they shouldn't get to, you are going to have a problem with your bro. He is going to bash your skull open. Unfortunately, we cannot control other people's mouth, people will talk and this is a given. There was once I invited Bro Craig Lee to party with me at a certain KTV in Singapore. He said he was busy and so we rainchecked. The day after I invited Bro Max Chew to the same KTV and this time the outing was a done deal. I happily skipped into the KTV and the mummy saw me and said "Ey! How come you were not here yesterday!? Ah Craig was here with 2 friends!" Then suddenly my heart felt a little sour. In this case it was the mummy's fault and she should have known better to not expose Craig's attendance to the KTV yesterday.

“Gossip is just a tool to distract people who
have nothing better to do from feeling jealous of those
few of us still remaining with noble hearts.”

Anna Godbersen (An American author)

To Be Continued ...
Old 11-01-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My first time seeing your post bro! Well written and makes alot of sense even though I dont cheong KTV. But if I do, i will know what not to do now.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 11-01-2017, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
My first time seeing your post bro! Well written and makes alot of sense even though I dont cheong KTV. But if I do, i will know what not to do now.

Thanks for the positive comments.
Actually all these unwritten rules could also be applied to other parts of our social lives too

With pleasure,
Notary
Old 11-01-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 16
Eager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to beholdEager2enter is a splendid one to behold

good post, benefit for those trying the KTV fr the 1st time
Old 11-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Very good tips for ktv cheongsters bro.
Old 12-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2enter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
Very good tips for ktv cheongsters bro.

Thanks for the encouraging comments bros!
Old 12-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eager2enter View Post

Just up-ed you 3 humble points, thanks for stopping by
Old 13-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Poiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lovely post ..
Old 13-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

11. Money Matters

This is a rather sensitive topic to touch on. People from different cultures, backgrounds and countries carry a different perspective towards the matter of money in the KTV context. The younger generation believe in going dutch (AA), the older generation believes in having the most well to do person in the room pay for everything expect the girls. Let us try to find the middle ground here.

If you are going for a KTV entertainment session with a client, usually your company will foot the bill or vice versa. If you are going with a group of bros, always assume that all of you will be going dutch unless someone says he will grab the tab.

If you are going to leave early, always be prepared to pay for the average price of the room. For example: session starts at 7:00 PM and you had to leave at 8:00 PM, you are expected to pay for the full average price of the room even though you needed to go. However, if the bros exceeded the average room price by more than 10% for that night, you should speak up and let them know of your stand.

Even if the format of the KTV bill payment is dutch style, there will most probably be a host. A host is someone who pays first, does the calculations and then collects the appropriate share of cash back. It always makes the host look more magnanimous and generous to round down the amount that is to be collected back. For example: If the share of the room for 4 bros is 688 SGD, each person is supposed to pay 172 SGD back to the host. The host should just ask for 170 SGD back. Take the 6 SGD loss as payment for real life reputation points. If you are not the host, and your share to return the host is 178 SGD, always round it up - in this case, it is 180 SGD.

Always clear your debts on the night itself. You do not want the host to come asking or chasing after you for money. He already took his own cash to pay and yet he has to waste his precious time to ask you for payment? Always put yourself in the shoes of others. The last thing you want is to inconvenience a fellow bro.

12. Food

It is perfectly normal for you to walk into the KTV room without eating your dinner. You would want to fill your stomach with food before drinking to prevent any health mishaps or unnecessary drunkenness. But please remember to inform the host to deduct this cost out of the bill, the last thing you want to do is to put this financial burden on the whole room. Pay for your own consumption. This is the same for cigarettes, condoms and any other items that are outside of the usual room charges, alcohol charges and taxes.

To Be Continued ...
Old 14-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 18
kira-san deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kudos to u bro on the effort made. upz u
Old 14-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira-san View Post
kudos to u bro on the effort made. upz u

Thanks for the kind gesture.
I've returned the favour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1