The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New girl old joint (west side)

TS say west side spa, paid $45 (total $95 with hj) for standard 1 hour massage ... that's a clue already.

Where to find such MP with discounted rate (most charging 50 for 1 hour massage)?
Old 17-05-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
TS say west side spa, paid $45 (total $95 with hj) for standard 1 hour massage ... that's a clue already.

Where to find such MP with discounted rate (most charging 50 for 1 hour massage)?
Haha...agree and there is very obvious only 1 shop give 45/H. Only info I need is the ML name. Mostly very Old and Fat MILF there, cheap and average massage. I never see any SYT there. Anyone can share good ML there to try? I gone there few times and was offer and I rejected due to no urge after seeing the face and body....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-05-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Haha...agree and there is very obvious only 1 shop give 45/H. Only info I need is the ML name. Mostly very Old and Fat MILF there, cheap and average massage. I never see any SYT there. Anyone can share good ML there to try? I gone there few times and was offer and I rejected due to no urge after seeing the face and body....
Yah man I went there a few days ago and is all MILFs, keep asking me to extend but I said no
Old 19-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Flamingiant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share ctc bro
Old 21-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2063 / Power: 16
zihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond reputezihao83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
Went today to look for my ML at a joint I frequent. Didn’t call to make appointment and my ML just so happen to be on leave.
Receptionist recommended a new girl to me. Initially wanted to reject and go home but when I saw her, decided to take an hour.

Why I decided to take her?
1) SYT (she says she is 20+)
2) Slim figure
3) sharp features the type I like.

Massage started normally with the shoulder. After 10 minutes I told her to concentrate on myl lower back and buttocks. She pulled down my pants and started kneading my buttock... nice strokes. This went on for about 15 minutes for both side. After which she went sexy with her strokes by massaging my inner thigh and stroking my jewels and rod for a full 10 minutes. It would have been a proper HDLY if I go on all fours. Love the part when she “pried apart” my buttock to run both hands down my buttock crack.

Turned around and she offered me HJ with autoroam top for $50. Surprise to feel a pair of sizeable boobs for her figure. Definitely not an A perhaps a C if I am correct with my feel. It’s more than a handful.

Asked her to slow down her stroke as I prefer it to me more sensual rather than mechanical. She did that by doing the screwing techniques with both her hands on my rod. I tried to tahan not to cum and enjoy her hands playing around my rod. Shiok shiok heavenly strokes. Eventually I came in her hands. I told her not to stop but continue stroking it and she rubbed the cum all over my rod for another 3 minutes until I am all soft. Very obliging and nice.

She was very shy when I asked her to look at me when she is doing her HJ. Really interesting to see her shy expression when she performed the HJ for me. She also tried to make some fake moaning sound when I fondled her boobs which she failed miserably. She realised her poor acting and it was kind of funny and we laughed at the awkwardness of it. She told me today was her first day of work!!! Haha I must be lucky.

Entrance + HJ =$95

Just for your reading pleasure. I have decided to stop sharing contacts because people out there sabo joint I shared before.
bro if for sharing ur story purpose, den u should post in here instead...
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/forumdisplay.php?f=23
Old 24-05-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
datsme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact?
Old 25-05-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

Name XJ ??
Old 25-05-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi brudders

Anyone kind enough to share.

Thx
Old 25-05-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
symbiosis is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi,

Can share ctc. Thanks.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

$45 for 1 hr but extra is $50. I frequent a MP in the west, yes true they charge $50 for 1 hr massage but extras is up to you. $20-$30 and the girls are happy. Plus many are syts some more.
Old 25-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xfire4678 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro mind sharing
Old 25-05-2018, 11:09 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
Puki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPuki69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivetalking View Post
$45 for 1 hr but extra is $50. I frequent a MP in the west, yes true they charge $50 for 1 hr massage but extras is up to you. $20-$30 and the girls are happy. Plus many are syts some more.
In JE area right? O spa
Old 25-05-2018, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xxducky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share the location thanks best regards
Old 25-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
thunderpiggy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro can share ?
Old 25-05-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jivetalking View Post
That's about right bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread