The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
taguy87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad service at Coral sea spa -jurong east

This is the only joint in West area that have Malay masseurs..so I decided to try this Malaysian Malay Abby.i paid for 90 mins postrate massage for $120.Abby was the prettiest there so I decided to try her. Tat was my biggest regret.more than 3/4 of the time she was just massaging my legs and the service was much worse than a normal massage.n at ard 65mins she ended her massage and I told her I paid for 90min.Her reply was I needed time to bath.like WTH.so dear bruttas please avoid her if u ever go there. I do not know about other masseur as yet to try.i do not think I also wanna attempt to go try.just sharing with u guys
Old 05-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bad service at Coral sea spa -jurong east

i thought there is another malay masseur called Ekya or something like that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by taguy87 View Post
This is the only joint in West area that have Malay masseurs..so I decided to try this Malaysian Malay Abby.i paid for 90 mins postrate massage for $120.Abby was the prettiest there so I decided to try her. Tat was my biggest regret.more than 3/4 of the time she was just massaging my legs and the service was much worse than a normal massage.n at ard 65mins she ended her massage and I told her I paid for 90min.Her reply was I needed time to bath.like WTH.so dear bruttas please avoid her if u ever go there. I do not know about other masseur as yet to try.i do not think I also wanna attempt to go try.just sharing with u guys
Old 06-09-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 14
kenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkenshin21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

they have two Malay masseurs Ekya and Abby
anyway thanks for the feedback, I am a friend with the boss I will tell the boss
Old 06-09-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Barack1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any feedback about eyka? She's kinda cute
Old 06-09-2018, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshin21 View Post
they have two Malay masseurs Ekya and Abby
anyway thanks for the feedback, I am a friend with the boss I will tell the boss
You forgot Tina
Old 06-09-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Brotherho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the other one is worse.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Why waste money on Prostate Massage?
Old 06-09-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i had a session with ekya before, experience wasn't too bad. however, i find her face is rather weird but i am not able to describe why, did she do too much botox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barack1987 View Post
Any feedback about eyka? She's kinda cute
Old 07-09-2018, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This is the only joint in West area that have Malay masseurs..so I decided to try this Malaysian Malay Abby.
Thanks for the info/advice bro! Few days back got a friend just jio me to go, lucky that day last min got something on and told him we go next week! Now dont think so liao!
Old 07-09-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
this is not the only joint that has malay ml. Orchid Spa has 1, Regent Spa has quite a few
Old 07-09-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With this the kinda of "service " , I rather go back to those HC /MP in malaysia

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 07-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 11
bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!bagusman81 is one of the Best!

Thanks for the heads up bro.
Old 27-09-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 9
andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!andy80jackson is one of the Best!

how was Ekya's massage ? she looks very young
Old 27-09-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

hi TS, if that is true, I will WhatsApp the boss on this.
kindly confirm.
Old 27-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sontok99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bro. Wanted to try this joint since their FB shows some pretty ML. Anyone tried their other ML?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread